Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
drsreym
Please Continue...
eBay: drsreym
Initials: sam

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by drsreym »

Longtime Candy Owner and just fount this forum. i have an original Sega Aero City cab I purchased in 2001 and had put in storage since 2003. I primarily use it for Neo Geo MVS Gaming. I also a a avid collector of retro systems.

I recently renovated my house and am building out my "man cave" and pulled the Aero City Cab from storage to use in it and I am looking to start refurbishing it. .
andric31
Please Continue...
eBay: andric001

Post by andric31 »

Hello everyone.
My name is andric, new on this forum, i'm a french arcade fan. LOL.
Joined the forum because I was looking for arcade stuff.
Freeman515
Please Continue...
eBay: freemand15

Post by Freeman515 »

Hi everyone!
I live in France. I have always been interested by arcade games and I used to check this forum from time to time, but at some point I got married and I slowly forgot my passion...
But now I'm back :twisted:
Maybe I would buy some stuff... let see!
Xenon64
Please Continue...
eBay: theloneraven64
Initials: VIN

Post by Xenon64 »

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be purchasing a Vewlix F with a 1080p screen upgrade. I have been on and off collecting, and I'm looking to make this sit-down cabinet amazing!

Thank you in advance for all of your knowledge and help! :)

-Xenon
NeoField
eBay: field305
Initials: fes

Post by NeoField »

Hi all! Just joined the forum today, very excited to be a part of this community. I just love retro gaming, arcades, and especially Neo Geo games! I live in Southern California and am glad to be a part of this family.
Check out my Youtube Channel for Neo Geo and Retro arcade games... if anyone gives a sh%t

youtube.com/channel/UCrtAU-K3sTyrSplIrG8H1Qg
anzhar
Please Continue...
eBay: an3har
Initials: ANZ

Post by anzhar »

Hi

Long time lurker, finally decided to join up

You may recognise my name from other forums, namely; neogaf, shmups11, SRK and eBay
Silver80
Please Continue...
eBay: solidnake777
Initials: BTC

Post by Silver80 »

Hey everybody, been collecting for a few years now in the arcade wasteland of the Midwest. Love NEO GEO and Sega stuff, next big goal is to get a Sega candy cab. Nice to meet you all!
Mgt1275
eBay: pandora782013

Post by Mgt1275 »

Hello everyone, i love arcade .. Sega arcade :roll:
otoko
Please Continue...
eBay: thatguywithus
Initials: KEC

Post by otoko »

Hello. Been collecting consoles since 2000 with my Dreamcast. I used the bum around Digitpress.com when it was relevant under the same name. I've branched out and eventually got into arcades with a Missile Command and Galaxian in 2010. About four years ago I became more active on KLOV under the same name and started grabbing more arcade machines. I currently own almost 40 machines and take them around to conventions as Sincerely, Chris. If you're in the Chicago area and see me say hi.
cyberegg
Please Continue...
eBay: cyberegg543

Let me introduce myself here!

Post by cyberegg »

Hi guys, just joined a few days ago lol

I hope to learn from all you all while having a little fun too. I have already read some great posts on a couple of threads.

ARCADE:

I have a mod crazy taxi Naomi arcade. Also making my own arcade machine which will be so much lighter the the Naomi uni cab and hopefully a pinball machine.

Anyway I hope to chat to you all soon.

Ed.
mastervil
eBay: vil_2
Initials: vil

Post by mastervil »

Hi, I’m Philippe and I want to start to build up my childhood dream of an Arcade Room in my flat. :awe:
Speedo99
Please Continue...
eBay: Cobra*chris
Initials: CJJ

Post by Speedo99 »

My name is christopher from northern ireland UK. I have recently picked up a sega astro city so looking to pick up the plastic marquee for the top of the cab.
Pete
Retired
eBay: arcave

Post by Pete »

Hi I'm new here :awe:
yosai
Windy City
eBay: yosai

Post by yosai »

You'll be looking for some nice candy then, and you'll probably have plent of questions... :awe:
plasticfactory
eBay: plasticfactory138
Initials: NV

Post by plasticfactory »

Hello, I'm new to the hobby but recently started my arcade cab collection since buying a new house. I've wanted a candy for a long time and this seems like the right place to learn about them and hopefully buy one. Really hoping for a nice Blast City. In the meantime I will keep working on making my Time Crisis 2 like new.
TheDeemo
Please Continue...
eBay: mayedomin.gz2mu
Initials: DJM

Post by TheDeemo »

Hello Everybody! Just your regular 3rd Strike, CPS3 and Arcade Enthusiast checking in!
peg
eBay: dnealey
Initials: PEG

Post by peg »

Hi,
Been playing arcade stuff in MAME for years but I'm finally looking into getting some legit arcade PCBs. I'll probably start with a supergun setup and a few shmups before moving onto a cab. I'm mainly looking to pick up a Ketsui PCB and maybe so other less expensive stuff like Strikers 1945 II or III. My goal is a Ketsui Omote clear and eventually an Ura clear. I'm cool with playing these in MAME but I'd also like to get a real cab up and running at some point.

First off I'd like to get a supergun though, any advice? I'm looking at the HAS or possibly the Windy gaming setup. My main requirements are button mapping and autofire settings. Also would like to know if there's a way to use PS3 controllers with a supergun. I already have a RGB->Component transcoder so I can use my consoles on a CRT, was wondering if that would work with a supergun to play some PCBs as well.

I'm really looking forward to getting some real arcade hardware running.
archimage
Please Continue...
eBay: helveg333

Post by archimage »

Hi, I am Omar, I live in France and I got my first arcade cabinet sega NNC 4 months ago
heihachi
Please Continue...
eBay: heihachi_99

Post by heihachi »

Hello everyone

Mostly play Neo Geo stuff via a cmvs/aes, but got a couple cps2 boards now and looking for a good way to play them. Not that technically proficient, so hoping to learn from this community's expertise.
richwheat
Please Continue...
eBay: richard.wheatley
Initials: rrw

Post by richwheat »

cools wrote:If you're new it'd be great if you could post a few sentences about yourself here. We're a friendly lot and a warm welcome is extended to every new member. :D

Don't forget to read the forum introduction and rules, and the marketplace rules once you've gained access!

Enjoy your stay! :awe:

P.S. Don't forget to fill out your location in your profile. It helps everyone out if we know where you are!

(Since 29/11/11)
Hi, I'm Richard. enjoying repairing game consoles.