Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
laserolame
Please Continue...
eBay: pignolo77
Initials: AKI

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by laserolame »

Hi, i'm Laserolame, french collector of Arcade, Japanese consoles and computers, living in Budapest.
I own especially an Aero City and an Outrun Mini.
aerobert
eBay: romajoh

Post by aerobert »

Hello, new member from Sweden. Loved arcade machines since I played a Defender for the first time in 87 or, it's my first memory of one at least. NeoGeo hooked me in the early 90s and it has been downhill ever since. Cheers
necroticart
eBay: Froggiethegfunk
Initials: JRR

Post by necroticart »

Hi I'm Jason I'm joining the site upon the purchase of my first vewlix L cab. I've been looking at getting a Japanese machine for awhile and have been lurking unregistered. Looking forward to contributing to the community. I'm versed in adobe illustrator and Photoshop. I've restored all my own artwork on my super street fighter 2 turbo dymo cab.
shorjewken
Please Continue...
eBay: mrj00z

Post by shorjewken »

Hello,

My name is Johnson from Seattle. Been lurking for a while and actually registered to buy a jamma console interface (but i cant PM yet :( ) Looking forward to participating.
alfa75
eBay: alfa-75
Initials: us

Post by alfa75 »

My name is Ulrich and I come from switzerland and yes I know that the shipping costs are a little high from here unfortunately. I'm a so-called arcade freak and I also have some machines and games in my private collection which I will never sell. Enough of the words, we will surely meet soon. :wave:
ACUK
Please Continue...
eBay: arcadeclubuk
Initials: ACP

Post by ACUK »

Hi, I'm Andy and I own an Arcade in Manchester UK
bloodhokuto
eBay: coryoon

Post by bloodhokuto »

ACUK wrote:Hi, I'm Andy and I own an Arcade in Manchester UK
Welcome aboard!

Hopefully will try to visit your place this year.
OsirusANZ
Please Continue...
eBay: Jmp-gaming
Initials: Jmp

Post by OsirusANZ »

Hi all my name's Josh from Australia recently started buying arcade machines and loving it. Started with a Astro city 2 now have a Sega universal and Sega new Astro city and also a vewlix clone for modern fighters. Favourite arcade game is Tekken 3 which is currently in my astro city :D .
geosnow
eBay: g3osnow

Post by geosnow »

alfa75 wrote:My name is Ulrich and I come from switzerland and yes I know that the shipping costs are a little high from here unfortunately. I'm a so-called arcade freak and I also have some machines and games in my private collection which I will never sell. Enough of the words, we will surely meet soon. :wave:
Nice to see you here. :)
alfa75
eBay: alfa-75
Initials: us

Post by alfa75 »

geosnow wrote:
alfa75 wrote:My name is Ulrich and I come from switzerland and yes I know that the shipping costs are a little high from here unfortunately. I'm a so-called arcade freak and I also have some machines and games in my private collection which I will never sell. Enough of the words, we will surely meet soon. :wave:
Nice to see you here. :)
:lol:
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions

Post by pubjoe »

bloodhokuto wrote:
ACUK wrote:Hi, I'm Andy and I own an Arcade in Manchester UK
Welcome aboard!

Hopefully will try to visit your place this year.
Me too! Your place looks incredible.
ROADBLASTER
Please Continue...
eBay: area884dgk
Initials: BAH

Post by ROADBLASTER »

Hello, I am ROADBLASTER from Texas. Been following the Arcade Otaku twitter feed for a while. I have seen the great candy cabs of the world mainly in our local Austin, Texas joint: Arcade UFO, been to Virtualand in Singapore when it was at Bugis Junction twice, and went to a few arcades in Tokyo (mostly in Akihabara) back in 2007. 8-)

I don't have a candy cab yet and hoping to learn more, but do have a Neo Geo Big Red. I'm into mostly 90's arcade games, but also laserdisc games. If anyone has Data East lasergame stuff (such as Bega's Battle, Cobra Command, or Road Blaster), PM me please. I hope to get a neo candy or irem madonna someday!
Damsrpg
Banned
eBay: whitespeaker66
Initials: DAM

Post by Damsrpg »

Hello !
My name is Damien, French Arcade, console collectors.
I started my arcade collection 15 years ago with AC and NAC. I upgrade my collection with 2 Egret II and one Blast City.
I already collecting Flippers, I own Addams Family and Dr Who and i'm looking for a Theatre of Magic.

I begin to start on focus et recenter my arcade collection because I have around 250 Pcbs and it tooks a lot of space !
MoonshineGFT
Please Continue...
eBay: squareenix_fan
Initials: MSN

Post by MoonshineGFT »

Hello all, my name is Dave and I'm a Canadian living in Japan. I was fortunate enough to recently acquire a Sega Blast City, my very first candy cab, and a large stepping-stone in the fulfillment of my dream to start my own "basement arcade" (though Japan doesn't have basements, mine is more like a storehouse arcade).
Unfortunately however, my electrical knowledge does not match my passion for arcade gaming, so I'll be looking forward to receiving technical support from any users patient enough to accommodate my painfully newbish inquiries.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :D
よろしくお願いします!
jermz0r
Please Continue...
eBay: jru92
Initials: JRU

Post by jermz0r »

Recent enthusiast of the beauty of arcade hardware/software!

I'm about 2 cabs in (Sega Astro City & Sammy Atomiswave SD) Egret II coming soon!

I would really like to own a capcom cute one day! ╭(◔ ◡ ◔)/

My main interests when it comes to games/systems is CPSII/MVS/Naomi/Namco System 246
Keroro1125
Please Continue...
eBay: coreykun667
Initials: CDH

Post by Keroro1125 »

Hello, I'm Corey and I'm from Central California! I got my first cabinet about 4 years ago which was a "Big Red" Neo-Geo 4 slot cab. A couple years ago I started getting more cabs like a Dynamo Z-back with Tekken 3 in it, A Sega Titan "trash can" cab with Die Hard in it, and just this year I picked up an upright Outrun that needs lots of TLC.

Would love to eventually get a Vewlix and an Astro City someday, though I think I live in the wrong part of California, since most of them seem to be in the LA area.
skullionaire
Please Continue...
eBay: nandaba
Initials: BAB

Post by skullionaire »

Hey, I'm Brad. I didn't grow up anywhere with an actual arcade but I was born in a time where I could experience MVS machines in random pizza places and getting to play various Street Fighters in movie theaters. I always kind of wanted a cabinet but when I was finally exposed to a candy cab I knew I needed one... just needed the space first. And with the space nearly in my grasp, I'm trying to get a bit of a headstart on living the dream.
Crashdown59
eBay: blanq-julie
Initials: JUL

Post by Crashdown59 »

Hello, i'm Julien, nice to meet you all!

i did fall in love with arcade since i was in High School (like 8-10 years ago) , especially shmups from cave. Didn't bought a 360 which i regret a lot.

3 or 4 years ago a arcade did open around me, i did play a lot of DDR/ITG and some other games. I also try to begin TGM with mame.

Since then, my dream is to have at least 3 cabs: one or two generic cabs with at least a TGM and a cave shmup (probably Ketsui), and a DDR cab.

Actually, i don't have a cabinet yet (i'm not on my own yet, living with my parents) but i plan to buy one soon (a friend is willing to store it until i move in a appartment).

I did purchase a TGM1 pcb and a puyo puyo tsuu pcb. Now, i am just waiting to have the cabinet, which i don't know which one i will buy (probably a astro or blast city, but i'm not sure)
Richter
eBay: richter.b

Post by Richter »

Hello,

My name is Michael, I live in France.

I was lucky enough to get an Egret II a few years ago, which I have had some screen issues recently...hopefully I can get some help from the community, in order to get it fixed :-)

I love brawlers and shooting games, especially horizontal R-Type style and Cave stuff !
BitmapBureau
Please Continue...
eBay: happogahara
Initials: MMT

Post by BitmapBureau »

Hey everyone,

My name's Mike Tucker and I've been playing arcade and video games for many years now - I used to collect JAMMA boards back in the day but then concentrated on collecting for Neo Geo, PC Engine and Mega Drive. I've recently bought my first cab - Initial D Arcade Stage version 3, and I'm looking to buy a Blast City or New Astro City next if anyone has one going? :) I'm also a videogame developer and we're working on a new game for the Sega Mega Drive at the moment called "Xeno Crisis", which one or two of you might know of. Anyway, great to meet you all, and if an admin / mod can give me access to the cab sales thread I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers,

Mike.