Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Bubu
Please Continue...
eBay: bubu6920
Initials: BUB

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Bubu »

Hi, there, it's Bubu, from Spain!

I've just registered here as I was interested to adquiere an adapter listed here:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=38245

When I wasn't registered, I could read that thread, and now that I'm in, I can't!! What's happening?
Anyway, I own some original PCB's as: Frogger, Hyper Olympic, Green Beret, Moon Cresta... and I'd like to show you during next days-

Thank you all !
Bubu
Please Continue...
eBay: bubu6920
Initials: BUB

Post by Bubu »

Sorry, I get now to that thread, I understand that first I needed to be approved :awe:
Arcanoid
eBay: robd_76
Initials: ROB

Post by Arcanoid »

Hello from Germany,

arcade addicted "game-boy" since 80´s but startet collecting PCBs about 2 years ago.

Until now I´ve got a small (but fine) collection of PCBs and a long list of games i want to have.

warm regards
ROB
patzik
Please Continue...
eBay: patzik1
Initials: PED

Post by patzik »

I'm new to the forum, so hi all!

Not completely new to the hobby, I have built a galaga cabinet in the past for my son and am now working on an SI2 cocktail that has been sitting here for years now.
I had some pcb's and acquired about 40 a few months ago, which I am repairing now. Still do repairs on other retro computers and also retro consoles.
AMS
eBay: Havenofeedback

Post by AMS »

Welkom @patzik altijd gezellig hier!
BGA Baller!
3ndy
Please Continue...
eBay: 3ndymi0n
Initials: 3nd

Post by 3ndy »

Hi everyone from france
i'm a 40 years old french dude who love arcade since his childhood ...i own a naomi cab and i m collecting video games for almost 20 years now i m a huge sega and snk fan and i look forward to debate of the thing i love the most beside my wife and daughter , videogames yep
8-) 8-) 8-)
Tathan
eBay: goget61
Initials: TAT

Post by Tathan »

Hi everyone, my name is Nathan, but everyone calls me Tathan, Mickey or even Pepito (yeah, it's not easy to have an english name when you come from Spain).

I live in Belgium, and I've been messing around with arcade for the last 15 years, and just made the stape to get my own arcade a couple of months ago. When I was younger, my parents had a lot of jukeboxes and arcades at home. My grandpa was a big fan of coin amusement machines. But we lost a big part in a fire, and had to sell a lot of things to counterbalance our loss.

Now I only have a nonworking Wurlitzer and Chewlix that I ordered from Alibaba... but man, I'm decided to rebuild my old grandpa's empire! Even if it takes some time and craaaaazy money (yayayayaya) ;)
sorhp
Please Continue...
eBay: ringkick
Initials: BEN

Post by sorhp »

Hi, Im from Tx, I like arcades and games. and pinball, I think there should be a shmup pinball machine.
monsieurtibo
eBay: tibo9999
Initials: BIT

Post by monsieurtibo »

Hi, I'm retrogaming lover and since few years I'm in Arcade, especially japanese Candycab.

I went to a restaurant 3 years ago, and I had a nice chat with the owner who is an ARCADE LOVER . You can also play different candies and of course you can eat many taiwanese /french dishies.
After spending hours in his place, I 've decided to get my first cab!

Today I have 2 candies and one of them was a mess to repair.... Chassis was out of service, then the CRT (yes the tube was like super blurry) So I had to find a new chassis and a new japanese tube in 25" and you know that there are not very common.

Now everything is working fine!

Have fun everyone.
rogersta
eBay: rogersta11
Initials: TAR

Post by rogersta »

Drew

Just getting into the arcade cab scene. Acquiring a NNC from @fury_force if he is on here. Plan on running a Naomi 2, triforce, chihiro via NetBoot WiPi, dc, mister and maybe some 360, ps3/2. Looking fwd to the dive!
Enkiktd
Please Continue...
eBay: Ladygauthier

Post by Enkiktd »

Hi all!

Arcade and pinball collector here. Started out mostly pinball but lately been branching more into dedicated arcades.

Would say my most unusual home games are Spin Fever 2 (full size Japanese medal pusher game) and a horseshoe Derby Owners Club.
500pts
Please Continue...
eBay: teh_nubxorx
Initials: SGG

Post by 500pts »

Hey, I'm 500_pts,

Been into arcade stuff for a number of years, but only recently got more serious about it. I ended up getting my first cab maybe 6 months ago and have been on a tear since. Anyways, I'm exploring the frontier, and look forward to chatting with you all :D
serge85
Please Continue...
eBay: Deadge85
Initials: SAO

Post by serge85 »

Hello guys, My name is Sergio, I'm getting my first cab in a few days (hopefully), I hope I'll be able to learn a lot in this forum.
Bahmut
Please Continue...
eBay: chri.kaise
Initials: C.K

Post by Bahmut »

Hello everyone,

I am Chris from Germany.

Just got an Astro City and want to get deeper into the hobby :D
VMUbeep
eBay: tetsuyamizuguchi
Initials: AAM

Post by VMUbeep »

Hey y'all,

I'm VMU_Beep - a huge Sega nerd who builds dumb Sega projects like https://saturn.fm and some home-brew Astro City Minis: https://twitter.com/VMU_Beep/status/1332004323899936769

I finally have some extra space at home and I'm looking to get into the real deal with an OG Astro City.

Cheers
usch
eBay: auschmann
Initials: USC

Post by usch »

Hi all,

my Name ist Andre and i am from Germany.
I will receive my First Cab a Sega Astro city in a few days.
I am looking Forward to learn all about Candy cabs and arcade Games.
ChainSwordCS
Please Continue...
eBay: cammc-66
Initials: CAM

Post by ChainSwordCS »

Hi! I'm ChainSwordCS, I'm super interested in video game research and documentation. I'm kind of a lurker on forums, and I might not be active here, so I hope my account isn't automatically purged. I actually created this account so I could touch up one or two articles on the wiki, like https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Triforce. If you're curious, here's my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa3FFg ... BSrXtSXOLg
Happy to contribute! :)
asr10user
Please Continue...
eBay: none
Initials: rss

Post by asr10user »

Hello, owner of 2 cabs, took my Vewlix home yesterday, excited to get it rolling.
Ioncannon
Please Continue...
eBay: dios526

Post by Ioncannon »

Hello from Canada!

Finally got a house and can pursuit my dream of having a small arcade of candy cabs. Been wanting once since 2008, but such is life in Toronto.
Sicoe
Please Continue...
eBay: simon_coe316
Initials: SIM

Post by Sicoe »

Hi All

New to the Forum, Have a big interest in Arcade Cabinets, Own a Astro City, looking forward to browsing and enjoying the knowledge