It's for free!

Consoles, computers, hi-fi, collectibles - if it's not from an arcade environment it goes in here!
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Re: It's for free!

Post by FrancoB »

Me is trying to think of some things to give you guys.

I have a load of dustwashers left but if you guys don't want to buy them for a couple of quid then I doubt you will want them for free :P

Oh well if anyone wants some I think I have translucent blue, translucent red, blue, red, pink, green, orange, black, purple.

I would like to keep a few in stock as want to put them on my eventual website (http://www.blingstix.com" ;)) but I will give away one pair of each colour for now :)
jugemscloud
Monster Basher

Post by jugemscloud »

yeah i know that i read the rules i was just saying in case penrhos decided to give it to me, so that garrz didn't feel he'd been snaked by someone who hadn't declared interest in the item in the tread.

the choice at the end of the day is penrhos.
Casey120
The Fluffer
eBay: Tappygielen
Initials: CVW

Post by Casey120 »

FrancoB , if you also make dust washers now for Seimitsu sticks i would love to buy some from you !
garrz32

Post by garrz32 »

jugemscloud wrote:yeah i know that i read the rules i was just saying in case penrhos decided to give it to me, so that garrz didn't feel he'd been snaked by someone who hadn't declared interest in the item in the tread.

the choice at the end of the day is penrhos.

Don't worry am not going to feel snaked....I'll pull out of this one,not cos I don't want it now..more for the reason that Penrhos shouldn't/ doesn't have to decide between us!

@thechop.. you're right it should be answered on the thread.. ;)

@ kern...I agree if people are claiming stuff for free they should offer something back to the community
Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra »

Hang on a sec, is it 'for free' or not...?

Looks a lot like it's now 'free, so long as you give something back'

That ain't free chaps...
Ahoud
Please Continue...
eBay: ahoud

Post by Ahoud »

FrancoB wrote:
Oh well if anyone wants some I think I have translucent blue, translucent red, blue, red, pink, green, orange, black, purple.

I would like to keep a few in stock as want to put them on my eventual website (http://www.blingstix.com" ;)) but I will give away one pair of each colour for now :)
Would like to have a go for some black ones 8-)
PM me what you need for shipping them to the Netherlands.
FrancoB

Post by FrancoB »

Casey120 wrote:FrancoB , if you also make dust washers now for Seimitsu sticks i would love to buy some from you !
No problemo. Once I have a few bits and pieces out the way I'm going to start offering as few bits and bobs like Seimitsu dustwashers. I'll make an interest post at the time.
Ahoud wrote:
FrancoB wrote:

Would like to have a go for some black ones 8-)
PM me what you need for shipping them to the Netherlands.
Ding ding, we have a black winner :awe: . PM me your address and I'll get them sent out. Just FYI these will fit JLFs, JLWs, U360s and other sticks with a shaft diamter of =<9mm.
kernow wrote:FrancoB mate it wasn't directed to you at all and I hope you don't feel that way ;)

Just you know, common sense. :)
I know chap. I just thought this thread was an awesome idea and I wanted on contribute. I'll see what else I can dig out :)

Community spirit FTW!
Pete
Retired
eBay: arcave

Post by Pete »

FrancoB wrote:Community spirit FTW!
Quite, just look at some of the stuff I've sold over the last few months, some might say way under value.
FrancoB

Post by FrancoB »

Ok, freebie #2.

I have six brand new Seimitsu PS-14-k buttons with genuine carbon fibre inserts that I was going to use in a standalone CP but I have a brazillion too many projects on the go and can't see me getting round to finishing it for a year or so.

So these are going for FREE providing you are goong to use them and I want to see a picture of them put to good use :)

Ignore the pink, I was just testing a template I had make and I was testing it on a spare bit of pink I had :awe:
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

:oops:
Casey120
The Fluffer
eBay: Tappygielen
Initials: CVW

Post by Casey120 »

Those buttons look great !

( once you pick them out of that pink gooey puddle )

:awe:
FrancoB

Post by FrancoB »

A sphinc­ter says what? :eh:
Spectre
By Spectre
eBay: spectre-uk
Initials: JIM

Post by Spectre »

****, well I've taken something and I like the idea of offering something back in an "if you can" no pressure kind of way, so here's what I've managed to come up with:-

Naomi Guilty Gear XX #Reload GD-Rom, I actually got this for free from AmazingKenchan when I bought a Capcom I/O from him. Andygeezer has a spare sec chip for this, but as I don't have a GD-Rom setup atm I can't justify buying the sec chip. Offered up here for the price of postage, but andygeezer gets first dibs.

10x Sega Genesis NHL 96, brand new... minus the case! I bought 10 of these for the cases (for ST-V games), so now I have 10 copies of cart+manual+insert. Roll up roll up, take one for the price of postage or if you have a use for them take all 10! It's actually quite a good ice hockey game and I believe it'll run on a stock MegaDrive with no problems?
myuniversallove

Post by myuniversallove »

Spectre wrote:****, well I've taken something and I like the idea of offering something back in an "if you can" no pressure kind of way, so here's what I've managed to come up with:-

Naomi Guilty Gear XX #Reload GD-Rom, I actually got this for free from AmazingKenchan when I bought a Capcom I/O from him. Andygeezer has a spare sec chip for this, but as I don't have a GD-Rom setup atm I can't justify buying the sec chip. Offered up here for the price of postage, but andygeezer gets first dibs.

10x Sega Genesis NHL 96, brand new... minus the case! I bought 10 of these for the cases (for ST-V games), so now I have 10 copies of cart+manual+insert. Roll up roll up, take one for the price of postage or if you have a use for them take all 10! It's actually quite a good ice hockey game and I believe it'll run on a stock MegaDrive with no problems?

yes ill take the guilty gear gd-rom please!
Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven
eBay: DevilSoundwave

Post by Devil Soundwave »

*contemplates some Megadrive cart hackery*... :think:
Spectre
By Spectre
eBay: spectre-uk
Initials: JIM

Post by Spectre »

mul have pm'd andy, if he doesn't want it, it's yours.
myuniversallove

Spectre wrote:mul have pm'd andy, if he doesn't want it, it's yours.
thanx
Shinny
Please Continue...
eBay: ssDOTshinny

Post by Shinny »

PM'd Franco regarding buttons/dustwashers. Gonna go dig out some Xbox Live Arcade codes I've got hidden somewhere and share the wealth.

edit:

Codes available:
Connect 4
Astro Pop X2
Frogger

PM me if any of those take your fancy.

Also up for grabs is a Sega Saturn that I've got sitting at work, no cables or pads. Don't know if it works but if anyone wants it they can take it for the cost of postage.

I'll have a dig around and see if I can find any other exciting goodies.
Last edited by Shinny on February 10th, 2010, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
myuniversallove

i have a complete snes over here incl all cables and controllers,sega megadrive 1 incl cables and controller,boxed dreamcast vmu,fishing rod,2 controllers, up for the grabs postage money only!
FrancoB

Post by FrancoB »

Shinny wrote:PM'd Franco regarding buttons/dustwashers.

Also up for grabs is a Sega Saturn that I've got sitting at work, no cables or pads. Don't know if it works but if anyone wants it they can take it for the cost of postage.
There yours chap :)

I don't suppose you know what model your Saturn is do you? I bought one to install a modchip in but sods law I bought the one that is a PITA to hack. :roll: