Streets of Rage 4

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
OBryan
eBay: bdb786
Initials: OBY

Re: Streets of Rage 4

Post by OBryan »

I think for both gamers and collectors it’s nice to have a physical release. The Nintendo store will go down eventually. The demand for physical games is quite high. Even if I look at the flash cards/mods for both retro and new generation machines. Retro games are now pretty much 100% reproduced with Fpga but still the original hardware/games are in high demand. I think that will be the same for the Nintendo Switch.
arcnl

Post by arcnl »

The only reason they do it is to appeal to the collectard in you, not going limited for physicals will net them less sales for sure. It;s all quite questionable imho.
OBryan
eBay: bdb786
Initials: OBY

Post by OBryan »

Yeah I agree with the limited thing. They do that far too often limiting it to only 1500 copies or so. The open orders are far more reasonable. Especially for the gamers because the limited runs pop up for resell for absurd prices which is a shame for the people who actually want the game for personal use/collection.

SoR4 Collectors i.e. is doubled on eBay a week after the pre-order.
Dache

Post by Dache »

opt2not wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 11:05 MP
Things I really like about the game:
[stuff]

Things that annoy me:
[more stuff]
After completing it, I think I agree with pretty much everything you've said here. It's fantastic to play, the art is subjective but I like it, but the music is boring throughout. I was hoping that as we made our way through, I'd pick up on the occasional standout track and think "ah, here we go, that's some proper Streets of Rage stuff", but no, never happened. It's definitely a top-tier brawler that can hang out with the best of the genre, though.
bloodhokuto
eBay: coryoon

Post by bloodhokuto »

Streets of Rage action figure anyone?

http://nautsinc.com/item/street-of-rage ... on-figure/

Image Image
- -
Looking to get a replacement foot panel for my Minicute.
If anyone sees one, let me know!
- -