Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
azzlan80
Please Continue...
eBay: azzlan80@live.se

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by azzlan80 »

Hello my name is Alexander and from Swden plays Astro city and for the moment Sega saturn (Japanese).
Glad to be here :D
Jojomnia
Please Continue...
eBay: trendyeistee2007
Initials: RUY

Post by Jojomnia »

Hi everyone! My name is Rudy. I will get an Egret III this week,that's Im searching for some good stuff!I'm completely new to arcade in general.
Until now only played good ports on my pc engine duo RX and Sega Saturn(really GOOD shmups!),haha.
I do live in Germany in a small village called Haßbergen. This village lies in the beautiful country of Niedersachsen.
Nice to meet you. :awe:
viktorh
Please Continue...
eBay: viktorh1
Initials: VIK

Post by viktorh »

Hi,

My name is Viktor and I live in the middle part of Sweden (east coast). I don't own a cab at the moment, but plan on getting one when I move to a new home within a year or so. I enjoy arcade games in general, but I'm not too much into vs. fighting games. Still have a couple of MVS and CPS2 games from when I had a cab a few years ago. Unfortunately I'm not able to play them at all for the time being. I'm looking forward to participate in this forum!

Viktor
beachut
Please Continue...

Post by beachut »

Hello everyone,

Newbie there. French arcade enthusiast of 33 yo (damn, already). I'm still remember my first contact with Street fighter 2 in 1991, on a badly wired euro cab with 3 buttons. Good old times. The cab was next to a Sunset riders. What a summer. I rapidly got a Super nintendo with Street Fighter2. I was so amazing playing it on the tv.. even in slow as **** 50hz ! I also remember when few years ago my brother was a bit **** off after me when i bought Street Fighter Alpha on our shiny Playstation : "WHY WASTE MONEY ON 2D WHEN YOU CAN HAVE 3D AT HOME" was the idea. Well, i always been a 2D guy i guess and still am. Then Dreamcast, Kawaks, saturn, xbox, xbox 360, a lot of arcade sticks and upgrades to mame full set :D

I've been stalking here for months getting infos for my first cab that i just received. You'll find it in the gallery right now :)
illinx
Please Continue...

Post by illinx »

Hey everyone,

I currently live in France, though I started collecting arcade cabinets about two years ago in the States, and my machines currently reside with my brother over there. I started with an MVS cabinet, now I've got a Playchoice 10 and a Simpsons 4p cab with a couple other Konami boards. My next obsession is CPS1/2, which will just about cover all the games I was obsessed with as a kid.
DerRoland
Please Continue...

Post by DerRoland »

Hello arcadeheros,

my name is Roland and I live in Germany/Northern Bavaria. In my gameroom grow up a nice collection of pinballs:
TZ, CV, MM, MB, CC, SM, LotR, TSPP, RFM and my masterpiece TronLE #11.
But a original arcade is still missing. So I wanna dive into the new hitten world of otaku :-) .

Cheers
Roland
retroworksmx
Please Continue...
eBay: cesarcuevas2013

Post by retroworksmx »

Hi, im Cesar Cuevas from Chihuahua Mexico, i make custom fightsticks and arcade cabinets, arcade mods etc, saludos :D
Corny
Please Continue...

Post by Corny »

Yo, I live in Washington I have a custom built Mame machine I finished up last year and am now on the prowl for a candy cab.
yoloswaghashtag
Please Continue...

Post by yoloswaghashtag »

Hoy I live in the US and have recently gotten into arcade games.
neoretro75
Please Continue...
eBay: jusasa

Post by neoretro75 »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I love arcade games, especially shmups, platformers and brawlers from the 90's. I live near Paris, in France. I own 2 superguns, with many MVS carts and 2 PCBs. I'm also a console guy (retro games above all), though recently, I came back to the arcade games, hence my introduction today.

Glad to be here!

Cheers
DeusVult
Please Continue...
Initials: SWF

Post by DeusVult »

hello all,

I have always been into gaming of some sort, over the past year I have been getting back into older consoles, Saturn/neo/dreamcast/snes etc

I used to have a arcade cabinet but had to get rid of it for space reasons, I have recently picked up a supergun and pgm/atomiswave/cps2 and
have been playing this a lot.

I like to try and fix broken consoles etc and try any mods to consoles myself before I admit defeat and get a pro to fix it. I just recently converted an arcade
stick with the cuthulu MC board to work almost all my consoles, best move I have done in a long time.
cocoron
eBay: dr_spengler
Initials: SRK

Post by cocoron »

Hi all my name is Sven,
I got into the arcade-hobby for about 3 years now.
Still a kid of the 80's and 90's and especially enjoying old Shmups and Famicom games.
Happy to join the Forum finally :D
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

welcome new chaps :awe: 8-)

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
Dex74
Please Continue...

Post by Dex74 »

Hey peepz,

my name is Dex and im from Germany.
I grow up with playing arcade. Since mid 90ies im collecting PCBs.

Cheers
Dex
soeffingodly
Please Continue...

Post by soeffingodly »

Good Evening. Dropping in from Boston.

Always been a video game guy since I was young and after getting a Final Fight arcade cabinet, I've been hooked since.

Looking forward to learning more on/from the forums.
Coffee is for closers.
tjompen
Please Continue...

new user, old gamer..

Post by tjompen »

Hi!
I'm a arcade gamer from Sweden and this is my first login here. My main "arcade place" is at arkadtorget.se, a nice place for gamecollectors.
My games in the cabinets tonight: Donpachi, In the hunt, Pacmania, Raiden, Puzzle bobble and Esp.ra.de.
MuppeT
Please Continue...

Post by MuppeT »

Hi Anthony here. Pure arcade enthusiast. Have a nice cps collection that needs to be full in a year time. XX
pcornejo
Please Continue...
eBay: pcornejo

Post by pcornejo »

Hello, im from Spain, i have a custom cabinet with pc+mame inside but by the end of febrary i will receibe a..... SEGA BLAST CITY!!! from arcade.am :)

Regards
TomoM
Please Continue...
Initials: Tom

Post by TomoM »

Hey!

I'm from Ireland. I've been 'collecting' retro games for a while now (some would say hoarding. Some have said hoarding actually, ha) and have recently become interested in putting together an arcade setup of some shape or form. This forum was recommended to me by members of an Irish arcade/retro gaming forum.

I know very little on the subject, so I look forward to learning a thing or two and building a good collection along the way :)
Sherman
Please Continue...

Post by Sherman »

Hello.

I`m new to the forum. I live in germany and I am a Sega fanboy since I was a little boy.
My favorites are the Dreamcast and Atomiswave, especially side scrolling shooters.

Horrido