You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
Dracoel
Re: You've Got Grail

Post by Dracoel »

zak wrote:Ninja Spirit Japanese PCB (license seal intact) Nice shape 450€
Jungle King PCB 90€
Metamoqester PCB 110-140€
Hacha Mecha Fighter PCB 90-120€ (world<Japanese)
Gamshara PCB 110-130€
zak
Acetated
eBay: NA

Post by zak »

Dracoel wrote:
zak wrote:Ninja Spirit Japanese PCB (license seal intact) Nice shape 450€
Jungle King PCB 90€
Metamoqester PCB 110-140€
Hacha Mecha Fighter PCB 90-120€ (world<Japanese)
Gamshara PCB 110-130€
Surely Ninja Spirit and Gamshara are worth more than that?
Dracoel

Post by Dracoel »

Why ask if you've got your opinion? :roll:
Prices based on my personnal purchases (not so long ago).
It's not because I own uncommons pcb that I have gold in hands. There is auctions/dumb sites for thoses deals.

Regards
zak
Acetated

Post by zak »

If you paid those prices for these games, you do have gold in your hands ;)
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

I don't see much wrong with those myself ninja spirit has always had big differences in price
zak
Acetated

Post by zak »

I guess you're right. I've seen games sell for £100 one week and then £50 the next. I guess anything in between is decent.
bloodhokuto
eBay: coryoon

Post by bloodhokuto »

I don't know why I suddenly want this but what would a Saturn hss-0130 controller (dual Astro panel stick) cost?
tart31

Post by tart31 »

HI Everyone need some help please. Im getting ready to let my cabs go and need a price check on a few bits. The first is a Capcom Cute in Yellow.This is the one Jase restored in the thread on here. So it has a slightly smaller monitor and the 2p loom does not work but does come with a spare that he or I didn't fit (never played 2p with anyone :( )
Also Vewlix L that was purchased from Neo Legend a few years ago. Now these have all the Vewlix logo etc but are wired for jamma and JVS.From what i was told its a licensed version. Its very good quality and in good condition and still looks pretty new.
I also have two astros in nice condition too.
also a few games Alien vs predator (Asia Grey Board) A&B ,Boogie Wings,Muchi Muchi Pork bare pcbs and MVS Twinkle Star Sprites that is a boot I think!

any help is gladly needed!

Thanks everyone

:fastlove:
penrhos
Panel Beater
eBay: ngpd002

Post by penrhos »

Mo was selling Chinese spec Vewlix-L's for £850 and I got offered one for £800 over Xmas, also depends on what its got inside and what comes with it (some came with console hookup kits). If I remember right Neo-legend & Shardloo were importing the base Chinese spec ones with consumer LCD panels, JAMMA PSU's and a not quite 100% compatible JVS card. If it was J-Spec with a Taito JVS PCB in it it's be a lot more....If your up for trades I've got Ibara and a few other goodies stashed away...

Capcom cutes have gone crazy, sort out the niggles and you could easily be looking at £2000+ the only issue is that it's got the wrong screen fitted which will knock a lot off for the purists but if it's burn free and reparable in the UK that could be a plus.

Same with Astro's Mo - brought a load in and was selling at £650 a pop but they needed tidying up and a lot of them only had 1P panels, so £650-750 depending on condition.
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

bloodhokuto wrote:I don't know why I suddenly want this but what would a Saturn hss-0130 controller (dual Astro panel stick) cost?
Stupid money - they're regularly hitting 24,000 YEN in Japan - for that price you can buy a PANA custom or if your lucky a Sigma Rajin.

For about 10,000 YEN you could pickup a complete Blastcity control panel upper and fabricate the rest yourself.
bloodhokuto

Post by bloodhokuto »

penrhos wrote:
bloodhokuto wrote:I don't know why I suddenly want this but what would a Saturn hss-0130 controller (dual Astro panel stick) cost?
Stupid money - they're regularly hitting 24,000 YEN in Japan - for that price you can buy a PANA custom or if your lucky a Sigma Rajin.

For about 10,000 YEN you could pickup a complete Blastcity control panel upper and fabricate the rest yourself.
Yeah, I found this;

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b238887453

Only problem is shipping - likely to be at least £150 I think. - Well that is what I think it would be. :(
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

bloodhokuto wrote:
penrhos wrote:

Yeah, I found this;

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b238887453

Only problem is shipping - likely to be at least £150 I think. - Well that is what I think it would be. :(
If you sea freight it and wait 60 days you should be able to ship that for about £50. FYI : I just shipped back 15Kg of consoles for $85.

Also I just picked this up for a bargain price.... http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l376934755 - just needs a sand & respray (and some looms).
bloodhokuto

Post by bloodhokuto »

penrhos wrote: If you sea freight it and wait 60 days you should be able to ship that for about £50. FYI : I just shipped back 15Kg of consoles for $85.

Also I just picked this up for a bargain price.... http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l376934755 - just needs a sand & respray (and some looms).
What buying service do you use, I use Buyee and it doesn't seem to have a lower priced option?
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

Smj offer the cheaper sea option ,I m guessing that's what pen is using..
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

I've been using SMJ for years.... there not the cheapest but they'll stockpile stuff for 60 days so you can get a good box full before shipping it out....and they have a surface shipping option buyee only offer ems or sal.
bloodhokuto

Post by bloodhokuto »

geotrig wrote:Smj offer the cheaper sea option ,I m guessing that's what pen is using..
:thumbup:
penrhos wrote:I've been using SMJ for years.... there not the cheapest but they'll stockpile stuff for 60 days so you can get a good box full before shipping it out....and they have a surface shipping option buyee only offer ems or sal.
Great thanks for the clarification, was about to give up on it till you posted.

Good thing is that I won't need to do anything to it that will put it out of action for being put back on a cab in the future, as I can chuck on a panel and hook up disconnects with a Neo lead and it's done (after a bit of refurbishment).

I did look at a Net city assembly, as they are easy to get (Mo) but then I forgot that the lower assembly has massive bits sticking down and I would never butcher that just to get it to what i wanted, and if I just used the upper, I would need to fabricate a base and then it would just look off, the Blast is perfect.

I have like no space for a great big chunk of cab, but I just fancy it. :lol:
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

I've got a Sigma Rajin I got cheap on YAJ I just need to sort out the power supply so it's 230V and earthed. It stands me at £240 it may work out cheaper than building one yourself.
trev1976

Post by trev1976 »

How much would a Mint sega astro be these days.. going to be wanting another cab in a few months but don't see much for sale these days.. would rather buy something already done with a zero burn screen.
zak
Acetated

Post by zak »

trev1976 wrote:How much would a Mint sega astro be these days.. going to be wanting another cab in a few months but don't see much for sale these days.. would rather buy something already done with a zero burn screen.
I think Mo has quite a few for a good price:

http://videotronicsuk.com/arcade-machin ... -city.html
trev1976

Post by trev1976 »

Look good in the photos .. what's the general consensus on these then ?

Thanks