Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Chuchopm92
eBay: Chuchopm1992
Initials: LRP

Hi, i'm Luis

Post by Chuchopm92 »

Hi, mates! I'm Luis, from Paraguay. I enter to this forum looking for info about some candy cabs, 'cause i have some Jaleco Pony MK II 28 :D
GameOver
Please Continue...
eBay: GameOver on Neo Arcadia
Initials: GO.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by GameOver »

Hello from France,
I am 42, owner of two candy cabs, Pony Mark IV on yoko, Windy on tate... Obsessed with shooting games, but like a lot too versus and old 2D platform games.
Cheers!
Teckel666
eBay: moilebassiste
Initials: ABE

Post by Teckel666 »

Hello
My name is Marc , i am From France , i love arcade and mostly shmups.
I am the lucky owner of a Nac and AC , a Mario undounkai and a sega Maimai Finale.
Spending most of my freetime restoring or playing my cabinets :) and going japan when possible
Best Regards
Marc
erpela98
Please Continue...
eBay: pelales
Initials: PEL

Post by erpela98 »

Hey guys, i'm a 22 y.o. from Italy. i still don't have and arcade machine but i'm willing to pick one up!
Panther
eBay: the_god_of_gamblers

Post by Panther »

Hello, I am from Switzerland. Own two Astro, a (broken) Blast and a Egert2. Most I like Shooting and Fighting Games. Also huge SNK Fan of course:)
Fueter
Please Continue...
eBay: 66
Initials: Fu

Post by Fueter »

Hello everybody

I'm Jan. I'm from Switzerland. In my youth I spent hours at arcade machines, today I love tinkering with them. I'm looking forward to the time in the forum. Thank you very much for the admission.
LowryParcade
Please Continue...
eBay: releonardfl
Initials: LPR

Post by LowryParcade »

Hello everyone, my name is Robert, and I'm the owner of Lowry Parcade. It is an arcade bar in Tampa, FL. I know the name is a little funny (we're right next to Lowry Park Zoo). Anyways, I joined because I have a Crowin Candy Cabinet that needs some love. The control panel is cracked and a little broke in a few places, and trying to find a replacement has proved really tough! I'm hoping I can get some help here to find one.

If you live in the Tampa area or near by, come check us out! We've got about 13 pinball machines now, and 30+ original classic arcade cabinets, Skee-Ball, Bubble Hockey, and Air Hockey. We've also just added a few free play classic console stations.

Thanks!
Serxius7
Please Continue...
eBay: Serxius7
Initials: Fly

Post by Serxius7 »

Hi I am Serge, from Switzerland. Happy to see people from all around the world, and funny to read 2 new comers from the country as mine. Hope we can get in touch.
Thank you very much for the admission.
I have mainly collected Neo Geo AES japanese games, and since a few months ago I am collecting few PCBs that are dear to my memories.
Hope I can creat a great network and looking forward sharing with you all.
Cheers.
zExoR
Please Continue...
eBay: ssphaneuf
Initials: zEx

Post by zExoR »

Hi everyone my name is Scott AKA zExoR. I'm New to Arcades, but really enjoy it! thank you for having me!
Hakkyokuken
eBay: Hakkyokuken
Initials: Dto

Post by Hakkyokuken »

Hello all. First time caller long time listener. Hope to learn from this community as I have from others.
Spike80
eBay: smmes_35
Initials: KID

Post by Spike80 »

Hi my name is Smail aka Spike80

i'm 40 years old and i live in Algiers (Algeria)

i'm huge fan of arcade and Snk Neo Geo, i own an CMVS and an AES :)

My first "love at first sight" with the Neogeo was back in 1992 at my local arcade center, but i discover arcade games in 1987/1988.

I play an other system , but the only St Trinity for me still the Neo Geo / MD / Sega Saturn :D

I hope i will learn from you all and meet "arcade lovers " like me

Have a nice day
Morancio
Please Continue...
eBay: crismorn0
Initials: MOR

Post by Morancio »

Hello! I'm 23 years old, i live in Chile, i enjoy fighting games a lot and an interest in arcade cabs was born from that, i currently have a Weche Ok Baby in need of some (hopefully) small fixes so i hope i can find some useful information. Thanks in advance.
Zell2k
Please Continue...
eBay: Zell2k
Initials: Ace

Post by Zell2k »

Hi guys, I'm Lee, 37 from Essex, UK. Started collecting arcade machines for my dream man cave. So far I've picked up and restored an original time crisis as well as a naomi universal. I'm on the hunt for a 2 player sitdown outrun 2 as well as a silent scope. From there who knows!

Been loving arcades since I was a kid and I'm glad my job now allows me to afford it as a hobby!
toquill
Please Continue...
eBay: dontoquillicious

Post by toquill »

Hi all, Brandon here!

Very new to this scene and relatively young, recently built a DIY cab as my first machine and currently on the hunt for my first candy cab!
BlackSpy
eBay: leetbuggy
Initials: JLM

Post by BlackSpy »

Hi, I'm a longtime collector of MVS kits and art, I've got a pretty good collection of the not-fighting games stuff and a good bunch of the key fighters.

I've joined because I need some help fixing up a couple of consolised boards I've got... Hopeful there is someone nearby or further afield that will take a look with a soldering iron.
ATREE
eBay: treedom3000
Initials: TRE

Post by ATREE »

Hi I'm Tris also know as Tree, 23, Kent ,UK, a rhythm game lover and owner of a DDR cab and now diving into the arcade scene deeper and currently on the hunt for a candy cab's :D
fell in love with the Sega City line of machines when I visited Anata no warehouse japan.
a noob to the scene but wanting to know more.
Vanark
Please Continue...
eBay: old_osam

Post by Vanark »

Hi. I am Aleksandrs. I from Latvia 🇱🇻. I have a lot of game consoles. My dream from the gaming world is to buy a candy cabinet. Hope to find a seller within Europe.
novelastre
Please Continue...
eBay: hell0heaven1
Initials: NOV

Post by novelastre »

Hello i'm Tomy from French.
I manage a Gaming Lounge in my country and we need to learn and buy some arcade machine !
Beside, i play a lot of Guilty Gear and some VN.
Thanks for the read :)
Zampano
Please Continue...
eBay: theju-3371
Initials: GBO

Post by Zampano »

Hello all. I’m Gareth and I live in Manchester. I play way too many games and during lockdown have gone down a retro rabbit hole. I’ve also moved house and now have space for a cabinet. I’ve joined today in the hopes I can lay my hands on a Sega candy cab (Blast or Astro) for my basement home cinema / man cave. I promise to ask lots of stupid noob questions and pay way over the odds when I finally track down a suitable cab.
SiE
Please Continue...
eBay: SiE_77
Initials: SIE

Post by SiE »

Hi,

I am from Northwich and have loved arcade games for a long time. Played a lot of games in the arcades in the 80's and started collecting my own stuff around 4 years ago. I own an old Jamma cab, a Blast City, a tabletop pi 4 machine and an old fruit machine with plenty of PCB's (SF2HF, RoboCop, Rastan, Double Dragon 1&2, Shinobi etc.) and arcade tech like Naomi with a few carts as well as a couple of MVS games. Always looking for some of my childhood classics.

SiE