PS4 Arcade Sticks

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
fagin

Re: PS4 Arcade Sticks

Post by fagin »

It's cheaper to get a CronusMAX if you already have a stick you can utilise (whether it be for a PC, PS3 or 360).
jinxz
eBay: i don't have
Initials: pts

Post by jinxz »

For what I've heard the PS360+ padhack PCB should get (decent)PS4 compatibility soon so you can mod any stick to work with the PS4. Current compatibility with the PS4 sucks.
GermanGameRoom
Please Continue...
Initials: JTP

Post by GermanGameRoom »

jinxz wrote:For what I've heard the PS360+ padhack PCB should get (decent)PS4 compatibility soon so you can mod any stick to work with the PS4. Current compatibility with the PS4 sucks.
let's see if they can get it done before SFV, Tekken 7 or Mortal Kombat X is out.. (I guess MKX will be first) if not I'll get the CronusMAX even though I have a PS360+ :D

and playing a couple of rounds of Advanced Warfare with a Keyboard/Mouse just to humiliate people would be fun as well..
your right analogue stick has nothing on my Roccat Kone [+] :D
LJN wrote:YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD.
GAME OVER
CPS2
Street Fighter

Post by CPS2 »

Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven
eBay: DevilSoundwave

Post by Devil Soundwave »

MrHalibut wrote:Just got a HRAP V4 Hayabusa from Amazon UK @ £75 with free shipping. Looks like this is a legit Hori UK product, not an import.
All Hori products now ship with the UK address on the packaging alongside the other addresses. I had some Hayabusa sticks (stick only) and Kuro buttons arrive the other week from Japan with the UK address on the box.
GermanGameRoom
Please Continue...

Post by GermanGameRoom »

so is anybody having the CronusMAX Plus and could tell us if it's working properly on the PS4? they said on their page it auto reconnects every 10 minutes..
but let's say you are in a match and in a combo or anything.. will it stop you? or is it that it disconnects after 8 minutes and you have to wait 2 minutes? and will the message pop up every time that your controller isn't connected any longer?
GAME OVER
fagin

Post by fagin »

GermanGameRoom wrote:so is anybody having the CronusMAX Plus and could tell us if it's working properly on the PS4? they said on their page it auto reconnects every 10 minutes..
but let's say you are in a match and in a combo or anything.. will it stop you? or is it that it disconnects after 8 minutes and you have to wait 2 minutes? and will the message pop up every time that your controller isn't connected any longer?
I'm still using connection via a PC which is 100% faultless.

I've not tried the direct connection with the latest FW..... I thought I read it was still buggy, but I could be wrong on that front. The main issue with the direct connect is that not all controllers will be compatible. Using a PC will increase that by quite a margin.
GermanGameRoom
Please Continue...

Post by GermanGameRoom »

I'll push this thread again because I don't want to agree that you have to get a cheap knockoff Fightstick for PS4 because the good were sold out in minutes and you can't use anything else..

and I haven't found any cheap third party PS4 controllers either to do a Padhack..

so the cheapest thing for now would be paying 60€ for a PS4 controller and ripping the pcb out? this can't be the best thing we can do! :mad:

edit: I found a Hori ps4 controller for 50€.. 10€ cheaper than the original..

I just want a truck load of these pcbs:

someone needs to give me! :D
(it's the pcb from the venom stick)
GAME OVER
bloodhokuto
eBay: coryoon

Post by bloodhokuto »

For some reason I really want that - and I don't even have a PS4, can you use it on a Mac?
bloodhokuto
eBay: coryoon

Post by bloodhokuto »

Help!

Can someone talk me out of buying that Vewlix stick?

It's ridiculously overpriced and, despite it's size, it isn't a full real Vewlix panel.

From being too fussy about paying a third of the price for a regular PS4/SP3 stick, I really want this thing.

:oops:
Braintrash
Please Continue...
eBay: yuu_madrigal

Post by Braintrash »

I have one.
Already have an XBox 360 one modded with a Kitty board, but ended with a PS4 model too in order to avoid compatibility issues and because I won't buy an Xbox One.
The only arcade stick I play that is not a panel.
MrHalibut
eBay: Mr_Meh

Post by MrHalibut »

HRAP4 Kai is 20% off on Amazon today (some black Friday week deal), £90 with free shipping available: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RZ7T8N6
opo55um
Please Continue...

Post by opo55um »

hey,
i got a hori hayabusa v4 and the ggxrd fightpad ( i just use the pcb in my vewlix) and it works great, BUT i know a beeter and cheaper way!
some of my friends support the brook super converter! its working flawless

here a video about the brook converter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJf1oM0tb-4#t=173
slugflyer

Post by slugflyer »

Here to represent new style VEWLIX arcade fans. Both of you.
superdude905
Please Continue...
eBay: 2010superdude905
Initials: TOM

Post by superdude905 »

For people who already have a last gen fight stick this http://www.focusattack.com/brook-ps3-ps ... oard-pcba/just came out so you can just upgrade or dual mod your existing stick to save a bit of cash i already did it with mine and it has worked great so far