It's for free!

Consoles, computers, hi-fi, collectibles - if it's not from an arcade environment it goes in here!
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
Rossyra
Supermod

Re: It's for free!

Post by Rossyra »

Dandy_Sephy wrote: yus please ;)
Done, All gone!
penrhos
Panel Beater
eBay: ngpd002

Post by penrhos »

I've got a bag of old leaf buttons (the NeoGeo ones) - they're just getting in the way but I dont want to throw them away as the switches are OK on most of them and over half of the buttons are fine.

Anyone want them for cost of postage as PP gift.

I also have a bag full of used, faulty, scratched Sanwa/Semitsu buttons that might be ok for parts.

thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

Naomi Yen coin slot(well i think its yen,can't get a nugget in it :lol: )No screws to fix it but whaddya want for nowt, well postage costs :lol:

penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

thechop wrote:Naomi Yen coin slot(well i think its yen,can't get a nugget in it :lol: )No screws to fix it but whaddya want for nowt, well postage costs :lol:

I used a dremel to open the slot out to take £1 coins - works a treat and the screw thread is the same as PC CD-rom mounting screws.
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

penrhos wrote:
thechop wrote:Naomi Yen coin slot(well i think its yen,can't get a nugget in it :lol: )No screws to fix it but whaddya want for nowt, well postage costs :lol:

I used a dremel to open the slot out to take £1 coins - works a treat and the screw thread is the same as PC CD-rom mounting screws.
Top tips there :awe:
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

I'll take it if its still availiable Mr Chop.

I did post a wanted for a white coin slot a while back. A white one would go nice on my Neo Naomi :)
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

FrancoB wrote:I'll take it if its still availiable Mr Chop.

I did post a wanted for a white coin slot a while back. A white one would go nice on my Neo Naomi :)
Then sir, it shall be yours ;) Still reckon they look better than the chrome ones anyday, imo.Send me your address buddy.
dj_johnnyg
Loves CAVE

Post by dj_johnnyg »

penrhos wrote:I've got a bag of old leaf buttons (the NeoGeo ones) - they're just getting in the way but I dont want to throw them away as the switches are OK on most of them and over half of the buttons are fine.

I also have a bag full of used, faulty, scratched Sanwa/Semitsu buttons that might be ok for parts.

Are the Sanwa/Semitsu's still available? If so, can I get a shipping quote to NZ?

John
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

thechop wrote:

Then sir, it shall be yours ;) Still reckon they look better than the chrome ones anyday, imo.Send me your address buddy.
Ya da man. PM sent mate.

I have one of the ghastly grey euro horizontal insert things on at the monemt and it looks gash. The cab is red and white so it will look much better. Thanks :thumbup:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

FrancoB wrote:
thechop wrote:

Ya da man. PM sent mate.

I have one of the ghastly grey euro horizontal insert things on at the monemt and it looks gash. The cab is red and white so it will look much better. Thanks :thumbup:
No worries, anything for the Franimal ;) This will 'pimp' your Naomi, take note of Pen's tips if you wanna throw nuggets in it :awe:
Casey120
The Fluffer
eBay: Tappygielen
Initials: CVW

Post by Casey120 »

Lordstar wrote:
Casey120 wrote:image

Japanese Vampire Saviour instruction stickers !

Found these in my Cab when i bought it , don't have the game and don't want it !

Any takers ?

OOOH YES PLEASE! I only have lame coppies with the hue all ****! thanks for the recommendation over on shmups too.

Special delivery Pigeon released tonight .
Could take a week though .
myuniversallove

Post by myuniversallove »

mmm still a bloody fast pigeon :lol:

everytime i send my stuff with my pigeon it stays stuck on the dam in amsterdam :awe:
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

Here's a biggie and because its heavy i suspect UK only - but if you want to pay shipping somewhere else your welcome.

Buriki-1 cart and motherboard should be OK worked last time I played it (about 18 months ago) has been lying at bottom of box full of wires and stuff - found it last night while having a tidy.

Free - pay only cost of postage as PP gift. NOTE it is untested and may/may not work that is why its free!
Casey120
The Fluffer
eBay: Tappygielen
Initials: CVW

Post by Casey120 »

Can't believe that's still here :shock:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

Nor me i bet it'll only cost a tenner to ship standard parcels, or could i be wrong :think:
garrz32

Post by garrz32 »

penrhos wrote:Here's a biggie and because its heavy i suspect UK only - but if you want to pay shipping somewhere else your welcome.

Buriki-1 cart and motherboard should be OK worked last time I played it (about 18 months ago) has been lying at bottom of box full of wires and stuff - found it last night while having a tidy.

Free - pay only cost of postage as PP gift. NOTE it is untested and may/may not work that is why its free!

Hi,can I take that if you still have it! ;)
jugemscloud
Monster Basher

Post by jugemscloud »

i sent a pm about it just after it got listed, as i have a possible deal on atm with penrhos for a couple of pgm items.
just a heads up, i meant to say i had pm'd about here as well, but had to go out.
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

jugemscloud wrote:i sent a pm about it just after it got listed, as i have a possible deal on atm with penrhos for a couple of pgm items.
just a heads up, i meant to say i had pm'd about here as well, but had to go out.
'Givers' decision i think but personally i think things should be claimed in the thread but thats just my opinion...over to Kern :think:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

kernow wrote:*shrug*

Up to the giver personally. But yeah people shouldn't be greedy or whatever :problem:

Another thing, I think its a good idea if you can think of something to offer up if you're claiming a load of things yourself. Theres been no problems so far of course and everything is going great. I just don't want to see people taking the **** in future thats all. i.e visit the forum and the first thread you visit is .. erm this one.

:cry:

so yeah. :think:
Yeah good point mate, i like to receive but also give too...oo-er :lol:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

And like you say if the giver thinks the receiver's taking the **** a bit they haven't got to let them have it anyway , so should all be hunky dory :awe: