Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
fightingmania
Please Continue...
eBay: beatemupmaniac

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by fightingmania »

Greetings from Australia

I have been collecting ,playing arcade games since the 80's , my favourite genre is beatemup games , fighting games ,obscure & rare games etc
I dont have much of a collection of jamma pcbs left , but here are some rare & interesting pcbs I once possessed .....

Splatterhouse , Daraku tenshi-Fallen Angels , Age of heroes, Nightslashers,Dungeon Magic,Edward Randy, Battletoads,Ninja Clowns,Dragoon Might,Tiger road,Metamoquester,legend of Silk Roadand,Tao Taido......& many other Tiltles

I am a member at some other forums since 2004 but with Arcade Otaku , I am a bit of a late arrival but alas, here I am .... :)
Ekeeb
Please Continue...
eBay: No eaby account
Initials: Epk

.I hang my hat in Texas.

Post by Ekeeb »

I been collecting arcades for 19 years. Ive been restoring them for the last 15 years. Now im starting to deal with the Lindbergh system which has given me issues . This site has alot of good info , and helpful members. Thanks Ed
JoeAwesome
eBay: joeawesome
Initials: JOE

Re: .I hang my hat in Texas.

Post by JoeAwesome »

Ekeeb wrote: June 24th, 2019, 4:44 pm I been collecting arcades for 19 years. Ive been restoring them for the last 15 years. Now im starting to deal with the Lindbergh system which has given me issues . This site has alot of good info , and helpful members. Thanks Ed
Hello from Bryan-College Station!
itfloater
Please Continue...
eBay: rebelshop

Post by itfloater »

Hi my name is James, i have a bit of an addiction to candy.. just got my first cab (sega aero city) with full US mods T_T will be looking for parts anyways. Hiya everyone!
Sylver
Please Continue...
eBay: Reglys
Initials: SYL

Post by Sylver »

Hello, I'm Sylver, I'm French, and over 40 years old now. I'm a video game repair enthusiast and after having repaired all kind of consoles, I started repairing NeoGeo AES, then MVS ... This is how I started to get some arcade stuff :)
I now also have a CPS2 setup (I'm looking for a board B to install the Darksoft MultiCPS2) and I'm trying to get a CPS3 board now !
For now I use everything through a supergun, I hope that one day I'll get a real arcade cabinet :)
ebzero
eBay: bassman31789
Initials: CAH

Post by ebzero »

Hello! I'm from Atlanta, GA, US. Super into 3s and bought a couple of blasts specifically for that purpose. One of the monitors is broken though so that's not so great.
BuggeringHell
Please Continue...
eBay: cryptodechange
Initials: TEP

Post by BuggeringHell »

Thomas from UK here. Recently purchased a Blast City as my first cabinet and have been getting my hands dirty. Hopefully over the summer I will have a clean cabinet brought back to life :)
darbykrack
Please Continue...
eBay: darby_krack

Post by darbykrack »

Hi everyone,

This forum seems pretty cool so I decide to jump in.

See you
tbsjordan
Please Continue...
eBay: sunsetracingdrag
Initials: JMB

Post by tbsjordan »

Hey everyone,

I’m currently trying to learn more about cabinets in hopes of owning one in the near future. I’m active on other forums and see a few familiar faces

Cheers
TerakRall
Please Continue...
eBay: diminishedtriad

Post by TerakRall »

Hello all - just got my first two candy cabs, a New Astro City and a New Net City. Very excited!
TritonDrew
eBay: TritonDrew
Initials: AP1

Post by TritonDrew »

Hi,

Andrew from San Diego. I already have a New Net City and just picked up a Vewlix Diamond Blue. Came here for the knowledge!
kidyamlo
Please Continue...
eBay: kidyamlo
Initials: YAM

Post by kidyamlo »

Good morning. New member, usually to be found on UKVAC. Got a Taito Egret II sitting in storage, ready to go. My first Japanese cab.
yiggs
Please Continue...
eBay: tomhoyiggs
Initials: TH

Post by yiggs »

New here!

looking for group buys on chewlix cabs!
busscore
Please Continue...
eBay: busscore
Initials: BSC

Hello from Maryland, USA!

Post by busscore »

Hey, all. I'm a complete new friend when it comes to arcades, so I took to forums. You can also find me on Arcade Projects.
I went and bought a SegaSonic The Hedgehog board on a whim, and now I want a cab for it. :D
klause
Please Continue...
eBay: klause123
Initials: FKL

Post by klause »

Hello everybody,

just wanted to introduce me as well, my name is Felix, I live near Hamburg in Germany and I am in the Arcade since last year now, refreshing all the good old memories from the times when I was a kid.

In my collection there are two general machines (one with a NewGeo set), Out Run, Space Invaders (currently in restoration), Pole Position (awaiting restoration), a Sega Missile Command Table (also waiting for restoration), Atari Missile Command Table and some random stuff

Thanks for letting me in, looking forward for having a good time!

Cheers, Felix
Grandline313
Please Continue...
eBay: Albela12

Post by Grandline313 »

New member here. Only arcade hardware I have is a neo 1 slot mvs. Looking to convert my candy cab to run a mame PC instead now. Got into this hobby over 10 years ago when I was a teenager but then kind of lost interest. The cab and mvs has been collecting dust for years but I just moved to a larger home, so I finally have room the bring it back out. Ready to get back into it! Pretty much into run n gun, schmups, and beat em ups. I’m straight trash at fighting games and just mash buttons.
StarCreator
eBay: starcreator
Initials: STC

Post by StarCreator »

Hello, I'm StarCreator. You've probably seen me post in Shmups and several other places. I seriously thought I had an account here before, but apparently not, so hi!
superscience890
Please Continue...
eBay: superscience890
Initials: kgk

Post by superscience890 »

Hey, I was looking to get one of the Taito stools and this seems like a cool place to potentially get one!

I'm not sure if I have the space for an actual cab at the moment, but I have always been interested in getting one.
esqueleto
Please Continue...
eBay: fromhair2hiphop
Initials: ESQ

Post by esqueleto »

Hi, Located in the metro Detroit area of the US. I've been in the coin operated collector community for over 10 years, only recently pickeing up my first candy cab. A pretty nice Super Neo 29. I'll be poking around in the threads looking for parts and ideas. See ya around.
St4rGalaqtic

Post by St4rGalaqtic »

Pittsburgh here, looking to get my first arcade cab. Was love stuck after going to replayFX here last year.