Easiest/hardest games to 1cc?

Coin-operated games and arcades.
kuze
Re: Easiest/hardest games to 1cc?

Post by kuze »

ChrisBEANS wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:15 pm Working my way through the Metal Slug games right now...
Started with a 1cc of MS1, then a no death, then a 1cc on hardest (level 8) difficulty.

Then moved on to MS2 and eventually got the 1cc.

Currently trying to 1cc MSX, but it's significantly harder than 2. The goal is to 1cc the entire series (on MVS at least) on original hardware.
Very nice, you will have a heck of a time with Slug 3!

Let us know how it goes. 8-)
ChrisBEANS
moneyspendingexpert.com
eBay: chrismartinlewis
Initials: BNS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

Looking forward to it!! Seems to be popular opinion that 3 is the best!

I’ll definitely report back!!
kuze

Post by kuze »

ChrisBEANS wrote: November 17th, 2020, 9:46 pm Looking forward to it!! Seems to be popular opinion that 3 is the best!

I’ll definitely report back!!
2/X are the best, 3 is really difficult to 1cc due to the last stage
Rocco

Post by Rocco »

I’ve been playing Final Fight on default settings in my Aero Table the last 22 days ... almost every night I play 2-3 credits .

Managed to 1cc the game with CODY in 7 days , GUY the next 7 days and now I’m on Mike Haggar for 8 days without 1cc success yet ... but I’m near .

Was my most favourite childhood arcade game , and I felt I really owed me to play it like deserves .

Last edited by Rocco on November 28th, 2020, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisBEANS
moneyspendingexpert.com
eBay: chrismartinlewis
Initials: BNS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

Rocco wrote: November 17th, 2020, 10:57 pm I’ve been playing Final Fight on default settings in my Aero Table the last 22 days ... almost every night I play 2-3 credits .

Managed to 1cc the game with CODY in 7 days , GUY the next 7 days and now I’m on Mike Haggar for 8 days without 1cc success yet ... but I’m near .

Was my most favourite childhood arcade game , and I felt I really owed me to play it like deserves .

That’s awesome, dude!!

Make sure we get the Haggar video too!
Rocco

Post by Rocco »

Edited the post above , the last Tuesday after 15 nights playing with Mike Haggar I completed the game with 1 credit and ..... NO MISS !!

I just uploaded the video today

1up
Initials: jbs

Post by 1up »

I don't know why I didn't post this initially but Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo has to be the easiest 1cc ever. You need no knowledge about the mechanics whatsoever just start stacking on the left and all the way to the top. Then the next line etc. Once the diamond comes in you win.

My YouTube channel
Metal Slug Twin Galaxies WR holder
aerobert
eBay: romajoh

Post by aerobert »

Sunder wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:00 am kokodeskakokodeskakokodeskakokodeska :lol:
This raised my blood pressure.
Monstermug
eBay: Monstermug
Initials: SON

Post by Monstermug »

CharlieF wrote: October 11th, 2012, 3:09 pm I'm currently trying to 1cc Rastan (emulation atm but I really want a board). Only been trying seriously for a week now, but I'm currently up to stage 4, so I'm thinking it's possible for me to do and therefore not one od the most difficult. Of course this view may change if the game ramps in the second half!

So, what games have you completed, or tried to complete, and how would you rate their difficulty?
If you're the same Charlie F, I know; nothing is hard for you!