Espgaluda Scoring

Coin-operated games and arcades.
Ali710
eBay: loyalforthegame9
Initials: ALI

Re: Espgaluda Scoring

Post by Ali710 »

emphatic wrote: November 28th, 2019, 11:14 pm What? Button 4 is already full auto. And if you hold down C+D while pressing start, you get full auto on C and barrier on button D, IIRC.

If you're positioned in the top 20% of the screen, you always get more gems, can't remember if this applies to the gold as well. The most important thing though is allowing the "timer circle" you get while in overmode to complete 1 full rotation as early in the game as possible.

All the videos and super plays I saw they get the first level of overmode during the stage 1 midboss, never saw anyone earlier than the midboss.
emphatic
Breastfeeds when required
eBay: jorgen_sjolander
Initials: JOR

Post by emphatic »

Yeah, after the first midboss is a good time for the overmode timer. What I meant to say was "as soon as there's a good place to do it". :shifty:
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

just a few days and im getting the cable, hopefully the Full-Auto will be a big help.
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

Ali710 wrote: December 1st, 2019, 9:44 pm just a few days and im getting the cable, hopefully the Full-Auto will be a big help.
It allows for shorter bursts than just tapping the A button. Useful for keeping ground enemies alive to get bigger cancels.
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

i figured the mid boss of stage 1, but now im trying to get 237 green gems from the beginning of stage 1 before the first power up but still not always getting that, usually im getting 230-235, and the first brown turret before the first big chain in stage 1 i see in superplays they are getting 60 gold gems but still im getting maximum 54-58.

i guess i got long way to improve.
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

I think way back when I used to play ESPGALUDA, my top score on stage 1 was something like 3.2 million because even trying to get close to 4 would mean ending up closer to 2.5 million in the end 90% of the time because it was just too hard (for me).
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

Is there anyway to deal with the 3 random popcorn enemies beginning of stage 1, they popup randomly.
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

Yes, don't start moving until they appear, IIRC and they will appear from the same direction every time. I think there's some AI involved that looks at where the player is located. Please let everone know if you figure out how to get the best scoring form on the stage 2 midboss consistently. ;)
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

Yeah that stage 2 midboss is god damn **** he got 3 Random forms, I dont know Y Ikeda thought Randomness in Espgaluda is fun. :lol: :mad: :problem: