Introduce yourself here!

New users start here! Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Forum rules
ArcadeOtaku forum introduction & rules
MsK
eBay: none
Initials: MSK

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby MsK » February 9th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Daniel from Bordeaux, France. I fell into video games when I first saw aladdin move at the press of a button on a megadrive gamepad and fell into arcade and shmups in particaul when I discovered donpachi and then dodonpachi around 10 years ago. I became a game programmer and ended up programming two shoot'em ups, Shogun rise of the renegade on mobiles and Pawarumi on Steam recently.

I still hope I'll have the chance to buy an egret2 someday, with ketsui, ssf2x and metal slug.
Dodge the bullet, save the world.
nev73
eBay: neverland73
Initials: NEV

Postby nev73 » February 9th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Hi all

Im marco from Italy
i game since i was 7 year old :) ( now 44 :lolno: )

i m loving the arcade game and im done a tons of games :D

Im prefer the shooting game as Mushishime sama, ketsui, etc but in general i love all games from cave, toaplan, psikyo etc

bye!
chinozor
eBay: antcalgary
Initials: ANT

Postby chinozor » February 13th, 2018, 7:11 am

Hi,

I am french, I live in Canada , I am currently selling my entire Saturn Japanese collection and I plan to buy a candy cabinet in the next 12 months. Love japan, been there 3 times over the past 18 months. Started video games on the NES in the mid 80s and still gaming hard until now.
bigapple3am
eBay: ninjavitis227
Initials: 3AM

Postby bigapple3am » February 14th, 2018, 1:12 am

Hello! I live in Los Angeles, and I started getting into arcade machines last year. I just finished fixing up a Neo Geo 4 Slot Big Red, and I just got an Aero City yesterday. Third Strike is my favorite game!
pxl3d
eBay: neogeomtl

Postby pxl3d » February 14th, 2018, 2:50 am

Hey everyone,

New arcade collector from Montreal, Canada.
I've scarted to buy back some classic games I used to love growing up in the subburbs. I got some soldering equipment and now in the process of restoring a CPS1 Final Fight board, some bad EPROMs, some bad connections on the C-Board, ordered some parts.

If you guys never went to ArcadeMTL downtown, it's a cool spot to go hang and play great games !
kopo
eBay: none

Postby kopo » February 15th, 2018, 11:17 am

HI,

Kopo from Belgium here, started 10 years ago refurbishing old arcade cabinets and turning them into jamma multicart/ mame machines. Just recently found an old hyperspin drive and found some time again to game. Looking for a nice vewlix cabinet and wanting to learn more about the original hardware.

(also want a drummania machine :) )

cheers!

Return to “Insert Coin”