Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Korszca
Assistant Librarian
Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Korszca »

captainz wrote:...and I'm here for all the lady's
I can offer you a Kernow or a Nightstalker :awe:
andygeezer
Blue Skies Ahead
Initials: AGS

Post by andygeezer »

Korszca wrote:
I can offer you a clever bot called Korszca.. :think:
Say hello to my little friend...
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

aka Lolibot
Korszca
Assistant Librarian

Post by Korszca »

andygeezer wrote:
Korszca wrote:
I can offer you a clever bot called Korszca.. :think:
:think:
FrancoB wrote:aka Lolibot
:cry:
BlackLord
eBay: blacklordhun

Post by BlackLord »

Hi guys!

Let me introduce myself in a few words.

I'm from Hungary, Kisber, I'm a Huge fan of arcade games.

I am a collector,my favorites are the cps1 & konami mobos.

My actual collection: Warriors of Fate, The Punisher, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Cadillacs&Dinosaurs (original CPS 1.5, in perfect condition, free Suicide, Phoenix Edition)
Street Fighter (the first part, original, like new) Final Fight (original, like new),
Sunset Riders, the biggest favorite (original, state dirty),
Mortal Kombat 1, 2, 3 (original, both in good condition) Golden Axe (original, good condition, under repair),
Pang (the original, good condition, under repair) Neo-Geo MV-2F (like new),
MV-1FZ (good condition), and the games: Metal Slug, Metal Slug X, Puzzle Bobble, Super Sidekicks (heavily used condition)
birdsguts

Post by birdsguts »

I'm Jeremiah from Florida in the States. I've been a fan of arcades for a long time and since they are all mostly extinct in my country I've been trying to get a few cabs of games I cherish so we can put them in a bar or perhaps movie theater in our town. Here mostly for market and reading about arcades in general. Got a 3s board on the way and sitting on a net city JVS cab.
crassvw
Please Continue...
eBay: AXVX
Initials: MEP

Post by crassvw »

Greetings from the US! I joined hoping I could find two certain Nintendo Vs titles. I have looked for a while in the USA with no luck, and these two were Japan only releases. So if anyone here has them, knows where to get them, or can give me nudge in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I am looking for Vs Ninja Jajamaru Kun and Vs Mighty Bomb Jack for the Nintendo Vs (Unisystem, Dual System, Red Tent). I would really like the complete set of roms and ppu, but will settle just for the ppu as each has their own.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Mike
WTB: Nintendo Vs Ninja Jajamaru Kun, Vs Mighty Bomb Jack , please contact me if you have them!
FEEDBACK: http://forums.arcade-museum.com/itrader.php?u=52400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MasonMcShred

Post by MasonMcShred »

Hey, I'm Mason! Sadly, I do not own a sexy candy cab, nor do I know much about them, but I'm hoping to change these that.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

birdsguts wrote: and sitting on a net city JVS cab.
:problem: you could break it doing that !

welcome dudes

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
IDCHAPPY
c***3
eBay: Arcadedreams2013
Initials: IDC

Post by IDCHAPPY »

Welcome new folk :clap:
hipattack

Post by hipattack »

Hello!

I'm Alex. I have a FOBT hacked into a MAME cab by Digital Systems Designs. I'm in the process of ripping out the Happ buttons and putting in lovely Sanwas in pink'n'green, just so I can feel like I have a proper candy. I'll be doing a few more mods too. I recently unscrewed the base, so it's now all low and sexy.

One day? One day I'll have a nice MVS candy, or something big and Jamma. For now I'll concentrate on making my current toy better.
cosine
Initials: MIK

Post by cosine »

Hi, I'm cosine, from Dunfermline in Scotland.
I'm currently in the market for a candy cab, and I was pointed in the direction of this forum by the Chappy in the post above, who I know from Jamma+.

Hopefully you kind peeps can help me spend my money :lol:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my sanity the most.
TheGecko

Post by TheGecko »

Hi all!

Been sniffing around the usual Jamma/arcade sites recently, as I've had my interest in arcade machines reawakened. Came across the term 'candy cab', and ended up here. :)

Previously owned several jamma boards, retro consoles etc., but got rid of them quite awhile ago. Beginning to ponder whether I can fit a full-sized cabinet in my house, or better to go candy.

:)
mastercello
eBay: mastercello
Initials: BUS

Post by mastercello »

Welcome all to best Candy Cab and Arcade releate forum of the universe! :awe:
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

^- this^twelfty-brazzilion! :D

Welcome new recruits :wave:
safetyboy
Please Continue...
eBay: soulcabbage

Post by safetyboy »

Howdy, I'm jay and wangled my way over here from boards.ie arcade and retro forum!!
GameStone
Initials: JAM

Post by GameStone »

Hi

I'm the webmaster of GameStone and have been running Gradius Home World since 1997.

I'm on J+ but I thought I would join here as this place has lots of arcade stuff too.

Thanks.
GameStone
Gradius Home World
DoYouWantKarate

Post by DoYouWantKarate »

I'm a PC gamer first, but have always dabbled in 80s/90s arcade and console games. With fewer PC releases that interest me these days I am starting to examine this secondary interest more.

I have a couple of wood cabs already, but the sleek lines of the candy cabs (along with their lighter build, larger screens and more comfortable play ergonomics) are appealing. I also like the idea of being able to rotate the monitor without a complete teardown, a trip to the hospital for lower back surgery, etc.
crunchywasp
stompin' an' jumpin'
eBay: crunchywasp
Initials: MAK

Post by crunchywasp »

Hi, I'm Mark and I'm in Fife in Scotland. I've been browsing these forums as a guest for a while now so thought it was about time I signed up. I've been hooked on games of all sorts and on all formats since the more carefree days of the Speccy 48k. As far as arcade gear goes I mainly have CPS2 & MVS stuff but also a few other odd boards (I'll post my inventory in the other thread). I've no cab at the minute but have built a few superguns and sticks and kept my favourites. I'd like to buy a Candy soon but if I don't buy an engagement ring first I'll get shot. Cheers!
networkingyuppy

Post by networkingyuppy »

Hi there,
My name is Ben Fong otherwise known as networkingyuppy on SRK and most of my time is spent on Technical Arcade Hardware based on Controllers, modding for multiple system compatibility and I love to collect arcade sticks! I've spent about 4 years researching and designing hardware to make it functional as well as aesthetically pleasing controllers for players to use and I travel throughout the US in tournaments providing modding services for players around the fighting game community. I currently work in Next Level Arcades in Brooklyn and most of the time I coordinate events for fighting game tournaments. Well nice to meet you guys.