Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
granty888
Please Continue...
eBay: granty777

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by granty888 »

hello from the uk nottingham
DoomsDave
Please Continue...
eBay: jozz04
Initials: POO

Post by DoomsDave »

Hi,

From Australia. Mostly into shmups. Have 3 cabs, E29, E2 and Blast City. Looking forward to looking around.
MSKhaos69
Please Continue...
eBay: megamanddr
Initials: JLM

Post by MSKhaos69 »

Hi guys. Ive been collecting arcade games for a quite a few years now. Since 2011 to be exact. My first cabinet was a dynamo cab with strikers 1945. From there I got a neo geo big red. I currently own a dynamo with a vertical monitor, a dynamo with 6 buttons, a solo ddr cabinet, a doubles ddr cabinet, a neo geo big red and a neo candy. The neo candy is my most recent purchase.
TheCb
Please Continue...
eBay: mybiddingwar
Initials: tcb

Post by TheCb »

Another arcade burnout has joined you lot. Glad to be here...
noone
Please Continue...
eBay: mespinosa-cl
Initials: NON

Post by noone »

Hello everyone, Im from Chile, Latin America.
Recently started collecting arcade boards, many of them acquired in the "dead board" form and succeded in their resurrection, others... I did not, that's the main reason I'm here, looking forward to share knowledge about arcade and home systems boards , currently own a modest SNES collection, some modded bymyself toploader NES, some CPS2 and MVSs, making a fullset of hardware for upcoming fightning tournaments in my region - nothing against MAME, actually I play daily on emulators, but for events original hardware is the way to go - have woodworking experience and electronics. I sincerely appreciate this kind of space were dead-tech junkies can get together and share.

PS: sorry for my english, aint my born language.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
~ Terry Pratchett
episcor
Please Continue...
eBay: maximrocks

Post by episcor »

Hi my name is Dominic and just researching candy cabs, Naomi etc thanks
Jah
Please Continue...
eBay: humbertguillencastr0
Initials: HGC

Post by Jah »

Hello everyone,
I'm Humberto and I'm from Spain but living in Denmark since 2014, my goal in this life is earn a New Astro City and a First Games satnd up cabinet from Covielsa Spanish manufacturer, which is probably the cabinet where I spend more hours in my childhood.
Benimaru7
eBay: Benimaru7
Initials: Ben

Post by Benimaru7 »

Hi, I’ve been a long time Neo Geo fan since the 90’s and have been lucky enough to visit Japan a few times and experience their awesome arcades. It’s from their that my love of arcades and the equipment grew.

I currently have an AES collection, but would love to have a candy cab at home, but sadly space and my wife would be a slight problem! So I’m currently thinking to build a halfway house setup, using Saturn virtual pro sticks modded to fit the neo with some Taito stools and a B&O MX6000 28” CRT. It should feel close enough I hope! I’ll post up some progress as things move along.
KOF
Please Continue...
eBay: Tiger-victor
Initials: VHS

Post by KOF »

Hey everyone I'm a Candy lover and well KOF FOR LIFE! I'm a competitive player always looking to play with great competition and have fun as well. Have a decent size collection of cabs and board.
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions

Post by pubjoe »

SBL wrote: October 28th, 2018, 1:52 pm Hi,
I was having fun with Commodore hardware for a long time, a year ago I discovered arcade cabinets are fun too!
Michel, from Holland
Wait! There are other games?!

BEFFD7E1-D310-47ED-B689-1A659CCBFAC1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
suicider
Please Continue...
eBay: suicidekiller

Post by suicider »

DoomsDave wrote: November 24th, 2018, 11:18 am Hi,

From Australia. Mostly into shmups. Have 3 cabs, E29, E2 and Blast City. Looking forward to looking around.
Hi there Dave,

great to have you here. Love your definite list of Tate games for consoles over at the shmup forums :awe:

Cheers
zondax
Please Continue...
eBay: kumokuma2011
Initials: ZDX

Post by zondax »

Hi Zondax here.
From France the land of cheese wine and eternal strikes.

If I begin arcade not too long ago. first cabinet a blast city...now there is one more an Exceleena Red and a 3rd one coming next January and should be a 20" cabinet.
And there is also a giant Data east wood cabinet.

Arcade was kind of a salvation, learned many thing while repairing the blast (I even redone the Jamma loom from scratch to make it JVS ready as it didn't have a 001 jamma loom)
and finally taking time to play games one by one. no more switching all the time thanks to emulation having trillions of titles. I can do 1CC and 2all more offen thanks to that.

hope I can share some of your knowledge here.

thanks
bobbydilley
Please Continue...
eBay: bobby.dilley
Initials: bad

Post by bobbydilley »

Hello everyone,

I'm Bobby, and I've come here from the arcade-projects forum. I'm into mainly rail-shooters and currently working on a JVS Emulator for my Naomi and Lindbergh.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and learning lots of new things!
Hydreigon
Please Continue...
eBay: hydreigon223
Initials: HYD

Hydreigon here.

Post by Hydreigon »

I have been on Klov for quite a while in suggesting some "modern classic" arcade stuff and then found out on this site which contains a lot of that. Looking forward to this. Currently own a twin Time Crisis 2. Everything but the monitors are in fine condition now.
Cwakerly3
eBay: Cwakerly

Post by Cwakerly3 »

Hi Craig here,

I am a Super LS Sound owner and am addicted to SF2.

Like everyone, always on the look out for Taito stools and benches :D
TheCb
Please Continue...
eBay: mybiddingwar
Initials: tcb

Post by TheCb »

Cwakerly3 wrote: December 9th, 2018, 6:40 pm and am addicted to SF2.
in good company. Welcome
Ichiknee
Please Continue...
eBay: Gamersfantasy
Initials: ALI

Post by Ichiknee »

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :angel: Hey, I'm Olli. I mostly collect Pinball but have recently gotten into some arcade games. I've met lots of awesome people in the pinball/arcade world and hope to meet you too someday :)
Yellow13
Please Continue...
eBay: not an eBay user
Initials: VSS

Post by Yellow13 »

Hi guys!

I'm Yellow13 from Russia and I have recently had fun with a couple emulated arcade games a friend sent me. I wanted to discover more arcade games that are available on PC, did a Google search, and here I am!
My favourite game types are shooters (especially those with "guns" you aim at the screen ; a shame this can't be done on PC!), although I like playing a racing game from time to time.
Apart from arcade games, I like real time strategy and other realistic simulators, like submarine games.

And that's all for now, I hope I'll discover lots of awesome stuff here!
FluxChiller
Please Continue...
eBay: go_team_venture!
Initials: cca

Post by FluxChiller »

Hello everyone! I have been an avid gamer for most of my life and after a decade of watching on sidelines finally taking the plunge down the rabbit hole for a candy cab arcade project! I am on the east coast in the DC suburbs, mid 40's family guy, tech, scifi, gaming nerd :) Looking forward to getting into the hobby! Thanks! 8-)
GraveyardDuck
Please Continue...
eBay: Castlerocker77
Initials: WES

Post by GraveyardDuck »

Hello all,

I'm Wes of the Graveyard Duck podcast. Been an arcade collector for the past 10 years or so. I have an Aero City on the way from a friend of mine, and in looking up info on it, I discovered this place. Excited to contribute to the discussion.