Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
molcos
eBay: molcos77

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by molcos »

Hello, Marcus from Norway here.
I am currently looking for a nice Vewlix Diamond in the EU region and that is why i am posting this here :)
Jets
Please Continue...

Post by Jets »

Hi!

I'm Jets from emu-france.com. Discovered arcade games when I was 7, a long long time ago...
I have an arcade cab at home, a few pcb games, MVS slots, and more... This passion took me a lot of time, and space (no more places in my room...)
I hope I will discover this forum I already knew since a long time, but never tried before to create an account, lacking time, and well... my english isn't as good as I'd like it to be... better now than never ;)

Cheers,
Jets.
-=Jets=-
mackaroonie

Post by mackaroonie »

Hi all,

I'm a long term arcade fan, and lucky me found this forum this weekend on the interwebs. :)

Am currently in the look out for Schmup PCBs and vert candy cabinet...

Looking forward to hang out here.

Cheers!

Marcus
JonnyG78
eBay: g0g0b0y
Initials: JAA

Post by JonnyG78 »

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. I've always loved arcades since I was a kid and now that I'm older I've gotten into the hobby of taking them home. Bought my first big red Neo Geo MVS 2-slot arcade machine last weekend and I'm so stoked that I can just get up and play it in my living room anytime I want! Looking forward to learning more about arcades on this forum and possibly purchasing more through the marketplace. Good to meet everyone, glad to be here.
KalessinDB
Initials: DLB

Post by KalessinDB »

Morning. New to this forum (although I've lurked your very helpful wiki) but have used this same nick on various boards for a while.

I just recently started... Circumventing my work internet's blocks by just getting a tablet (I'm sorry... "E-reader") and so have access to many more sites when bored on the overnights. Hope to enjoy the community here!
ArcadePT
eBay: ArcadePT
Initials: JOE

Post by ArcadePT »

Hello, I'm Jorge
I was an arcade addict in 90' and now i'm a Arcade collector and Co-op.
Sushiman

Post by Sushiman »

Hello everyone !!!
I'm David, 28y and im new to this all world of arcade cabinets. Hope to learn many new stuff from everyone :-)
Laser

Post by Laser »

Hi! Just started the process of importing my first candy and thought I'd join after lurking for a bit. Thanks for all the helpful information I've already found from everyone 8-)
jloc
eBay: crazytouristuk
Initials: jol

Post by jloc »

Hi,

New user from Midlands, mainly been using emus buy decided to get athe real thing !!

Cheers

J
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

jloc wrote:Hi,

New user from Midlands, mainly been using emus buy decided to get athe real thing !!

Cheers

J
/me wonders what that is :think: ,ostrich ,everyone knows emus are a poor man ostrich :awe:

Welcome new chaps o//

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
Usukane
eBay: buy-my-games
Initials: bmo

Post by Usukane »

Yo! My name is Brandon and I live in Denver,co been collecting games for awhile.. bought my first cab about 10 years ago was a 4 slot neo geo big red XD since then I have bought a 2 slot big red an astro city and I just recently bought 3 Cyber leads, a new astro city and an atomiswave.. love collecting and fixing machines. I used to post a lot on neo-geo.com but have been busy.. I'm here for the market place and to help anywhere i can and get help trouble shooting these machines I just bought :O
Vis3c
eBay: Coloreko
Initials: PAT

Post by Vis3c »

Hey Guys, i`m Pat.
i`m new to the hobby and just got myself a dedicated Mortal Kombat Cabinet, with UMK3 in it.
i`m from Switzerland and i hope to find some help in this forum if i need it :D
terminator2k2

Post by terminator2k2 »

hi there, im chris from the uk, always wanted to have a dabble with arcade machines....and so far built a couple of bartops and now dabbling in cps2 stuff....
GriswaldoBS

Post by GriswaldoBS »

Hi everyone signed up because I love arcade games and have been getting back into playing my old favorites. I've built a supergun and have been enjoying a lot of the games I grew up playing and breathing life back into the thing I loved being as a kid, an arcade rat. Joined the forum to discuss and read discussions with others that have the same interest as me. I love this hobby and heard a lot of good (and funny) things about this site. Looking to become a contributing member and just wanted to introduce myself.
RetroMan
eBay: wanna_fly

Post by RetroMan »

Hi, Rich here just got my first machine and am hoping to get some others soon.
Wanted: My second arcade cab
Hitokiri
eBay: hitokiricl
Initials: PCB

Post by Hitokiri »

Hello
I got into Arcade collecting because I wanted to have some NeoGeo games, after some time I got a few Jamma PCBs
and a couple of Cabs, now I'm down to 1 cab and looking to get a second one.
I'm from Chile and still looking for the perfect woman that plays video games too :P
GohanX

Post by GohanX »

Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum since I see a bunch of my friends already here. I'm not much of an arcade collector (I don't even have a cab) but I have the bad habit of consolizing arcade boards with swappable cartridges. Currently have consolized MVS, Atomiswave, and CPS2 setups.
jassin000
eBay: jaso-1zhh96
Initials: jsb

Post by jassin000 »

Greetings fellow arcade/video game enthusiasts! I am a former member of another notoriously aggressive forum, seeking to discuss Darksoft's newly released CPS2 Multicart with other users (maybe general arcade related topics as well).

I have a small collection of original GEN/SNES/MVS/CPS2 plus Everdrives/multicarts and the fantastic xRGB Mini scaler.

Keeping it respectful/drama-free... Thanks for having me. :awe:
ReplicaX
eBay: xreplica_x
Initials: REP

Post by ReplicaX »

GohanX wrote:Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum since I see a bunch of my friends already here. I'm not much of an arcade collector (I don't even have a cab) but I have the bad habit of consolizing arcade boards with swappable cartridges. Currently have consolized MVS, Atomiswave, and CPS2 setups.
Welcome Gohan!
Q GrandAm 25 | MKII | JNX SuperGun
First Cab: Centipede (1987)
Arcade Tech: 1994 - 2000
Stompp
eBay: uridium
Initials: DAD

Post by Stompp »

Welcome guys :awe: Stay a while - stay forever :shifty: