Taito Canary Marquee Holder dimensions

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
PunkicCyborg
eBay: evan_labit

Taito Canary Marquee Holder dimensions

Post by PunkicCyborg »

Hi all, I recently got a nice Taito Canary but unfortunately I have no marquee holder. I would love to have an original obviously but waiting for an original to come up on Yahoo could take god knows how long if ever. I am very handy and have a table saw and router so I am thinking about making one myself with acrylic but need help with some dimensions please. I do have the original bracket at least so I have a starting point.
If someone who has one could let me know the size of the original including the length, width and depth of the acrylic sheets (in metric). Also some other basic information about how the front and back piece relate to hold in the flyer, hole locations for the bolts at the top and what kind of bevel to put on the edge I would be most appreciative :D
As far as the taito logos all over it I have no idea how I could recreate that so Ill have to do with just a plain clear holder for now..
PunkicCyborg

Re: Taito Canary Marquee Holder dimensions

Post by PunkicCyborg »

In the meantime it's a nice stand for some of my favorite Sofubi :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zak
Acetated
eBay: NA

Post by zak »

I think @ALFARABI already made these :think:
PunkicCyborg

Post by PunkicCyborg »

zak wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 10:40 am I think @ALFARABI already made these :think:
I messaged him already and he said he hasn't made one. It doesn't look too hard to recreate aside from the logos.
arcadegame
#cavesunday

Post by arcadegame »

PunkicCyborg wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 11:43 am
zak wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 10:40 am I think @ALFARABI already made these :think:
I messaged him already and he said he hasn't made one. It doesn't look too hard to recreate aside from the logos.
Pm SEND!
Cully75
eBay: cully75 on Neo-Arcadia
Initials: BMN

Post by Cully75 »

arcadegame wrote: February 26th, 2020, 5:19 am
PunkicCyborg wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 11:43 am
PM SEND!
Did you find a solution ? searching the same, marquee holder or dimensions for a Canary ;)