Introduce yourself here!

New users start here! Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
yiggs
eBay: tomhoyiggs
Initials: TH

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by yiggs » July 12th, 2019, 1:12 am

New here!

looking for group buys on chewlix cabs!

busscore
eBay: busscore
Initials: BSC

Hello from Maryland, USA!

Post by busscore » July 15th, 2019, 2:57 am

Hey, all. I'm a complete new friend when it comes to arcades, so I took to forums. You can also find me on Arcade Projects.
I went and bought a SegaSonic The Hedgehog board on a whim, and now I want a cab for it. :D

klause
eBay: klause123
Initials: FKL

Post by klause » July 15th, 2019, 2:53 pm

Hello everybody,

just wanted to introduce me as well, my name is Felix, I live near Hamburg in Germany and I am in the Arcade since last year now, refreshing all the good old memories from the times when I was a kid.

In my collection there are two general machines (one with a NewGeo set), Out Run, Space Invaders (currently in restoration), Pole Position (awaiting restoration), a Sega Missile Command Table (also waiting for restoration), Atari Missile Command Table and some random stuff

Thanks for letting me in, looking forward for having a good time!

Cheers, Felix

Grandline313
eBay: Albela12

Post by Grandline313 » July 15th, 2019, 9:01 pm

New member here. Only arcade hardware I have is a neo 1 slot mvs. Looking to convert my candy cab to run a mame PC instead now. Got into this hobby over 10 years ago when I was a teenager but then kind of lost interest. The cab and mvs has been collecting dust for years but I just moved to a larger home, so I finally have room the bring it back out. Ready to get back into it! Pretty much into run n gun, schmups, and beat em ups. I’m straight trash at fighting games and just mash buttons.

StarCreator
eBay: starcreator
Initials: STC

Post by StarCreator » July 16th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Hello, I'm StarCreator. You've probably seen me post in Shmups and several other places. I seriously thought I had an account here before, but apparently not, so hi!

superscience890
eBay: superscience890
Initials: kgk

Post by superscience890 » July 20th, 2019, 11:09 am

Hey, I was looking to get one of the Taito stools and this seems like a cool place to potentially get one!

I'm not sure if I have the space for an actual cab at the moment, but I have always been interested in getting one.

esqueleto
eBay: fromhair2hiphop
Initials: ESQ

Post by esqueleto » Yesterday, 2:21 pm

Hi, Located in the metro Detroit area of the US. I've been in the coin operated collector community for over 10 years, only recently pickeing up my first candy cab. A pretty nice Super Neo 29. I'll be poking around in the threads looking for parts and ideas. See ya around.