So apple arcade

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

So apple arcade

Post by geotrig »

I Won't be getting it as i dont have any apple products :( but what do you think ? game changer because apple are now doing it as a paid service ? will it change mobile gaming ....granted ive just read the headlines and not delved into the details yet ! :lolno:

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
thegreathopper
Geese's Bodyguard
eBay: thegreathopper
Initials: STV

Re: So apple arcade

Post by thegreathopper »

They have had games for a couple of years on the Apple TV, this looks the same with a different name.
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

I had zero interest in this until..

geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

haha didnt realise thats why I was seeing chuchu rocket ,just thought people where reminiscing on the 20 year since the dreamcast o\ ....

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
Chempop
Please Continue...
eBay: Weegzon
Initials: GLX

Post by Chempop »

Even though I didn't play enough of it, ChuChu was a gem on DC. I'm surprised it never made its way to other consoles (maybe GBA had a version, so I suppose it was playable on gamecube too). Reminded me of a childhood favorite, Lemmings. That update for ChuChu looks amazing btw :awe:
DaveyD
eBay: Dr_Daph
Initials: DPD

Post by DaveyD »

Anything must be better than the current state of mobile gaming. I rarely play any mobile games these days due to the amount of adverts, and pushing you to buy in game credits :problem: :roll:
aerobert
eBay: romajoh

Post by aerobert »

I was surprised to see it in my Apple tv but I don't need another gaming platform. Especially not a mobile one. Plus it sucks to play anything on the Atv
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions

Post by pubjoe »

Anything that discourages games designed to milk microtransactions is good I suppose. Sad to hear Nintendo gave in to this with Mario Kart Lite.

Apple Arcade. When consoles die I might be interested.
Awbacon
Please Continue...
eBay: Awbacon
Initials: Aeb

Post by Awbacon »

I tried the free month...decent games, and I like the no micro transactions aspect. I am so tired of 'pay to win' or 'pay to progress' mobile games.

Seems like the same thing as the app store with a new name and a curated selection, so I don't think I'll keep the service. But a fun idea