8 x Blast City Project cabs...cheap as chips!!

Arcade cabinets, control panels, joysticks, harnesses...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
g60hot
eBay: recycle-squad

8 x Blast City Project cabs...cheap as chips!!

Post by g60hot » September 13th, 2019, 5:06 pm

Hi all so I have 8 project Blast Citys that I could do with shifting, I have nowhere near enough time to sort these which is a shame as they would make great cabs but my loss is your gain.

So all 8 cabs have had there monitor replaced to the same tri-sync crt that is in an Egret 3...don't get too excited its the Wei Ya one :D

8 of the cabs are playing blind so I'm presuming they have a chassis fault.

1 of the cabs which is the Blast 7 has no power could be a fuse it could be the power supply I have no idea.

Cabs need a really good clean and tlc but to be fair are in decent untouched condition, all I did was turn them on to see if they worked...they didn't!!

I literally need to shift these as I have another 2 containers coming in and I need to make room, like I said I have nowhere near enough time to sort them.

Priced to clear at 550 each of our ever-dwindling pounds or if you buy 2 you can have them at 500 each...Bargain!!

I don't want any messing and long-winded sales with these I just need them gone.

Please find pics of all cabs here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJpNKqBB9jdkgUSaoD ... s?e=Vns0pk

Cheers all

yosai
280bpm's too slow
eBay: yosai

Re: 8 x Blast City Project cabs...cheap as chips!!

Post by yosai » September 13th, 2019, 5:42 pm

yaton surpassed himself this time. :lol:

To be fair they look don't look too shabby and the price is great. I would have picked up a couple if I had the space.

GLWS.

g60hot
eBay: recycle-squad

Re: 8 x Blast City Project cabs...cheap as chips!!

Post by g60hot » September 13th, 2019, 5:46 pm

yosai wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 5:42 MP
yaton surpassed himself this time. :lol:

To be fair they look don't look too shabby and the price is great. I would have picked up a couple if I had the space.

GLWS.
Wrong person, wrong country!