Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Tenchu2x
Please Continue...
eBay: solarisjapan
Initials: TEN

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Tenchu2x »

geotrig wrote:welome , i think i bought something from you before ! :D
You did?! Thanks! When and what, haha?
marblemattress
Please Continue...

Post by marblemattress »

Hello everybody! My name is Mariusz and I'm from Poland but currently living in Germany. I'm going to collect a Naomi cab next week and I will need lots of info. This place looks great!
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

Tenchu2x wrote:
geotrig wrote:welome , i think i bought something from you before ! :D
You did?! Thanks! When and what, haha?
i think it was a doj black label poster in the summer !

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
tony starks
Please Continue...
eBay: tone_starks
Initials: III

Post by tony starks »

marblemattress wrote:Hello everybody! My name is Mariusz and I'm from Poland but currently living in Germany. I'm going to collect a Naomi cab next week and I will need lots of info. This place looks great!
Sup, hope you enjoy the site 8-)
Starks is always out.
Foul
Please Continue...
eBay: Foul024
Initials: CED

Post by Foul »

Hi from http://www.jamma.fr" !

New here but same passion :)
My site --> http://www.jamma.fr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
menzo

Post by menzo »

Hello everyone!

I am a new users for this forum. i'm coming to french. I am a fans of arcade games since few years. I own a lovely egret 2 who is for me the best arcade cabs.
I have a various collection of arcade games but my best is beat them all like night slashers, undercover cops, etc...

I enjoy to be there, sorry for my poor english langage! :cry:
salahithe1
Please Continue...
eBay: retrosal1974

Post by salahithe1 »

Hi all have been a long time shmup fan loving muchi muchi pork and pink sweets for now. But i am hungry for arcade cab looking for a egret or a asto city cab if any1 has 1 for sale or no of any in the uk please guide us in the right direction.

thanks
opt2not
eBay: n/a
Initials: OPT

Post by opt2not »

Hi there, opt2not here.
I've finally registered an account after being hounded many times by a friend of mine that frequents your forums.

I do not own a candy cabinet yet, but I have always wanted one but could never find one in my area. Well that's not entirely true; I like all arcade games, and have collected and restored 80's north American cabinets and figure its time to own a candy. My current cabinet collection consists of a Robotron cabaret standup, a Donkey Kong junior standup w/ a braze double DK board in it, and 2 cocktail cabs, a midway cabinet converted to mame and an Atari Asteroids cocktail.

I've been an active member at the BYOAC and Klov forums, and wanted to be more involved here since I'll be owning a candy cabinet sometime hopefully before the end of the year.
I currently have my sights set on a Blast City, or Egret II. But if those arent available to me local (Vancouver, BC Canada) I'll probably have to settle for a NAC since they seem to be easier to get.

I'm a huge gamer (both a player and a developer), played in the arcades as a kid when they were popular in the 80s, then when they were revitalized in the 90s. My favorite arcade genres are Versus Fighters, SHUMPs/Shooters, and brawlers.
I like to play old and new games, beit from arcades, to consoles, to PC; I'm an "equal opportunist gamer". ;)

I'm really impressed by your forums here and it looks like the members are passionate about, and love the cabinets they own... something that I feel right at home with.
Cheers all!
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

menzo wrote:Hello everyone!

I am a new users for this forum. i'm coming to french. I am a fans of arcade games since few years. I own a lovely egret 2 who is for me the best arcade cabs.
I have a various collection of arcade games but my best is beat them all like night slashers, undercover cops, etc...

I enjoy to be there, sorry for my poor english langage! :cry:
welcome, great choice in game's! :awe:

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
SanwaNinja
Please Continue...

Post by SanwaNinja »

Hi all, got pointed in this direction by TheSharkfactor shortly after joining Jamma+, very glad I found both these websites as I have a lot to learn!

The more I see nice examples of Candy Cabs the more I love them...I only have a sanwa parts arcade stick at the moment but I'm dreaming of owning an Egret II or a new astro city someday for shmups etc and a nice lil woody with a 19" CRT for the classics :)

Thanks & nice to meet you all
rocklite
Please Continue...

Post by rocklite »

hi rock here. i originally got into arcades to convert consoles/ pc to them. great success on my pc cab now im onto 360. just got my podium style cvs2 cab with the naomi and sound amp ripped out of it. =[ got a neotech nt-3500 15khz monitor and id like some info on getting him hooked up to my 360.
tony starks
Please Continue...
eBay: tone_starks
Initials: III

Post by tony starks »

Welcome :)
Starks is always out.
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

opt2not wrote:Hi there
Hi opt2not :wave:
opt2not
eBay: n/a
Initials: OPT

Post by opt2not »

FrancoB wrote:
opt2not wrote:Hi there
Hi opt2not :wave:
Hi FrancoB! :wave:
IDCHAPPY
c***3
eBay: Arcadedreams2013
Initials: IDC

Post by IDCHAPPY »

Welcome all new chappies :thumbup: .
This place is like a big family....that hates each other :awe: (joke)
Candell

Post by Candell »

Hi fellow stick users!

It seems like a rather close knit community here and that's one not many communities out there can say about themselves.
My first arcade game was Marvel vs Capcom and played it on a cruise - all the button mashing and Iron Man's proton blaster has been most memorable.
Hope to learn much from you guys as it is a growing interest and as well as unload some of my stock sticks that I've never use and are taking up far too much space (hoarder :problem:).
Monstermug
eBay: Monstermug
Initials: SON

Post by Monstermug »

Hi everyone,

I am from London, Uk. I have a small collection of old classic arcade games I used to enjoy as a kid. I am also into pinball machines, my favourite being Star Trek the next generation which I have a mint HUO machine.

My list of games are:

Neo Geo:
Street Hoops (this game is so underated and underprice)
Aero Fighters 2
Metal Slug
Puzzle Bobble (another underated and underpriced game)
Shock Troopers 1 & 2
Super sidekicks 2
Sengoku 3
Last Resort (a overpriced and i think overated game which I am considering selling. maybe i just suck at it?)
Fatal Fury (i hate this game so much i use it for a test game when something breaks down lol)
Spin Master
Blazing star
KOF 99 (wow i only paid a few quid for this one. its better than my £100 games!!)
Top Hunter

Cps2:
AVP
Marvel V SF
Progear (green)
D&D 2

PCBs (i will take these to my grave lol)

SF world warrior
R type
Bad dudes vs Dragon ninja (Im bad!)
Altered Beast (comming tommorrow woohooooooo)
Drift out 94
Double dragon (my all time favourite)

I play all these games on an Egret II candy cab which I got for my kid but really I seem to be on it more than he is lol. I guess im just a big kid myself.
CTN
eBay: ctn2005
Initials: CTN

Post by CTN »

Hello,
the name is CTN and I'm an arcade fan from germany. I'm mostly into the shooting genre but need my occasional puzzle and fighting game fix. As of the lack of a arcade scene here in germany i get my fix at home with the help of a japanese candy cabinet and a supergun for the horizontal oriented games.

What drove me here are some faulty Taito boards that need to be fixed and as it seems this board has the most knowledgeable members when it comes to these problems.

I'm looking forward to participate and I hope you don't mind my bad spelling and grammar.

I guess thats it..
Casey120
The Fluffer
eBay: Tappygielen
Initials: CVW

Post by Casey120 »

Welcome to all new people , come in and join the Arcade fun :thumbup:
mrloo

Post by mrloo »

hi i'am mr.loo from the Netherlands