Counter Strike GO?

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
NASguy

Counter Strike GO?

Post by NASguy »

Anyone giving this a chance? 14.99 isn't bad for a full blown online FPS. If it had a SP campaign they could have charged 60 (lol CoD).

I bought it when it came to the xbox and still loved it from the PC days, with the PS3 version it even supports keyboard and mouse.
Last edited by NASguy on August 21st, 2012, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewellington
The Librarian
Initials: DAV

Re: Counter Strike GO?

Post by davewellington »

I've played hundreds of hours of CS/CS:Source, and played the beta for this on PC. Besides the intergrated gungame modes, it's pretty much exactly the same as the current game, just with a facelift and minor tweaks. Not worth the time if you've played CS before imo.
all your wiki pages belong to me
BackInTimeSime

Re: Counter Strike GO?

Post by BackInTimeSime »

Its cheap, its counter strike, I am in... I am sure I will play it on and off over the next few months (if not years), I played last night for a hour or so, it really is the same as before just with frilly knickers...

Still its worth the money, is good fun though I do spend most of my time dead... I do think though counter strike is one of the few titles I dont mind being bad, and neither does anybody else mind me being bad, they even have two main modes, one you can kill you team mates, bonus for me, I can run about shoot the odd person without the concern about kill my own team...