INH DVD Battle Garegga

Coin-operated games and arcades.
erzane
Not Made In Japan
eBay: Gab79

INH DVD Battle Garegga

Post by erzane »

Hi,
INH DVDs contains usually a 80-90 pages guide book outside and a smaller two pages sheet inside
Id like to know if that Garegga DVD also contains thesmall sheet incuded in the case with the DVD:
https://vgmdb.net/album/2709
Btw, I notified that INH closed its store, where can we buy their DVDs outside of Yahoo?
Thanks!
Arcade's nice when done well
suicider
Please Continue...
eBay: suicidekiller

Re: INH DVD Battle Garegga

Post by suicider »

Nope, that one didn't came with the leaflet. At least I've never seen it with one :awe:

I guess eBay and Yahoo are your best bet for obtaining them in used condition. Which ones are you looking for?

Had a little hard time myself finding the Raiden III set but the other were fairly easy. Only missing the Hyper Street Fighter II set but I want it with the bonus disc ;)
erzane
Not Made In Japan

Post by erzane »

I've got the HSF2 with the Yoga Book and the remixes. Hard to find and expensive, Ive paid it 12000jpy a few years ago. All INH sets I have does contains the leaflet, so it's good to know that BG don't comes with it as usual, thanks!
I'm looking for the Gamest video of BG from '96 with the first release of the OST disc included.
suicider
Please Continue...
eBay: suicidekiller

Post by suicider »

Mh, quite expensive for the HSF2 set if you ask me. I'd say regular going rate is about 4,000Yen.

Ok, I'll let you know in case I come accross the BG VHS ;)
CTN
eBay: ctn2005
Initials: CTN

Post by CTN »

That's funny I just got my Garegga DVD set.
I can confirm that there is no leaflet.

The oversized Mushihimesa set is also afaik without a leaflet.

Also maybe funny, maybe not. The Ibara DVD bought new came without a booklet and only had the leaflet.
erzane
Not Made In Japan

Post by erzane »

Those infos are precious since it's sometime difficult to communicate with the sellers in order to know if the item is complete or not. A lot of japanese DVDs are coming with the leaflet but some not (even as new). Same for the OBI stuff btw.

The HSF2 is expensive since the Yoga Book is rare, 4000y should be only the DVD I guess. I bought my set in 2013 if I remember well, and never have seen other copy on the maket since this time.

Thanks for the BG VHS, but I guess that day is very far :lol:
I'm also looking for the SSF2X OST (only a disc, whitout any case) which came out with a special Gamest. This one too should be hard to find nowaday...

About the oversized Mushihimesa : they should have built a place where we can pack/slip the guide book without loosing it each time we open the card board. Also, I don't like the shematic drawings, they should have added more 3D and color illustrations. Prototype drawing are interesting but they should arrange them in smaller size in order to have a better composition on each page and less pages dedicated to that section. It seems like they wanted to produce a thicker book by filling the empty space... Maybe they could add a section with gamecenters, cabs and players running the game, or members of Cave, or even INH staff, or some faximilies of the Arcadia dedicated to that game... I regret they didn't do a smaller size book like the All About with more stuff inside.