Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
RabidBunny
Please Continue...
Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by RabidBunny »

HI I am Dan. I am from Fort Collins, CO in the United States. I am a SW Architect for embedded systems (Automotive). Got my first cab about a month ago and have been fixing it up.
christian012
Please Continue...

Post by christian012 »

hi im christian tyrone, new here i read a few about this and im interested hope i can contribute a lot here and hope you can help me too.. thanks... :D
guano
Please Continue...
eBay: akatan00ki
Initials: RLR

Post by guano »

Hey gang! guano here! Ron is my earth name. Born in the '70's, raised in Las Vegas. Arcade culture was always strong here in my early years. I still play fighting games. My passion is Street Fighter. I have begun collecting CPS-II/III and hope to get an MVS next. At the moment I have a strong preference to collecting un-Phoenixed CPS-II and non-SuperBIOS games... Sure that will change as I lose stuff over time!!! :(

Currently I play my CPS-II B boards on a UD-CPS2 SuperGun. I am still considering wether I will build or buy a SuperGun for CPS-III and MVS. I will be making a decision soon because I have already bought a SF 3rd Strike (USA 990512 No CD) I need to play before I explode! :lol:

Social media finally led me to start visiting this forum. I have been using the wiki for some time. Excellent resource! Looks like the forum is really awesome!
Teufeltier1977
Please Continue...

Post by Teufeltier1977 »

Hello my Name is Chris and i come from Germany.

My CABs SNK Candy 18, Ambo and Taito Egret 2
gordon

Post by gordon »

Hallo Chris :thumbup:
gaz300372
Please Continue...
eBay: gaz19
Initials: gaz

Post by gaz300372 »

Hi there, just a quick introduction... :)

I'm Garry and live up in sunny Dundee... (Yes well it is sometimes... ) Been a gamer for alot of years now and finally got round to getting another cab (Naomi Universal this time... )

Popped on here a while back and never really introduced myself.... but thought I'd give it another look..

Cheers

Gaz
colinmac
Please Continue...
eBay: Fifeauctions18
Initials: COL

Post by colinmac »

Hey Gaz. Dundee. Sunny. Sure? :lol:

Seriously my whole cab thing is his fault. All of it...

Great place this. Have fun!
gaz300372
Please Continue...
eBay: gaz19
Initials: gaz

Post by gaz300372 »

Col,

It was sunny at the time I wrote that post... lol.. and anyway, you've only got yourself to blame for visiting when I had my old Electrocoin Midi that you left in a damp shed.... ;) lol

I'm washing my hands of the blame of your 5 cabs and purpose built shed...... so not my fault....

G
batesey
Please Continue...

Hello :-)

Post by batesey »

Hi there,

I've just started collecting Neo Geo MVS game Kits and have registered here hoping to find more things to add to my collection.
I've got 2 MV-1C boards in really nice condition; and a 4 Slot too. I'm hoping to build a custom cabinet for the 4 slot soon :-)
My collection is rapidly growing and I'm looking forward to expanding it further.

Cheers,
batesey
CandyCab
Please Continue...
eBay: ferodyjon

Post by CandyCab »

Hi. I have a collection of Japanese Candy cabinets and some other machines as well.
chibishin
Please Continue...
eBay: chibishin

Post by chibishin »

greetings, I'm new to this forum as of today. mostly signed up to get an assist on troubleshooting a monitor problem I'm having, but I've been reading threads on here for a while now and just gathering information.

currently in my collection are a drummania, pop'n music, and several candies, along with MVS, CPS2, and CPS3 stuff.
taitrovision
Please Continue...
eBay: mumbleson

Post by taitrovision »

Hi,

I'm a long time arcade fan and particularly like shmups. I have a modest collection of PCB's and an Egret II.

I used to lurk on this forum many years ago, mostly to learn about cabs before I bought one. Great to see the forum is still going :D
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

Welcome fresh meat new guys fresh meat :fastlove:
colinmac
Please Continue...
eBay: Fifeauctions18
Initials: COL

Post by colinmac »

The forum that loves new members ...

:eh:

Hello all !
molcos
Please Continue...
eBay: molcos77

Post by molcos »

Hello, Marcus from Norway here.
I am currently looking for a nice Vewlix Diamond in the EU region and that is why i am posting this here :)
Jets
Please Continue...

Post by Jets »

Hi!

I'm Jets from emu-france.com. Discovered arcade games when I was 7, a long long time ago...
I have an arcade cab at home, a few pcb games, MVS slots, and more... This passion took me a lot of time, and space (no more places in my room...)
I hope I will discover this forum I already knew since a long time, but never tried before to create an account, lacking time, and well... my english isn't as good as I'd like it to be... better now than never ;)

Cheers,
Jets.
-=Jets=-
mackaroonie
Please Continue...

Post by mackaroonie »

Hi all,

I'm a long term arcade fan, and lucky me found this forum this weekend on the interwebs. :)

Am currently in the look out for Schmup PCBs and vert candy cabinet...

Looking forward to hang out here.

Cheers!

Marcus
JonnyG78
Please Continue...
eBay: g0g0b0y
Initials: JAA

Post by JonnyG78 »

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. I've always loved arcades since I was a kid and now that I'm older I've gotten into the hobby of taking them home. Bought my first big red Neo Geo MVS 2-slot arcade machine last weekend and I'm so stoked that I can just get up and play it in my living room anytime I want! Looking forward to learning more about arcades on this forum and possibly purchasing more through the marketplace. Good to meet everyone, glad to be here.
KalessinDB
Please Continue...
Initials: DLB

Post by KalessinDB »

Morning. New to this forum (although I've lurked your very helpful wiki) but have used this same nick on various boards for a while.

I just recently started... Circumventing my work internet's blocks by just getting a tablet (I'm sorry... "E-reader") and so have access to many more sites when bored on the overnights. Hope to enjoy the community here!
ArcadePT
eBay: ArcadePT
Initials: JOE

Post by ArcadePT »

Hello, I'm Jorge
I was an arcade addict in 90' and now i'm a Arcade collector and Co-op.