Display off centre?

For monitor related issues
Deskchair
Please Continue...
Display off centre?

Post by Deskchair »

Hi all, I bought an Astro City a few weeks ago with an MV1-C Neo Geo board in it (Nanao MS9-29 monitor), anyway I hadn't used it for about a week and powered it on today and the display was way over to the left cutting off about 2 inches of the picture.
Just wondering if anyone knows what the problem might be.
kenth333
Please Continue...
eBay: paavo333
Initials: KEN

Re: Display off centre?

Post by kenth333 »

I'm having the same problem with my cab (crt tv for monitor) and mv1-fzs. Picture shifted to the left ~1-2" and trying to shift it right makes it fold over.
Propably not the same problem as you are having but it'll be nice to see if anyone can provide you with a solution. Maybe it'll fit my problem too. Does yours do this with the mvs only or also other boards and
have you tried adjusting the positioning?
yosai
Windy City
eBay: yosai

Post by yosai »

Deskchair wrote:Hi all, I bought an Astro City a few weeks ago with an MV1-C Neo Geo board in it (Nanao MS9-29 monitor), anyway I hadn't used it for about a week and powered it on today and the display was way over to the left cutting off about 2 inches of the picture.
You've tried the position controls on the remote board?
Just checking. :awe:
Deskchair
Please Continue...

Post by Deskchair »

kenth333 wrote:I'm having the same problem with my cab (crt tv for monitor) and mv1-fzs. Picture shifted to the left ~1-2" and trying to shift it right makes it fold over.
Propably not the same problem as you are having but it'll be nice to see if anyone can provide you with a solution. Maybe it'll fit my problem too. Does yours do this with the mvs only or also other boards and
have you tried adjusting the positioning?
I only have the one board so I can't test it on anything else.
yosai wrote:
Deskchair wrote:Hi all, I bought an Astro City a few weeks ago with an MV1-C Neo Geo board in it (Nanao MS9-29 monitor), anyway I hadn't used it for about a week and powered it on today and the display was way over to the left cutting off about 2 inches of the picture.
You've tried the position controls on the remote board?

I haven't yet, I'm pretty new to this (Completely actually) where would I find them?
kenth333
Please Continue...
eBay: paavo333
Initials: KEN

Post by kenth333 »

yosai
Windy City
eBay: yosai

Post by yosai »

Open up the control panel and look for a PCB like this. Then adjust the H POS.