Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
zipper
eBay: bazpatts
Initials: BAZ

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by zipper »

SUSANAMARGOT wrote:I am Susana Margot. I love this hobbie. I grew up in Gaming Centers because thats actually our family business.
My grandfather started 50 to 60 years ago so I am third generation. I have not experience in Forums, so please be patient with me.
Now, for fun, I sell all the PCBs that we no longer use. :D

Anecdote
When I was a younger, much younger, I used to give tokens to the hottest guys so they would be my boyfriends... hahaha ... I would give them a bag with 100 tokens.
Love it! :lol: Welcome to the forum. It's fantastic that your family have been running arcades for so long. It feels, to me, that there's a real resurgence in people wanting to get out of the house to play games in recent years - reversing a trend that's been running for decades. I really hope your business is doing well and expands.
SUSANAMARGOT
Please Continue...
eBay: TheBestCds1
Initials: AML

Post by SUSANAMARGOT »

Thank you very much Zipper !!!
My father thought he had his warehouse full of trash, and I found out that it is a treasure. So I sell the boards and purchase games that play more at the Game Centers such as Shooting games, Redemption games, Kiddies and so on.
SUSANAMARGOT
Please Continue...
eBay: TheBestCds1
Initials: AML

Post by SUSANAMARGOT »

turntablism wrote:I tough, collect pcb's is fun :lol:
Collecting is fun. Playing is more fun. I couldnt play all these games in a whole lifetime hahaha
Nico64
Please Continue...
eBay: Ik640_1
Initials: Nb

Post by Nico64 »

Hello
I’m Nicolas, started in the fabulous world of candy when i was young...i have a chance to have severals candy at home..thanks to my lovely wife :D
Happy to be there and to be able to share my passion with you
See you soon
Nico
driver75
Please Continue...
eBay: collector7440

Post by driver75 »

Hello :)

I'm from Italy and I love arcade games, like mvs, capcom cps series, konami etc.!
I'm searching some stuff!

See you later!
sebasrs
Please Continue...
eBay: sebasrs
Initials: srs

Post by sebasrs »

Hi!!! My names is Sebastian from argentina... :( and I do not speak English :cry: . But i use google translate!
landisama
eBay: cameliacomicfan
Initials: AND

Post by landisama »

Nico64 wrote:Hello
I’m Nicolas, started in the fabulous world of candy when i was young...i have a chance to have severals candy at home..thanks to my lovely wife :D
See you soon
Nico

Wow...a wife buying cabs...or at least supporting this hobby. You're a lucky guy!
Nico64
Please Continue...
eBay: Ik640_1
Initials: Nb

Post by Nico64 »

landisama wrote:
Nico64 wrote:Hello
See you soon
Nico

Wow...a wife buying cabs...or at least supporting this hobby. You're a lucky guy!
I’m so lucky !!! Sh’s supporting this yes!!! And some times we play together to puzzle fighter or neo turf master!!!! :D
MrSujano
Please Continue...
eBay: suj_ca6
Initials: Suj

Post by MrSujano »

Hey All,

Just getting into CPS2 collecting (r.i.p. wallet) and thought I'd join the forum!

I'm a long-time retro gaming collector and tech enthusiast and i'm now looking at the wonderful world of Arcades!
I've got a youtube channel (MrSujano) where I might end up incorporating some of my arcade adventures.

Looking forward to the community!
rubn8903
Please Continue...
eBay: rubn8903
Initials: rub

Post by rubn8903 »

I'm new , that was a nice forum :)
neogeohunter
eBay: neogeohunter
Initials: FLO

Post by neogeohunter »

Hi guys!

I am 40, Family-Father and passionat Retro-Videogames and Arcade-Games collector. Unfortunetly I sold a lot in the past but back on the track again ;)
raditz
Please Continue...
eBay: delf_djeou
Initials: RAD

Post by raditz »

Hi, I'm raditz from planet Vegeta (France :eh: )

My lover : Neo Geo MVS ! I attended the onslaught of Rit Legno everywhere in France : "we can choose his game in this cab !". I went to a restaurant: there was a cab, during sports according to the place: there was a cab, on vacation: there was a cab... there were cabs everywhere! Since 4 years, I am owner of a house with gaming-room under construction: room underground, it's been 2 times that I renovate it, I think now have isolated well, I will present it in the collection headings: big arcade sticks , 3 cabs (Blast, MV-U1, Royal Video Special 19")... we will talk about all this in due time ...

Last thing : I love my forum www.neogeo-players.com :D
crudican
Please Continue...
eBay: cristian2715
Initials: CB

Post by crudican »

Hi,
i'm Cristian from italy.
PHRHD
Please Continue...
eBay: JLanphear06
Initials: JAL

Post by PHRHD »

Hello!

I'm Josh, currently living in Phoenix, AZ - but back and forth to SoCal, as well. I'm visiting Tokyo in a little over a week, and I've been on the hunt for a candy cab for a while, and somehow ended up here this morning. :)
daveyheats
Please Continue...
eBay: daveyheats

Post by daveyheats »

Hi all. I’m a Cheltenham based newbie who has finally realised I can actually own my own cab, and will be looking to get hold of a sit down Naomi set up in early 2018. And ideally some sort of beautiful Initial D set up not too long after that!…..just dont tell the mrs.

Thanks in advance for all the help I’ll be soaking up from you all, and look forward to contributing on here.
Wanted
• New Net City.
• A Mrs who won't go mental when I acquire the above.
Flinnster
Please Continue...
eBay: flinnster
Initials: KID

Post by Flinnster »

…..just dont tell the mrs.
Yep I think you'll get on fine! Welcome :D
WTD: Rolling Thunder pcb, ANY Dino King / Love & Berry / MushiKing spare parts!!
thash1zn1t
Please Continue...
eBay: darrenc0usins
Initials: daz

Post by thash1zn1t »

Hi,

I am a 46 year old retro addict from Stokenchurch, UK. My arcade collecting started in 2001 with an Outrun upright which I sold recently ;(. Since then I have collected 15+ pcb's and have two Jamma cabs. One running Mame, Mala front end, Arcade VGA (CRT) and a J-PAC. Also recently added an Aimtrack lightgun with feedback which is well worth the effort!. The other Jamma cab is not yet finished but is going to have similar setup but for vertical games.

I have no expectations other than to hopefully learn as much as I can from other forum members and hopefully contribute what little knowledge I have amassed wherever I can.

Thanks for the add and looking forward to becoming an active member of the forum.

Daz (thash1zn1t)
daveyheats
Please Continue...
eBay: daveyheats

Post by daveyheats »

Flinnster wrote:
…..just dont tell the mrs.
Yep I think you'll get on fine! Welcome :D
haha! I feel at home already!
Wanted
• New Net City.
• A Mrs who won't go mental when I acquire the above.
dado2095
Please Continue...
eBay: bennicelli123
Initials: DAB

Post by dado2095 »

Hi!

I'm Dario from Italy! I started moving in the arcade world not long ago with the purchase of a Neo Geo cabinet. I hope to learn more of this world, both historically and technically speaking, and maybe find some friends! :)
ConversusWV
eBay: paul_prosser
Initials: PAU

Post by ConversusWV »

Hey there! I'm Paul, but I go by Conversus W. Vans on the Internet. I'm here because I have a passion for arcade games, and that I guess you can call me a geek and an "otaku", heh.
My current icon is Ayano Sugiura from YuruYuri, a slice-of-life manga and anime series. She's pretty wild for TOSHINO KYOKO! Lol.
Some of my favorite arcade games include: House of the Dead 1&2, Jambo Safari, Crazy Taxi, Harley-Davidson & LA Riders, Vampire Savior (Bulleta all day), and most Capcom fighting games. Good taste there?
This message board seems very friendly for arcade game discussions, so that's why I'm joining in. :)
Cheers!