It's for free!

Consoles, computers, hi-fi, collectibles - if it's not from an arcade environment it goes in here!
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
Casey120
The Fluffer
eBay: Tappygielen
Initials: CVW

Re: It's for free!

Post by Casey120 »

Can't believe that's still here :shock:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

Nor me i bet it'll only cost a tenner to ship standard parcels, or could i be wrong :think:
garrz32

Post by garrz32 »

penrhos wrote:Here's a biggie and because its heavy i suspect UK only - but if you want to pay shipping somewhere else your welcome.

Buriki-1 cart and motherboard should be OK worked last time I played it (about 18 months ago) has been lying at bottom of box full of wires and stuff - found it last night while having a tidy.

Free - pay only cost of postage as PP gift. NOTE it is untested and may/may not work that is why its free!

Hi,can I take that if you still have it! ;)
jugemscloud
Monster Basher

Post by jugemscloud »

i sent a pm about it just after it got listed, as i have a possible deal on atm with penrhos for a couple of pgm items.
just a heads up, i meant to say i had pm'd about here as well, but had to go out.
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

jugemscloud wrote:i sent a pm about it just after it got listed, as i have a possible deal on atm with penrhos for a couple of pgm items.
just a heads up, i meant to say i had pm'd about here as well, but had to go out.
'Givers' decision i think but personally i think things should be claimed in the thread but thats just my opinion...over to Kern :think:
kernow
:problem: child
Initials: KRN

Post by kernow »

*shrug*

Up to the giver personally. But yeah people shouldn't be greedy or whatever :problem:

Another thing, I think its a good idea if you can think of something to offer up if you're claiming a load of things yourself. Theres been no problems so far of course and everything is going great. I just don't want to see people taking the **** in future thats all. i.e visit the forum and the first thread you visit is .. erm this one.

:cry:

so yeah. :think:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

kernow wrote:*shrug*

Up to the giver personally. But yeah people shouldn't be greedy or whatever :problem:

Another thing, I think its a good idea if you can think of something to offer up if you're claiming a load of things yourself. Theres been no problems so far of course and everything is going great. I just don't want to see people taking the **** in future thats all. i.e visit the forum and the first thread you visit is .. erm this one.

:cry:

so yeah. :think:
Yeah good point mate, i like to receive but also give too...oo-er :lol:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

And like you say if the giver thinks the receiver's taking the **** a bit they haven't got to let them have it anyway , so should all be hunky dory :awe:
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

Me is trying to think of some things to give you guys.

I have a load of dustwashers left but if you guys don't want to buy them for a couple of quid then I doubt you will want them for free :P

Oh well if anyone wants some I think I have translucent blue, translucent red, blue, red, pink, green, orange, black, purple.

I would like to keep a few in stock as want to put them on my eventual website (http://www.blingstix.com" ;)) but I will give away one pair of each colour for now :)
jugemscloud
Monster Basher

Post by jugemscloud »

yeah i know that i read the rules i was just saying in case penrhos decided to give it to me, so that garrz didn't feel he'd been snaked by someone who hadn't declared interest in the item in the tread.

the choice at the end of the day is penrhos.
Casey120
The Fluffer
eBay: Tappygielen
Initials: CVW

Post by Casey120 »

FrancoB , if you also make dust washers now for Seimitsu sticks i would love to buy some from you !
garrz32

Post by garrz32 »

jugemscloud wrote:yeah i know that i read the rules i was just saying in case penrhos decided to give it to me, so that garrz didn't feel he'd been snaked by someone who hadn't declared interest in the item in the tread.

the choice at the end of the day is penrhos.

Don't worry am not going to feel snaked....I'll pull out of this one,not cos I don't want it now..more for the reason that Penrhos shouldn't/ doesn't have to decide between us!

@thechop.. you're right it should be answered on the thread.. ;)

@ kern...I agree if people are claiming stuff for free they should offer something back to the community
Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra »

Hang on a sec, is it 'for free' or not...?

Looks a lot like it's now 'free, so long as you give something back'

That ain't free chaps...
Ahoud
eBay: ahoud

Post by Ahoud »

FrancoB wrote:
Oh well if anyone wants some I think I have translucent blue, translucent red, blue, red, pink, green, orange, black, purple.

I would like to keep a few in stock as want to put them on my eventual website (http://www.blingstix.com" ;)) but I will give away one pair of each colour for now :)
Would like to have a go for some black ones 8-)
PM me what you need for shipping them to the Netherlands.
kernow

Post by kernow »

Yeah its not that, and we're not expecting anyone to give anything back, or anything like that. Its just you know, trying to make things fair. FrancoB mate it wasn't directed to you at all and I hope you don't feel that way ;) No-one should feel they have to offer anything back at all, even if they've had a couple items.

Just you know, common sense. :)
FrancoB

Post by FrancoB »

Casey120 wrote:FrancoB , if you also make dust washers now for Seimitsu sticks i would love to buy some from you !
No problemo. Once I have a few bits and pieces out the way I'm going to start offering as few bits and bobs like Seimitsu dustwashers. I'll make an interest post at the time.
Ahoud wrote:
FrancoB wrote:

Would like to have a go for some black ones 8-)
PM me what you need for shipping them to the Netherlands.
Ding ding, we have a black winner :awe: . PM me your address and I'll get them sent out. Just FYI these will fit JLFs, JLWs, U360s and other sticks with a shaft diamter of =<9mm.
kernow wrote:FrancoB mate it wasn't directed to you at all and I hope you don't feel that way ;)

Just you know, common sense. :)
I know chap. I just thought this thread was an awesome idea and I wanted on contribute. I'll see what else I can dig out :)

Community spirit FTW!
Pete
Retired
eBay: arcave

Post by Pete »

FrancoB wrote:Community spirit FTW!
Quite, just look at some of the stuff I've sold over the last few months, some might say way under value.
FrancoB

Post by FrancoB »

Ok, freebie #2.

I have six brand new Seimitsu PS-14-k buttons with genuine carbon fibre inserts that I was going to use in a standalone CP but I have a brazillion too many projects on the go and can't see me getting round to finishing it for a year or so.

So these are going for FREE providing you are goong to use them and I want to see a picture of them put to good use :)

Ignore the pink, I was just testing a template I had make and I was testing it on a spare bit of pink I had :awe:
kernow

Post by kernow »

wish I had a spare bit of pink :awe:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

:oops: