NESICAxLIVE Bootlegging?

Coin-operated games and arcades.
Zanzabar
Please Continue...

Re: NESICAxLIVE Bootlegging?

Post by Zanzabar »

If possible,i'm going to bump this thread just a teensy bit

On the more than likely off chance that my arcade gets denied access to the NESiCA service,is there a way to emulate Groove Coaster data locally?

The owner and myself have GC2:Heavenly Festival in our possession and people have fallen in love with it,however I have to let people know several times throughout the day that without it being online and active,a lot of the features are unavailable and the amount of retention that the machine generates is almost zero.I would love to have something similar to what Programmed World offered for our customers.
Thanks for keeping arcades alive
-The Management
badwhite40

Post by badwhite40 »

Braintrash
Please Continue...
eBay: yuu_madrigal

Post by Braintrash »

Selling for €800. :lol:

And of course, on Neo-Arcadia, where people are already moaning, before setting up a group buy, with one buying it and all the others bootlegging it then. It's going to be some nice fun and war. :awe:
Asure
eBay: asure_nl

Post by Asure »

You "download the games from internet".
But, there's no public dumps of many of the high-end games available atm. So how would this have worked out? Planned leaks?
Dexa

Post by Dexa »

Asure wrote:You "download the games from internet".
But, there's no public dumps of many of the high-end games available atm. So how would this have worked out? Planned leaks?
was wondering that too - most if not all nesica exclusive stuff is not publicly available.
nem
Needs a custom rank

Post by nem »

Public leaks could cause unwanted attention from other interested developers! I'm sure 800 euros buys you some super special insider status.
Asure

Post by Asure »

Well, the 800 is a small price for ops. Router + monthly fees + credits all flow into Taito's pockets for this system.
For games, 800/32 = 25 per game is not too expensive. I'd gladly pay €25 to play Akai Katana Shin Arcade version. This is not available anywhere else except Xbox. Maybe a pay-per-game model would follow someday? :awe:
Jackalus
Please Continue...
eBay: c0de187

Post by Jackalus »

Asure wrote:Well, the 800 is a small price for ops. Router + monthly fees + credits all flow into Taito's pockets for this system.
For games, 800/32 = 25 per game is not too expensive. I'd gladly pay €25 to play Akai Katana Shin Arcade version. This is not available anywhere else except Xbox. Maybe a pay-per-game model would follow someday? :awe:
-
Last edited by Jackalus on June 13th, 2016, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shou
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Initials: SHO

Post by Shou »

Jackalus wrote:
Asure wrote:Well, the 800 is a small price for ops. Router + monthly fees + credits all flow into Taito's pockets for this system.
Well it's not available here in EU or in the USA. Also Taito is pretty much dead, SF5 and new KOF are neither coming to arcade. Square Enix (Owner is Taito) is concentrating in home markets now and seems to abandon Arcades. :mad:
Nesica is available in the US at Round 1.

SF5 is coming to the arcade in its next incarnation. Sony is blocking the current release since they helped fund it.
Jackalus
Please Continue...

Post by Jackalus »

Shou wrote:
Jackalus wrote:
Well it's not available here in EU or in the USA. Also Taito is pretty much dead, SF5 and new KOF are neither coming to arcade. Square Enix (Owner is Taito) is concentrating in home markets now and seems to abandon Arcades. :mad:
Nesica is available in the US at Round 1.

SF5 is coming to the arcade in its next incarnation. Sony is blocking the current release since they helped fund it.
Very good to hear :D
planexcvs
eBay: came-hal

Post by planexcvs »

Is this emulator good to work on all revisions of the TTX2? Particularly the earlier ones... (205A, 207A, 208A, etc.)
Jackalus
Please Continue...

Post by Jackalus »

planexcvs wrote:Is this emulator good to work on all revisions of the TTX2? Particularly the earlier ones... (205A, 207A, 208A, etc.)
Yes but i seriously beefed up my TX2. Q6600 quad core CPU and 4GB RAM. This setup can run any RingEdge1/2 game too I guess, will do some tests in coming weeks.

Now with Q6600 Ibara on MAME for example works without lag and with default CPU lag like hell.

Total cost of upgrade: 40€ :lol:
Eddierang
Please Continue...

Post by Eddierang »

Shou, I thought that Capcom wasn't planning on doing incarnations of SF5 like they did with SF4, were just going to expand on SF5 or did you hear something from Capcom that says otherwise. SF5 does need an arcade version.
Eddierang
Please Continue...

Post by Eddierang »

Jackalus, did you buy the server in order to get these games? If so, where did you get yours?
Asure

Post by Asure »

No games.
Nothing public.
Emulator useless ;)

Does this work on a similar pc with rs 485 converter on com2?
orio1
eBay: e.bay
Initials: OEO

Post by orio1 »

:awe: :awe: :awe:....
Dexa

Post by Dexa »

many games got posted publicly with the loader / dlls included in the last days ... time to check the usual places if you are interested :awe:
TurboIIFC
Please Continue...

Post by TurboIIFC »

F Jackalus. FREE WORLD...
engdahl
Please Continue...
eBay: danielnilsson
Initials: NIZ

Post by engdahl »

Has there been some progress made on this? I have been thinking about having a Groove Coaster setup with physical controls at home for some time now but I don't know if it is even remotely possible. Maybe using the Android-version with some sort of video output to a vertically mounted monitor/TV and controls mapped to a DIY'd control panel? Anyone think this could be made? Running the real arcade version would obviously be preferred.
Shou
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Initials: SHO

Post by Shou »

engdahl wrote:Has there been some progress made on this? I have been thinking about having a Groove Coaster setup with physical controls at home for some time now but I don't know if it is even remotely possible. Maybe using the Android-version with some sort of video output to a vertically mounted monitor/TV and controls mapped to a DIY'd control panel? Anyone think this could be made? Running the real arcade version would obviously be preferred.
Buy the cabinet, it doesn't require Nesica to run.