Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
goatboy
eBay: henknieborg

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by goatboy »

mrloo wrote:hi i'am mr.loo from the Netherlands
Welkom Marcel. ;)
devilcrush

Post by devilcrush »

Hello,

I'm MCX, fairground & theme park rides make me sick, so thats how I got into playing arcade games. They were usually games with broken joystick/buttons, or Street Fighter II on a 3 button arcade cab :)
cherylbear
Please Continue...
Initials: CCA

Post by cherylbear »

Hi

I'm Cheryl quite new to all this jase38 is my boyfriend and he has been introducing me to the world of real games and i cant wait for his games room to be completed so i can kick his butt at Bubble Bobble.

Some of my faves are Klax, Mr Driller, Dodonpachi dai fukkatsu, Blazblue and old classics like Space Invaders.

I'm also a fan of most of the Halo games, some RPG's and i really love Dead Space but i get to scared to play it without screaming and forgetting to shoot. :lol:

Enjoying this site and im glad to be a new member.
maxio098ui
Please Continue...
eBay: maxio098ui

Post by maxio098ui »

mrloo wrote:hi i'am mr.loo from the Netherlands
cherylbear wrote:Hi

I'm Cheryl quite new to all this jase38 is my boyfriend and he has been introducing me to the world of real games and i cant wait for his games room to be completed so i can kick his butt at Bubble Bobble.

Some of my faves are Klax, Mr Driller, Dodonpachi dai fukkatsu, Blazblue and old classics like Space Invaders.

I'm also a fan of most of the Halo games, some RPG's and i really love Dead Space but i get to scared to play it without screaming and forgetting to shoot. :lol:

Enjoying this site and im glad to be a new member.
Welcome :D
The screws used to seal up this cart are wood screws. Nobody is going to waste good wood screws on a bootleg, they'd just use cheap electronic screws instead.
DABOSS

Post by DABOSS »

Morning, was told to join this site by a follow arcade retro nutter/collector, so hello from the Midlands

Cheers
Andy
egoraptor
Please Continue...

Post by egoraptor »

Heyyooo

Longtime arcade game player, first time arcade game buyer. Just nabbed a Cyber Lead with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 today and I'm loving everything about it. Wanted to get involved in a good arcade community! You guys seem like the best B)
Andi
Please Continue...

Post by Andi »

Hey ho! My name is andreas and i'm back to arcade otaku, because the german boards made me sick! Check out my blastcity custom artworks and templates @ http://www.andreasreinhardt.com/project ... index.html"
maxio098ui
Please Continue...

Post by maxio098ui »

Andi wrote:Hey ho! My name is andreas and i'm back to arcade otaku, because the german boards made me sick! Check out my blastcity custom artworks and templates @ http://www.andreasreinhardt.com/project ... index.html"
egoraptor wrote:Heyyooo

Longtime arcade game player, first time arcade game buyer. Just nabbed a Cyber Lead with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 today and I'm loving everything about it. Wanted to get involved in a good arcade community! You guys seem like the best B)
DABOSS wrote:Morning, was told to join this site by a follow arcade retro nutter/collector, so hello from the Midlands

Cheers
Andy
Welcome guys,

Hope you enjoy your stay ;) I don't doubt it. :awe:
The screws used to seal up this cart are wood screws. Nobody is going to waste good wood screws on a bootleg, they'd just use cheap electronic screws instead.
maxio098ui
Please Continue...

Post by maxio098ui »

Wait you aren't the guy who made metal gear awesome are you/ :awe:
egoraptor
Please Continue...

Post by egoraptor »

maxio098ui wrote:

Yes that's me. :)
Aypok
Please Continue...
eBay: aypok
Initials: AYP

Post by Aypok »

egoraptor wrote:
maxio098ui wrote:Wait you aren't the guy who made metal gear awesome are you/ :awe:
Ah! That's why I recognised your name. A co-worker showed me those videos a few weeks ago and I was crying with laughter. Great stuff. :)
Violator and subject to severe penalties and will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam

<kernow> I am indeed a happy mother ****
maxio098ui
Please Continue...

Post by maxio098ui »

egoraptor wrote:
maxio098ui wrote:

seriously props loved the metal gear awesomes my favorite game of all time ;D Hope you enjoy staying here, it is the best arcade community in my opinion :mrgreen:

You have given me too many laughs seriously even my sister loves it and she has never played the game :lol:
project2

Post by project2 »

Hi, I´m Project2 from Spain.

This is a great forum!
maxio098ui
Please Continue...

Post by maxio098ui »

project2 wrote:Hi, I´m Project2 from Spain.

This is a great forum!

Welcome. It is a great forum :mrgreen:
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

devilcrush wrote:Hello,

I'm MCX, fairground & theme park rides make me sick, so thats how I got into playing arcade games. They were usually games with broken joystick/buttons, or Street Fighter II on a 3 button arcade cab :)
what's the story with this account ?was it somboby that was banned? :shifty:

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
StalkS
Please Continue...
eBay: Stalkerz

Post by StalkS »

Hi I'm StalkS

Back in the early 90's I developed serious RSI in my wrists, This had nothing to do with arcade machines but I really like touching them too!

Peace!
devilcrush
Please Continue...
eBay: devilcrush

Post by devilcrush »

Hello,

Hi,

Im not sure what happened, I had my first post approved, then when I came back my username and email where not recognised. I contacted the mods, but I appreciate they are busy.

Anyway, hi everyone, as above, fond of arcades, not so fond of rides. I was recommended this site for the great community and to one day hopefully find/own a Neo 29.
tony starks
Please Continue...
eBay: tone_starks
Initials: III

Post by tony starks »

StalkS wrote:Hi I'm StalkS

Back in the early 90's I developed serious RSI in my wrists, This had nothing to do with arcade machines but I really like touching them too!

Peace!
:lol:
Sorry I was thinking about :shifty: *ahem* anywayz welcome yo!
Starks is always out.
Baoziota
Please Continue...

Post by Baoziota »

Hello everyone

I'm Baoziota from asia.I now travel japan, very nice place.
I like video games :awe:

Thank you.
shelbz
Please Continue...
eBay: yblehsttam
Initials: MAT

Post by shelbz »

Hello, my name is Shelbz and I'm a candyholic.

It started when I was a Neo player back in the 90's and it snowballed after that.

I just got a Blast City (my first candy) which was set to be butchered into a MAME cabinet until I saved it. On here to learn more about it and pick up tips as well as some parts that are missing from it.