Jammastar

Business sales and auction links.
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
fraggle200
eBay: Fraggle200
Initials: Fmd

Jammastar

Post by fraggle200 » June 14th, 2019, 1:34 pm

Hi everyone,

Anyone had any bad experiences in getting anything from Jammastar? I got some stuff a few months back and it came within a couple of days then ordered a few other bits and pieces and now 3 weeks later they're still not here and the contact with Jammastar is getting increasingly sporadic at best with no real resolution other than just to wait and they can't understand why its taking so long. There was a tracking number for the package but it looks like it's never been scanned properly at their end and its went missing somewhere in France.

I paid though Paypal and could raise a dispute but I'd prefer to get what I ordered. Not sure if anyone has had a similar issue with them or not. Or even if it's just worth hanging on another week or so. I had no problems till this went missing but so far the resolution to this seems to be non-existent.

Thanks

Jman
Initials: JJS

Re: Jammastar

Post by Jman » June 14th, 2019, 6:53 pm

Hi,

Yes I have a story i can share.

I bought some parts 3-4 weeks ago and nothing happend for 2 weeks. The parts where shown in stock but the guy ships nothing. I write them two e-mail's and in the latter inform that i'm going to contact paypal if no reply ... and still nothing!

I contact paypal and raise a dispute and I immediately get a response. The guy apologises for not having the stuff in stock (still says in stock on the website *sigh*) and refunds me the full amount. Thank god for paypal....

fraggle200
eBay: Fraggle200
Initials: Fmd

Post by fraggle200 » June 15th, 2019, 12:07 pm

Thanks for that. I'm an eternal optimist so i always think this stuff may turn up.

Think I'll give it another week and another email doing what you done and if nothing I'll go to paypal.

Jman
Initials: JJS

Post by Jman » June 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm

Attach a screen shot of your e-mails from their website. PayPal move a lot quicker if you provide proof. God luck