Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by geotrig »

TechnoFreek wrote:Hey guys, new here and starting to research getting my first cab!

Looks like this is a great place for information
welcome where abouts are you ?

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
nate

Post by nate »

Hey all,

My name is Nate, and I just got a Blast City cabinet in addition to my Neo Geo 4 slot. I just thought I'd come and join this forum since I've been lurking a bit already.
Spectre
By Spectre
eBay: spectre-uk
Initials: JIM

Post by Spectre »

priest wrote:Hey IDChappy and thanks :)

I rarely see you posting at NGFL nowdays, have you left us for good? I hope not...
Outed as a forum whore! Unclean! etc :awe:
meijin

Post by meijin »

Hi there. Time to insert my 100¥ here.
I'm from Germany a.k.a. the arcade desert and I got into Japanese arcade gaming when I lived 1 year in Kyoto. Visiting the A-cho arcade 2 or 3 times a week was quite normal. After going back to the desert my friend already bought two astros. We played a lot 3rd strike on these machines and I thought that I definitely have to own myself a candy cabinet some day.
The day came last year in Autumn. I bought a Blast City for about 500$. It quite a nice cab for a beginner imo. Recently I only use a MVS and a Arcana Heart pcb (with I have problems with), but in the future I would like to play Atomiswave, Naomi and of course a lot jamma pcbs on it.
I will also use it to play dreamcast and maybe xbox 360 on it.

And if I have more space in the future more and more candy cabs will come^^ A NNC, Capcom Mini, Lindbergh etc. would be nice.
IDCHAPPY
c***3
eBay: Arcadedreams2013
Initials: IDC

Post by IDCHAPPY »

meijin wrote:Hi there. Time to insert my 100¥ here.
I'm from Germany a.k.a. the arcade desert and I got into Japanese arcade gaming when I lived 1 year in Kyoto. Visiting the A-cho arcade 2 or 3 times a week was quite normal. After going back to the desert my friend already bought two astros. We played a lot 3rd strike on these machines and I thought that I definitely have to own myself a candy cabinet some day.
The day came last year in Autumn. I bought a Blast City for about 500$. It quite a nice cab for a beginner imo. Recently I only use a MVS and a Arcana Heart pcb (with I have problems with), but in the future I would like to play Atomiswave, Naomi and of course a lot jamma pcbs on it.
I will also use it to play dreamcast and maybe xbox 360 on it.

And if I have more space in the future more and more candy cabs will come^^ A NNC, Capcom Mini, Lindbergh etc. would be nice.
Tons of top German guys on here with lots of nice cabs buddy, welcome to the site :)
bombjack

Post by bombjack »

Keeping it brief...
Hello, my name is...

Leo and I'm from Holland.
Started lurking, signed up a while back but never posted until now.
Currently I own an Aero City and just a few PCB's: Commando, Gun Smoke and Bomb Jack.
I plan on sticking with collecting just the games I grew up on... early to mid 80's stuff.

That's about it for now.
Rezwalker

Post by Rezwalker »

Hi guys

Im a ultra fan of Candy cab and Cave games
Im making a group buy for cab in montreal Canada ( if any interrested )

Proud owner of a blast city

See you guys soon

And im looking for some Cave pcb Like Mushihimesama
AeroCityMayor
Previously alien_mame
eBay: air_fortless
Initials: ACM

Post by AeroCityMayor »

bombjack wrote: Currently I own an Aero City ...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Welcome

Cheers,

Ralph
alinovitch

Post by alinovitch »

Hello,
I present alain (alinovitch), 32. I'm from belgium, breed endangered ^ ^.

I play video games since my childhood. I have as a console: NES, Super NES, Master System, Sega Genesis, PSX, Nintendo 64, XBox, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, game boy, game boy color, game boy advance, nintendo ds, dreamcast, neo geo.

I own arcade in a blast city, slot mvs, CPS2

my preference in video games are: combat, rpg and shmup.

the pleasure of speaking with you my passion.
bombjack

Post by bombjack »

alienmame wrote:
bombjack wrote: Currently I own an Aero City ...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Welcome

Cheers,

Ralph
lol thanks ralph.
Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra »

Ralf is the Mayor of Aero City
bombjack

Post by bombjack »

Rossyra wrote:Ralf is the Mayor of Aero City
8-)
VladTepes
Initials: RBD

Post by VladTepes »

Hello everyone, I am Romain from France !

I have been always been into Video Games since I am a child. I have owned a few consoles including Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast and Neo Geo CD (!). I was also playing arcade when you could still find arcades everywhere and cabinets in and bars. However, while I have spent days in such places, most of the time I did not have any coin to put in them and I would just smash the buttons around pretending to be playing during the attract mode. Puzzle Bubble, Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown 2, King of Fighters and Knight of the Round were my personal favorites.

Now than I am a grown up earning good money and quite desperate about today's video games standards, I've been a bit more into retro gaming. While playing games like Street Fighter 4, Cave shooters or Neo Geo games antilogy, I started considering buying a nice candy cab to be able to play those kind of games in perfect condition. I finally bought myself a New Astro City last October.

I own some nice games too. I nearly manage to gather my "personal MVS top" : KoF 98, Samurai Shodown 2, Metal Slug X and 3, Magical Drop 3, Garou MOTW, Windjammers. I also own a few CPS-2 games like Super Street Fighters 2 X, D&D ToD (euro !) and Progear, F3 with Puzzle Bubble 4, Konami Hornet Gradius 4 and even CPS-3 with Street Fighter III: Third Strike.

I also recently buyed a euro cabinet so I can work on it. I already remade the control pannel by, changing the stick and buttons and resolded a new jamma connector 8-)

I am more into shooters and puzzle games. I love versus fighters but I am pretty terrible at playing them.
kernow
:problem: child
Initials: KRN

Post by kernow »

Welcome to the forum! :)
David... The wind blows... The wind blows... Bits of your... life awayee
Thebouncer1984

Post by Thebouncer1984 »

Hi there new to this I'm a member on jamma plus and have came here to get help on repairing a snk one slot from a guy called vector glow but lOoking for word to being a member on this forum I have a jamma bas cab a smash tv cab a saphire jamma cab and a Zac cab
IDCHAPPY
c***3
eBay: Arcadedreams2013
Initials: IDC

Post by IDCHAPPY »

Thebouncer1984 wrote:Hi there new to this I'm a member on jamma plus and have came here to get help on repairing a snk one slot from a guy called vector glow but lOoking for word to being a member on this forum I have a jamma bas cab a smash tv cab a saphire jamma cab and a Zac cab
Howdy ;)
Thebouncer1984

Post by Thebouncer1984 »

Hey I'd chappy ure everywhere lol cheers for the welcome :)
Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra »

Nice haul there VladTepes, some excellent games and a great cab.

Welcome :awe:
VladTepes
Initials: RBD

Post by VladTepes »

Rossyra wrote:Nice haul there VladTepes, some excellent games and a great cab.
Thanks !
New Astro is really a great cab indeed. Too bad there is no quick rotate system on it.
nerdygrrl
eBay: sea_chicken11
Initials: MMM

Post by nerdygrrl »

HI,

I'm Melissa and I am located in the woods of the Northeaster US. I have been collecting consoles for over twenty years, upright arcades for the last year + and I am hoping to pick up my first candy Cab (Egret II) this week. This site was recommended by a few folks I know. I look forward to meeting some new gamers and learning more about my newest addition.

Thanks