CAVE iOS games are back!

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
emphatic
Breastfeeds when required
eBay: jorgen_sjolander
Initials: JOR

CAVE iOS games are back!

Post by emphatic »

CAVE has put up a 30% off video on their Youtube channel for what seems like a bundle price for Deathsmiles, DOJ, DDP Maximum and DDP DFK. I wonder if this is related to exa in some way? Is it a 64bit platform?

SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Re: CAVE iOS games are back!

Post by SuperPang »

markedkiller78
Pony fucker
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Post by markedkiller78 »

It’s a bit annoying that the version of DFK I bought has been ignored and I need to pay £7 for the hd version :(
Dache

Post by Dache »

markedkiller78 wrote: September 10th, 2019, 9:24 pm It’s a bit annoying that the version of DFK I bought has been ignored and I need to pay £7 for the hd version :(
Yeah, I've got the same problem, can't bring myself to rebuy it right away, but I think I'll break eventually.

Turns out I bought DeathSmiles and completely forgot. Blissful Death/DOJ didn't get an "HD" version so that also just works. Annoyed at myself that I only have the games I dislike most though. :lol: Is Maximum any good? I never got around to that and I don't know whether it's closer to DOJ or DFK.

Also, Cave are having a "major announcement" on the 15th during TGS.They'll be on the Dengeki X Famitsu stream between 2PM and 2:45PM. No indication about what yet, Shou was hinting in the ExA thread that something is in the pipeline, but no hints from Cave themselves so it could be anything.

waiwainl

Post by waiwainl »

Super happy they even considered updating it! It irritated the hell out of me that they weren't functional.
:awe:
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

I've re-downloaded them. Never really played them in the first place.
Dache wrote: September 11th, 2019, 12:32 pm Also, Cave are having a "major announcement" on the 15th during TGS.They'll be on the Dengeki X Famitsu stream between 2PM and 2:45PM. No indication about what yet, Shou was hinting in the ExA thread that something is in the pipeline, but no hints from Cave themselves so it could be anything.
I would've thought arcade announcements would come at JAEPO but you never know.
Dache

Post by Dache »

SuperPang wrote: September 11th, 2019, 12:48 pm I would've thought arcade announcements would come at JAEPO but you never know.
Fair point. More likely something else then. Another PC port would be nice, but could be something mobile related. I'll keep expectations low.
waiwainl

Post by waiwainl »

waiwainl wrote: September 11th, 2019, 12:41 pm Super happy they even considered updating it! It irritated the hell out of me that they weren't functional.
:awe:
hum, they have not iterated to the EU App Store yet :problem:
Dexa

Post by Dexa »

cool - downloading DS again :)
thegreathopper
Geese's Bodyguard
eBay: thegreathopper
Initials: STV

Post by thegreathopper »

SuperPang wrote: September 11th, 2019, 12:48 pm I've re-downloaded them. Never really played them in the first place.
Dache wrote: September 11th, 2019, 12:32 pm Also, Cave are having a "major announcement" on the 15th during TGS.They'll be on the Dengeki X Famitsu stream between 2PM and 2:45PM. No indication about what yet, Shou was hinting in the ExA thread that something is in the pipeline, but no hints from Cave themselves so it could be anything.
I would've thought arcade announcements would come at JAEPO but you never know.

I tried to play but after playing the originals on a Candy it’s a bit disappointing.
aerobert
eBay: romajoh

Post by aerobert »

I see them in the euro shop, but no sign of a bundle price.
Awbacon
Please Continue...
eBay: Awbacon
Initials: Aeb

Post by Awbacon »

Interesting. I wish they'd do a compilation release on PS4 or Xbox One...an anthology that was region free