Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Ziemowit51
eBay: Ziemowit51
Initials: Z.P

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Ziemowit51 »

Hi. I'm Ziemowit from Poland. My friend arcade collector recommended me this forum and here I am.
Happy to meet you all!
ZiggyCostello
eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/kennh
Initials: ZIG

Post by ZiggyCostello »

Good day all,

I hope this finds you well. I'm an old school gamer with some newer stuff, but not much. And I'm also a bit of a luddite technologically speaking. Anyway, I ordered this off the internet, like a doofus. And I'm wondering if it's just the hundred dollar piece of plastic and circuitry I think it is that I'll never get to work. I plug it in to the USB ports of my computers, a laptop and a desktop, and the computer recognizes a device has been plugged in, but nothing else happens. Anyway to get it working or should I accept I've been scammed?

I'm not sure if the forum will allow me to post a photo.
GreDe85
eBay: grede85

Post by GreDe85 »

Hi,

I'm GreDe85 from Oulu, Finland, just bought myself Sega Blast City arcade-cabinet last week. I mainly collect console games, but my friend was selling his Blast City before moved from his old apartment from Vantaa. It was quite fun pickup to drive bit over 1200km(746 miles) in less than 30 hours. :D

Looking forward to getting some parts for the Blast at marketplace forum :)
Koosan
eBay: Koosan
Initials: koo

Post by Koosan »

Hi everyone!

I come from France, but I live in Canada for 5 years now. I love arcade since I'm kid, and I'm 48 y old now :-o
Got 2 BLAST CITY cabs (one for horizontal and the other for vertical games!), love them! I mainly collect and play shmups and fighting games.
I'm glad to join this forum, because it'S one of the best I visited, Arcade rules! :D

Koosan
Drumloop
eBay: drumloop

Post by Drumloop »

Hey there,
I'm from Sweden, and got pointed to this forum by a friend.
I'm quite new to the arcade scene, and mostly try to play games on real hardware but with multicarts for convenience and wallet safety :D
Got two New Net Citys today, that I am fixing up slowly but surely :)
barth0lin0
eBay: donjuandl
Initials: sim

Post by barth0lin0 »

hey!

I'm from Québec, Canada

Retrogamer, gameboy and gamegear modder, love building custom arcade sticks

new arcade pcb collector, love tech and console repair and modding

thx !
Diospada
eBay: diospada901
Initials: ALE

Post by Diospada »

Hi I am Alessandro from Italy! Nice to meet you all
ScreaminDemon
eBay: Nekro67
Initials: RIP

Post by ScreaminDemon »

My names Dan. I'm a total noob, and I'm not from Europe (surprise!) I signed up to receive a little help with a supergun issue I'm having. Hopefully, I can post about it soon enough after I get approved as a full member. Nice to meet you all, btw.
parski
eBay: pelle_on_the_roof
Initials: PLS

Post by parski »

My name is Pär and I'm from Sweden.

I find joy in almost all kinds of games. I mostly play retro games but I also like the bleeding edge. I'm into game preservation and hardware restoration.

I have a New Astro City with a MiSTer inside. I mostly play MVS on it but more recently me and my girlfriend have been duking it out with Dr Mario. It's our FIGHT TO THE DEATH game but we usually play it on Famicom so now that we play on the arcade instead I've become more engaged with making sure the machine is happy.

That's when I found this place.
LEGENOARYNINLIA
Still pantless?
eBay: jeffrymcmild

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA »

TadCool wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 10:28 am
Hey guys. It's been so long, I'm kinda new again. Be gentle, please.

Pretty please. :fastlove:
I'm late to the party, but welcome back Slayer-sama! :awe:

I used to go by TheRedKnight. :whoopsie:
DanM
eBay: d7*
Initials: DNM

Post by DanM »

Up up down down left right left right b a. Hi I'm Dan. I completed Double Dragon at Thornton Heath swimming baths aged 8. I walked 5 miles home from Streatham Ice Rink aged 9 because I spent my bus fare on another game of Rampage. I was always late for school because I missed the bus as I was in the local cafe playing WWF. In college I was too busy playing Mortal Kombat to get to lessons, and in University I spent a lot of my student loan on Point Blank. I sold my first GameBoy when I was 11, and have been involved in videogames in one form or another for most of my life. I'm craving a Candy cab to while away my days and revisit old friends. Hello!
SuperCitrus
eBay: ale-parro
Initials: GAP

Post by SuperCitrus »

Hi, I'm Alex, and am completely new to arcade stuff. I get the feeling I'm on the younger side here being 20 years old, but I saw MVG's review on candy cabs and thought having one would be a really cool display piece, so after some google searches I ended up here. Looking foward to talking with you all on the forums!
tobiasbp
eBay: tbpdk
Initials: FED

Post by tobiasbp »

Hi there. I'm a collector with a mix of video and pinball games. I teach programming to children, and have my games at the place were I teach. That way, I get visitors in my arcade :)
Happydudeuk
eBay: muk6446
Initials: HD

Post by Happydudeuk »

Hi All I have been a lurker for a while now so thought it was about time I joined in.
I'm a Blast City owner from the UK.
Magnus
eBay: makunusu
Initials: MKN

Post by Magnus »

Hi,

My name ist Magnus, I live in Switzerland, and I've just managed to get hold of a Blast City as I finally have space for a cab sinc we just moved. Guess there's lot of stuff I can learn in here.

Cheers!