Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Darklightjg1
Please Continue...
eBay: darklightjg3450
Initials: HIM

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Darklightjg1 »

Hi, I've been into video games almost my whole life (born in 86) and a competitive fighting game player for almost 13 years (Main series is SF and KOF, but I play almost everything in this genre). I ordered a candy cab in October because I thought it would be cool to finally have the arcade perfect versions of some of my favorite games. Having issues with the monitor atm, but hopefully I can work through those. Anyway, I joined to learn more about and enhance my enjoyment of the hobby.
yattaman
Please Continue...
eBay: ARCADEMAN
Initials: PIP

Post by yattaman »

hi friends...
i'm Giuseppe from italy i'm an arcade collector ...ty for accept my request in this forum
snakeblisken
Please Continue...
eBay: whit_qlcsp

Post by snakeblisken »

Hi Guys

Cliff here, Just got a Time Crisis machine. Needs some work so going to be asking for some help. Great forum!! :D :D
Csalinas77357
Please Continue...
eBay: CARLOS SALINAS
Initials: Css

Post by Csalinas77357 »

Hi new member here from Chicago
Need a bit of help
I lost the mounting screws for my joystick on a sega candy cade. Hi believe they are standard m4’s.
Can anyone help me out
Wigz81
Please Continue...
eBay: Vgnerd81
Initials: Smw

Post by Wigz81 »

Wigz here. Like alot of people i started out as a lurker. Havent managed to snag a candy cab yet. Ive been looking for about 9 years but its pretty dry out here in Florida with the exception of the occasional seller on village bbs. I primarily play shmups and fighting games. Current favs are Blazing Star and SFA 2 that i play on a SF II repro bartop i built. Ill start the hunt for a Blast City again in a couple of months, so if you live in Fl or GA and see one let me know ;)
asra
Please Continue...
eBay: angesastr_0
Initials: ****

Post by asra »

Hey guys

I'm a random guy living in Spain, been messing around with consoles for a few years but recently felt the temptation to get into some arcade stuff so I got myself a couple PCBs and a supergun, and now I'm living the life :)
I'm a programmer by trade, have done some game development in the past but nothing noteworthy.

I don't know if I can own a full cab so looking for an xm-29 and/or maybe an arcade monitor (toshiba perfect flat from NNC).
We'll see how that goes :)

Cheers!
yuroism
Please Continue...
eBay: yuroism

Post by yuroism »

Long time lurker, finally registered.

Trying to get my hands on my first cab, a Vewlix F. Already have a CPS2 Darksoft Multi and a CPS3 Darksoft Multi. I'm not a collector, but a player. So I love myself some patina'd beat up stuff that still works really well. No museum here.

Hope to learn a lot more by joining and hopefully buying/selling/trading in the marketplace.
CPS1 Hyper Fighting
CPS2 Darksoft Multi
CPS3 Darksoft Multi
Killer Instinct 1+2
Vewlix F
fryster
eBay: DrHibert
Initials: CHR

Post by fryster »

Hello,
I am Christian from Germany. I am mainly interessted in Atomiswave and PGM. I own a Sega Versus City. I am happy that I finally registered.
Best regards
Christian
manteni
Please Continue...
eBay: paquillobay
Initials: fbb

Post by manteni »

Hello, my name is Paco, I live in Spain and I do not speak English. I use the google translator to read and write. I have a wooden arcade makina with broken monitor and I want to go to the Japanese booths and play with my children. Thanks for this forum.
RickyTTT
eBay: carmentt
Initials: RRF

Post by RickyTTT »

Hello,
I am Ricardo from Spain I am mainly interessted in Taito Stools to play in my VEWLIX.
Best regards
Ricardo
SVTRondogg
Please Continue...
eBay: Mustangsupplywest

Post by SVTRondogg »

Hello all!

New user from California USA. I have been playing with MAME and my trusty X-Arcade stick for the last 10 years or so.

This year I took the plunge into some legit arcade hardware after wanting a cabinet of my own since being a kid.

This year I picked up a Neo Geo Big Red and most recently picked up a Sega Blast City.

I am looking forward to learning a lot and getting help with the things I can't sort out on my own.
zeromiles
Please Continue...
eBay: orlando.ortiz
Initials: ONO

Post by zeromiles »

Hello there. I am from Brazil, and I've been collecting / restoring / playing arcade games for a very long time.

I hope to share experiences and learn more with you guys -- and hopefully make my beat'em ups collection grow :-)

Cheers
retroworld2k
Please Continue...
eBay: retroworld2k
Initials: MAI

Post by retroworld2k »

Hello,

i am Maik from Germany. Collecting pinball and have a Sega Hang On and a Outrun sitdown cabinet.
Now my first Candy Cab is coming (Blast City). Hope to get more into it, as i played those often at Akihabara.

Greetings Maik
dza
Please Continue...
eBay: dden1277
Initials: DZA

Post by dza »

Hello. Looking forward to being part of this community. I have been on KLOV for awhile but I recently got around to restoring my Naomi Universal Cabinet and realized that this forum has a lot of good resources. Here a couple pics of my arcade:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcr9t7ri6ppxa ... 2.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tku28dploa28 ... 7.jpg?dl=0
sabreAZ
Please Continue...
eBay: sabre_srk
Initials: SOB

Post by sabreAZ »

Hello everyone. My name is Scott. Long time arcade junkie. Bought my first cabinet last year(Vewlix), and I'm hooked!
fpflipper
eBay: fpflipper

Post by fpflipper »

Hi,

I´m Frank from Germany....aged 55 and collecting pinballs and jukeboxes for nearly 25 years. Into Arcade around 15 years and in my gamerooms are 5 universal cabs and an original taito cocktail phoenix. Playing and collecting mostly shooters like R-type and in the hunt.....unfortunately I´m a lousy player ;)

Best regards
Frank
Aval0n
eBay: Aval0n2016
Initials: AVA

Post by Aval0n »

Hello. Aval0n here. I'm in IT and have been making repro artwork for classic arcades but my love for capcom games and competing in evo got me into my own vewlix L set which I upgraded to 1080p.

Just looking to get to know others knowledge share etc.
DarthMig
Please Continue...
eBay: miguel4g
Initials: MAC

Post by DarthMig »

Hello everyone. New to this forum and arcade collecting. Have only been doing it for 1yr. I am in the IT field. I am still learning and looking to contribute to the community when i can.

I currently own 5x cps2 boards one being a a Darksoft Multi, Neogeo MV1ACH and a 2 slot board, IGS PGM mobo with not games yet and a Naomi with no games yet.

Will be purchasing a Darksoft MVS multicart and really want to purchase and own at least one CAVE shmup arcade board.

Hope to make friends here and purchase some hardware.
ilallu
Please Continue...
eBay: ilallu
Initials: IL

Post by ilallu »

Hi and greetings from Finland!

I have two cabinets at the moment, mainly i have focused my hobby to Sega ;)
WigglesWorth
Please Continue...
eBay: spawn848

Post by WigglesWorth »

Hello, new here from halifax Nova scotia. Just purchased 2 candy cabs one for naomi the other for MVS. Came here looking for information and buy a few games :)