Espgaluda Scoring

Coin-operated games and arcades.
Ali710
eBay: loyalforthegame9
Initials: ALI

Espgaluda Scoring

Post by Ali710 »

Im trying getting at least 900 gold at stage 1 but cant.

Does it have anything to do with using Full-Auto?
Stage 1 midboss i cant destroy the other arm on time and i watched many super plays they always get from left arm 12 green gems but i get always 10?
Neo'nate
eBay: fleebay
Initials: NJP

Re: Espgaluda Scoring

Post by Neo'nate »

I'm almost certain it has to do with the proximity between yourself and the target. Closer you are, more gems.
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

Will try that later, thank u.

What about kakusei overmode?
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

anymore tips guys?
turntablism

Post by turntablism »

http://www.yodel-arcade.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fanaticcism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

i checked it already. :)

Espgaluda is the only game there withouts tips and tricks section
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

phillv85
Please Continue...
Initials: PAV

Post by phillv85 »

Isn’t Espgaluda all about going into whatever the mode is called that slows down bullets, getting as many bullets on screen as possible then killing the enemy that shat them out at you? Tactical use of that mode is needed, so you need to know when you’ve nearly killed the enemy.
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

phillv85 wrote: November 28th, 2019, 5:48 pm you need to know when you’ve nearly killed the enemy.
Is that when they say "discount mayonnaise"?
phillv85
Please Continue...

Post by phillv85 »

SuperPang wrote: November 28th, 2019, 6:19 pm
phillv85 wrote: November 28th, 2019, 5:48 pm you need to know when you’ve nearly killed the enemy.
Is that when they say "discount mayonnaise"?
:lol: :lol: there’s some dire voice samples in that game. What is it the first boss says? Sounds like “irresponsible fools” in a robotic voice then she shouts “don’t try to **** me off”
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

The big boss speaking :awe: :-o
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

phillv85 wrote: November 28th, 2019, 5:48 pm Isn’t Espgaluda all about going into whatever the mode is called that slows down bullets, getting as many bullets on screen as possible then killing the enemy that shat them out at you? Tactical use of that mode is needed, so you need to know when you’ve nearly killed the enemy.
Well I managed to get 850 gold ingots but I saw superplays they are getting 1000 gold ingots in stage 1 so I’m aiming for that.
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

I done this but I don’t know if it’s smart or not.

I suicided beginning of stage 1 so I get 250 green gems right away and since I didn’t receive any gold Igor’s it’s not getting slashed.

What do u think guys?
cthulhu
eBay: cthulhu_nl
Initials: RIP

Post by cthulhu »

Don't suicide.
Get to the highest Kakusei Over Mode level as quickly as possible. Keep playing in Kakusei Mode until it starts Over Mode and stay in it until the blue circle has fully filled a couple of times and dissapeared. This means you've reached the highest level of Kakusei and you'll recieve more gold ingots. By the way, if you die the Kakusei level will reset.
Last edited by cthulhu on November 28th, 2019, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Arcade games

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"
phillv85
Please Continue...

Post by phillv85 »

You get points for lives left at the end of the game, so it’s not worth losing a life for a few extra gems. Those super players are a different level to most people. I watched one earlier and on stage 1 he hit nearly 4m points, if I get 1.6m it’s a good run!
cthulhu
eBay: cthulhu_nl
Initials: RIP

Post by cthulhu »

phillv85 wrote: November 28th, 2019, 9:54 pm You get points for lives left at the end of the game, so it’s not worth losing a life for a few extra gems. Those super players are a different level to most people. I watched one earlier and on stage 1 he hit nearly 4m points, if I get 1.6m it’s a good run!
You're right, don't expect to be able to get those scores without playing the game a lot. I can get to 11.3 million by the time I reach the end of stage 4 and I'm quite crap at games like this.
My Arcade games

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

phillv85 wrote: November 28th, 2019, 9:54 pm You get points for lives left at the end of the game, so it’s not worth losing a life for a few extra gems. Those super players are a different level to most people. I watched one earlier and on stage 1 he hit nearly 4m points, if I get 1.6m it’s a good run!

I’m waiting for the cable u sent me, it would help me use Full Auto button to enhance my play
emphatic
Breastfeeds when required
eBay: jorgen_sjolander
Initials: JOR

Post by emphatic »

What? Button 4 is already full auto. And if you hold down C+D while pressing start, you get full auto on C and barrier on button D, IIRC.

If you're positioned in the top 20% of the screen, you always get more gems, can't remember if this applies to the gold as well. The most important thing though is allowing the "timer circle" you get while in overmode to complete 1 full rotation as early in the game as possible.
Ali710

Post by Ali710 »

My control panel wiring is jamma standard even though it is 6 buttons but the 4th 5th and 6th buttons not working so I ordered wiring for 4th and 5th button from phill so I could use the 4th button for Full Auto.
phillv85
Please Continue...

Post by phillv85 »

emphatic wrote: November 28th, 2019, 11:14 pm What? Button 4 is already full auto. And if you hold down C+D while pressing start, you get full auto on C and barrier on button D, IIRC.

If you're positioned in the top 20% of the screen, you always get more gems, can't remember if this applies to the gold as well. The most important thing though is allowing the "timer circle" you get while in overmode to complete 1 full rotation as early in the game as possible.
The problem was that the 1P cable in Ali's NAC was only wired for 3 buttons. I've sent him one wired for 5.