Introduce yourself here!

New users start here! Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Forum rules
Arcade Otaku forum introduction & rules
Manu98
eBay: manu.98

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Manu98 » March 6th, 2019, 1:00 pm

Hy everbody,
Emmanuel from France, jsut buy a NNC but i'll certainly not stopping here.
Love Shmup et Brawler especially those with 4 players games.
Also SNK games ;)
See ya!

zak
eBay: NA

Post by zak » March 6th, 2019, 9:59 pm

Manu98 wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 1:00 MP
Hy everbody,
Emmanuel from France, jsut buy a NNC but i'll certainly not stopping here.
Love Shmup et Brawler especially those with 4 players games.
Also SNK games ;)
See ya!
Welcome Manu! :awe:

MagusIncognito
eBay: fritztommy

Post by MagusIncognito » March 10th, 2019, 3:26 pm

Hey Everyone!

Long time Arcade Addict located in the US. Just joined and can't wait to get started!!

What an awesome site :awe:

senseiURU
eBay: uy2014-deoli
Initials: TNJ

Post by senseiURU » March 11th, 2019, 11:48 am

Hello everyone!
I write to you from Uruguay, I joined to share ideas, knowledge and experiences with you.
I own a SEGA Megalo2 which I must restore, and a "big century" cabin. Also with pcb of various types and systems.
Regards

flashpc
eBay: flashpc257
Initials: FLS

Post by flashpc » March 12th, 2019, 8:25 pm

Hey guys I've watched from the sidelines for a while but I want to be part of the community if I can. I'm based in Surrey UK, I have a couple of Naomi Universal Cabs.

One is a bitsa that I have been putting together over the last 3-4 years. It is a driving cab that was a Cube Kart driver, the control panel has been changed, to add a shifter and the base plate has been removed and replaced with a set of cab pedals.

My other cab is general universal cabinet which is messing me about and I need to strip it down and rewire the loom as it is making a buzzing/vibrating from the sound amp/psu.

I built myself a virtual pinball cab and that was a lot of fun and would recommend anyone else to have a go. It is made from scrap and an old TV, a donated PC monitor, a DMD display (expensive part) and a VP controller (that turns it into a pinball machine)

I love the hobby I have, although it is expensive but it is fun and seems never ending. The next additional to the collection is a non working DX cabinet gun pedestal for the house of the dead games. I have spoken to Arcade Art Shop and the work Olly has done is amazing. Just need to rewire the cab after modifying the body of the cab so I can use it with my general cabinet.

I hope to stay a while.

Flash

Solodus
eBay: DarkSolodus
Initials: Rkl

Post by Solodus » March 14th, 2019, 4:10 am

Hi guus! I've been a long time lurker. I figured since I've started to restore my arcade machines, it was time to join the forums in case I need help. I'm located in NC and currently own 8 machines. I look forward to being a part of this community!

50L1D
eBay: 50L1D

Post by 50L1D » March 15th, 2019, 2:51 am

Hi Everyone! I've been lurking in the shadows for a while as well and been learning as much as I can with this new hobby.

JDR
eBay: kogasama
Initials: JDR

Post by JDR » March 15th, 2019, 4:47 pm

Howdy, I'm a fighting game player and recent (as of last year) owner of two arcade cabs. I made one with my father out of plywood and got a sweet deal on a Viewlix L.

I've always wanted to own a cab, and I'm really trying to learn as much as I can about them. I'm also thinking of making my own custom Vewlix kit for the L, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

kl3mousse
eBay: cle7175
Initials: KLM

Post by kl3mousse » March 21st, 2019, 8:07 am

Hi I live in Paris and I play mostly on my MVS and CSP2. I recently acquired a Darksoft Multi for CPS2 that I wouldn’t have troubleshooted without the help of the forum! Thanks 8-)

slawek
eBay: crachlegal.pl

Post by slawek » March 23rd, 2019, 12:37 am

hello.great site ,its good to be here.i bought My first cabinet about 4 years ago.I had an opportunity bought candy cabs 2 years ago. :D https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmKenRgjnh/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BswS9-BgUcn/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Btt65DHH7qk/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs9hXHbAYTK/.I have 1x neocandy 29',6x sega areo,1x naomi universal,1x MVS-4U, 12x pony markIII 25' and 2x queen25'.Is someone here who now smthng about queen 25' cabs? I cant find any information about this cab.

MayaForce
eBay: MrG
Initials: May

Post by MayaForce » Yesterday, 6:04 pm

Hi everyone
Glad to join you and the arcade community
Maya

Paik4Life
eBay: Paik4Life
Initials: HHP

Post by Paik4Life » Today, 3:00 pm

Huh, I used to be a member on here a few years ago, but I guess my old account got purged. Glad to be back and check out what else is going on nowadays.