It's for free!

Consoles, computers, hi-fi, collectibles - if it's not from an arcade environment it goes in here!
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
IDCHAPPY
c***3
eBay: Arcadedreams2013
Initials: IDC

Re: It's for free!

Post by IDCHAPPY »

Got these 7 vouchers from the merchants yesterday, it a naked wines voucher, if anyone's heard of them?
It's a £60 voucher but you have to order £100 worth of sauce first, if anyone's interested let me know :-)
Mendel
Please Continue...
eBay: 81Mendel
Initials: PNM

Post by Mendel »

Okay here´s the thing. One day I got a free copy of Dota 2 from a friend. I installed it, played it once. Didn´t like it. Uninstalled. Now I have email that I have 13 copies of dota 2 gifts to give away. It´s like a plague. It´s a very meh game as far as I´m considered but if someone has somehow been able to avoid this nuisance in their steam library, then I can give it to you as steam gift if you want it for some reason. (send me pm and we can do the steam friends thing, I am 110% sure I will never play it again myself though)

Apparently they are actually also selling the game but it seems like every forum is filled with people giving dota 2 as a gift :roll:
ninjawyatt
Please Continue...
eBay: ninjawyatt

Post by ninjawyatt »

It seems only right that I should contribute something to this page. I like the idea, however, I keep missing all the cool stuff myself! Anyway, I bought a Naomi marquee holder last year which came with a 'Chihiro Crazy Taxi High Roller' marquee. As far as I can tell it looks original. It had been stuck inside the marquee holder and when I removed it the picture backing tore away from the plastic laminate. Its been lying around doing nothing since I removed it and the backing seems to be slowly peeling away and flaking off. Thought I would smack it on here to see if anybody needs one, wants one, or just feels like giving it some love before it flakes away into nothingness.

The design itself seems to look very thin and transparent, but looks fine when against a white backround like in the original marquee holders.

If you want it, its yours for nowt if you pay the postage. I think I have a tube I can chop down to send it in.

thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

I'll take it fella ;)
ninjawyatt
Please Continue...

Post by ninjawyatt »

Consider it yours :pointup: PM me your address and I will get on it when I have time to nip to the Post Office (Hopefully Saturday, but dont rely on that)
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

ninjawyatt wrote:Consider it yours :pointup: PM me your address and I will get on it when I have time to nip to the Post Office (Hopefully Saturday, but dont rely on that)
Ok mate no rush ;)
ninjawyatt
Please Continue...

Post by ninjawyatt »

Just posted that marquee. Sorry about the delay, been busy with things. Shouldnt take too long to arrive as I sent it first class. Enjoy :D
thechop
Not as old as Ralph

Post by thechop »

ninjawyatt wrote:Just posted that marquee. Sorry about the delay, been busy with things. Shouldnt take too long to arrive as I sent it first class. Enjoy :D
No worries mate it came all safe and sound yesterday :awe: Pm me your details and I'll send you your postage costs ;)
ninjawyatt
Please Continue...

Post by ninjawyatt »

Dont worry about the postage, it wasnt much.
Paulie
Opens wallet, moths fly out
eBay: retro-paulie
Initials: PSG

Post by Paulie »

Got some junk that I was going to bin today but thought I'd ask if any of you bumders want any of it before it goes to land fill.

Mint nose Naomi coin entry- got a small fag burn on the back corner and it's very dirty but should polish out and clean up.

Naomi I/O - I/O board error, No JAMMA I/O board. Dunno whats wrong with it, but might be of use as spares or for those who like to tinker.

Sticks - were working but are pretty filthy and in bits (no balls, dust covers or shaft covers), but might be ok for spare parts.

penrhos
Panel Beater
eBay: ngpd002

FREE : Windy2 instruction strip

Post by penrhos »

Dunno where this came from but I found an original Windy2 instruction strip. Available free to anyone with a Windy2 that needs it.

Will only cost you postage....

Only for Windy2 Owners though
SpecialWhenLit

Re: FREE : Windy2 instruction strip

Post by SpecialWhenLit »

corn
eBay: corn0873

Post by corn »

Faulty Naomi2 Motherboard - powers up but no output to screen and no sound.

Free (just pay the postage) to whomever wants it, otherwise its going to landfill. Expect the post office will want silly money for posting outside of the UK so probably not worth it if you are overseas.

MOTHERBOARD NOW GONE
penrhos
Panel Beater
eBay: ngpd002

Re: FREE : Windy2 instruction strip

Post by penrhos »

Yes.....
Orkie

Post by Orkie »

Moving somewhere smaller next weekend, so and won't have anywhere to store this stuff. Happy for anybody to collect from Redhill, Surrey before I move, or if anybody really wants something I can take it with me to Guildford, but I don't want to have any of it hanging around for too long (don't really have time to post).
  • An isolation transformer pulled from an old JAMMA cab a few years ago
  • "SHEFRAS CREDIT BOARD" from the same machine
  • Cheapo black ATX case with a fan controller
  • A gumball machine
  • A few years of Everyday Practical Electronics (mid-late 2000s)
  • 230V->110V 300W AC-AC brick, never used
  • 75W car->230V inverter
  • Sidewinder force feedback pro joystick (game port)
  • RC battle tanks (small electic shock in controller when you get hit)
  • PSU from Zaccaria Quasar cocktail (no idea if it works, puts out a few weird AC voltages)
  • Dead, ancient Hantarex chassis, no idea what model, also from Quasar
  • Philips 13VATP22 tube, some scratches, can't see any burn-in from a quick glance, also from Quasar
  • Pac Man screen glass, not amazing condition (graphics peeling)
  • 14" CGA monitor from quiz machine. Was sold to me as working, but I never got around to using it, or even powering the thing up, so I've no idea
  • A few random, dead PCBs, I would imagine bootlegs [might be alright for salvaging parts], if anybody is coming anyway and wants to help me shift them at the same time
Basically my car is too small to take this stuff to the tip, so if I'm going to dump it, it's going to have to be next weekend when I've got help to move.

Photo: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1564/rubbishh.jpg"
ace5

Post by ace5 »

20130328_175447.jpg
2 x Virtua Tennis 2 side art (WilliamsSisters - A3 ish decal).

just pay postage ,will be sent in a nice thick tube..
postage £3.50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ace5 on April 6th, 2013, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aypok
Please Continue...
eBay: aypok
Initials: AYP

Post by Aypok »

EDIT: Everything has been claimed. Thanks, guys.

Here's a repro Astro City one-player panel overlay. No idea who made it, I just got it in a box of stuff from another member here.

The protective sheet is peeling away at the ends (see here and here), plus there's a scratch and some scuffing, too. Not sure if the overlay itself is damaged or just the protective layer on the top.

Not quite sure how to post this... Folding it is a no-no and I can really bend it much to get it in to a small box or a tube. I think rolling it loosely and sticking it in a box is the best bet, but Royal Mail may charge a fortune for it - even though it'd weight very little.

Service manual for a Sanwa something-or-other:

Service manual for a NAOMI:

They're free to anyone who wants them; just pay postage (via a PayPal "gift" payment). I don't yet know postage costs, but I'll look in to them if anyone wants this stuff. If you're local, passing or fancy a few hours of driving, you're welcome to collect them for nowt.

Reply to this post if interested (rather than PMing).
Last edited by Aypok on April 7th, 2013, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AeroCityMayor
Previously alien_mame
eBay: air_fortless
Initials: ACM

Post by AeroCityMayor »

Ay up 'pokky,

I'd quite like the Sanwa thingummabob 8-)

Cheers,

Ralph.
ZedEx48K

Post by ZedEx48K »

I might go for the Naomi manual if postage is low, thanks.
Aypok
Please Continue...
eBay: aypok
Initials: AYP

Post by Aypok »

alienmame wrote:I'd quite like the Sanwa thingummabob 8-)
According to the Royal Mail site, it should cost about £1.20 to post it first class. PM me your address and I'll send it out on Monday.
ZedEx48K wrote:I might go for the Naomi manual if postage is low, thanks.
The manual weighs about 400g, so postage (within the UK - you didn't say where you are) should be about £1.60 for first class. If that sounds okay, PM me with your address and I'll send it out on Monday. If you're not in the UK, let me know and I'll re-check the price.