Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Neo Gold
eBay: neo$gold
Initials: N$G

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Neo Gold »

Welcome Folks!...& a Happy new year!.
WANTED! .. Any Tatty old candy cab!.
Banjo
Please Continue...
eBay: kalor37
Initials: Ban

Post by Banjo »

Hello. My name is Sergey from Russia, Moscow. Collect retro games, already have about 600 cib/sealed games and zero pcbs yet :D
onthewaveagain
eBay: onthewaveagain

Post by onthewaveagain »

Hi all, I am onthewaveagain, living in the UK and passionate about retro gaming and Arcade stuff :D
Gateaublaster
eBay: Superkonkonbre
Initials: BUT

Post by Gateaublaster »

Hello, you beautiful people !

Just discovered this forum a few weeks back, but have been in the Arcade hobby for the past 2 years.
Looking forward to learn new stuff and meeting some of you along the way.

I am a sucker for artsets, POPs, and pretty much everything design related to the arcade world.
Huge fan of Capcom Golden Age (everything pre-2000) because of that.

I own an Euro cab and a Japanese Candy cab (the best of both worlds)

Thank God, I am not a shmup gamer, this allowed me to start a samll (but meaningful) PCB collection
for the titles that rocked my world as a teenager in the 90's.
TulioAdriano
Please Continue...
eBay: TulioAdriano
Initials: TUI

Post by TulioAdriano »

Hi everyone, big pleasure to meet you all.

I'm Tulo and I'm a game developer for old systems. Those who recognize me will know me for having founded (and then left) WaterMelon games, and relased Pier Solar for the Mega Drive/Dreamcast/Moden systems while in my tenure there.

After that I founded 2Dream which has released The Ghost Blade for Dreamcast and Ghost Blade HD for modern platforms.

I'm about to embark on a new game development that may involve developing for arcade boards. (I won't confirm or deny that fact) :lol:

I hope we can have great conversations!
cools
Armed Police Buttrider
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Post by cools »

TulioAdriano wrote: January 16th, 2022, 7:23 pm I'm about to embark on a new game development that may involve developing for arcade boards. (I won't confirm or deny that fact) :lol:

I hope we can have great conversations!
New games for Cave CV1000 hardware? :awe:
Cripeuss
eBay: shame-and-blame
Initials: PHL

Post by Cripeuss »

Greetings, new here but have been lurking shmups forum and a few others for years.

Got into arcade collecting since 2004 and stopped around 2012, been on and off since then until present time.

Would love to own a candy cab someday :D
tak
eBay: NA

Post by tak »

Hello from Japan.
I mainly play shmups and action games of 1990s.
I have interests in pcb repair and I hope I can have a informative conversation in here.
Bumpersam
eBay: tkuh5099
Initials: SAM

Post by Bumpersam »

Hello,

I'm new here. I recently acquired a Blast City candy cab and I'm looking forward to installing a mistercade in it when the board is back in stock.
astrodan88
Please Continue...
eBay: astrodan88
Initials: ARK

Post by astrodan88 »

Hello,
I had an account once upon a time but it seems to have been scrubbed after years of disuse. I am mainly interested in pcb talk. Hardward, repair, collecting, trading, etc. I got motivated to post because I was following the thread about the Exa-Arcadia and had a question; then I realized my account was no more. I am very excited about the Exa hardware (really love the options and versatility of the Exa platform) and this forum seemed to be the best source for English language discussion of it.
Cheers from the South-Eastern US (Greensboro, North Carolina),
Daniel
titanren12
Please Continue...
eBay: Titanren12
Initials: CAP

Post by titanren12 »

Hello everyone, writing from California. I have a few candy cabs and pcbs in my collection already, looking to learn more about games I'm not familiar with & monitor knowledge. Thanks
WamuuBamuu
Please Continue...
eBay: bamsi-15
Initials: BAM

Post by WamuuBamuu »

Hi, I'm Bam! Just turned 18 a few weeks ago, hailing from Manila, Philippines!

I've been playing fighting games competitively for a couple of years now, but only recently have I gotten into home arcade stuff. ...Which is unfortunate, because where I live, it's pretty much impossible to get the models I want. Regardless, I fell into this rabbit hole HARD, and while working out the theoretics of setting up an arcade machine (started out thinking about how I would set up an Astro City/Blast City, and then came back a few weeks later to figure out the Vewlix/Chewlix; this way I could successfully waste time daydreaming about what I would do if I had any of these cabs LOL), I found myself continuously coming back to this forum time and time again for all the topics I googled. So, I decided that I might as well make an account here!

It's been a long time since I used a forum, so I'm unfamiliar with a lot, but if anyone in the Southeast Asia/East Asia region wants to play me in a Steam fighting game, shoot me a message whenever and I'd be happy to run some sets!

P.S. If you're in the PH and you wanna get rid of an arcade machine you own, PLEASE message me. I will love you forever.
"Well, I'm not gonna give up! I'm not gonna rest a minute until I see him again!"

falcontoys
Please Continue...
eBay: www.falcontoys
Initials: Mdw

Post by falcontoys »

Thank you for watching them Chris. I’ll keep ‘em coming as long as 2 or 3 people are watching, haha
mbandala
eBay: manuelbandal-0
Initials: MBS

Post by mbandala »

Hi

I am from Mexico but live in the UK. I like collecing hardware and make multis out of them. It is realy enjoyable to play now those old games I used to play when I was a small boy.

Cheers

MBS
AJCC
eBay: ala-cumbe
Initials: AJC

Post by AJCC »

Hi, I'm councilface over on ukvac. I currently only own a dinoking but I'm on here looking for an astro or aerocity. Cheers.
imbord3rlin3
eBay: dmelo08
Initials: BOR

Post by imbord3rlin3 »

helllo, im imbord3rlin3. i been playing arcade games for about 8 months and streaming for 3. i have some multis, and 7 cabs. i streamed taito g-net games today on my aero city. i look forward to learning more about the hobby and the community.
AlxUnderBase
eBay: alxunderbase
Initials: AUB

Post by AlxUnderBase »

imbord3rlin3 wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 4:24 am helllo, im imbord3rlin3. i been playing arcade games for about 8 months and streaming for 3. i have some multis, and 7 cabs. i streamed taito g-net games today on my aero city. i look forward to learning more about the hobby and the community.
Welcome :)
Primetrib
Please Continue...
eBay: NA
Initials: prt

Post by Primetrib »

Hello!

Lurking for a while and finally looking to buy my first cabinet. Tetris (tgm series) and fighting game fan. Cheers!
rester159
Please Continue...
eBay: subwayarcade
Initials: eda

Post by rester159 »

Hello guys - new member from LA. Life long game collector, looking to learn more about arcade cabinets and possibly acquire one or two!
pedroTFP
eBay: pedro343

Post by pedroTFP »

Hi;
long time lurker, I just got my first cabinet, I'd like to open a restoration topic for some help. Thank you all!