Toshiba PD2367

For monitor related issues
akugou
eBay: Uubersoldat
Initials: BAD

Toshiba PD2367

Post by akugou »

Greetings!

I'm the guy who's (unsuccessfully) trying to swap the lg monitor/wei-ya chassis for a toshiba tube in a egret 3... And still the journey isn't over. After just not being able to get the sanwa chassis working, yanton sent me a replacement Toshiba PD2367 chassis that arrived yesterday.

Everything worked like a charm... And i was so unbelievably happy to finally end the neverending journey!!!

But then: this morning arrived and i wanted to calibrate, but after switching on the fuse 803 (the one on the bottom far right) on the chassis blew... Can anyone tell me what's going on? Am i destined to endlessly wonder on this path of failure?!
IMG_20221103_163506.jpg
IMG_20221103_163454.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kazuo

Re: Toshiba PD2367

Post by kazuo »

Had the same problem on the same chassis that I also got from Yaton. Surprise! It's dead, not sure what exactly, but it's obviously shorted somewhere. I think I got as far as pulling the HOT (or might've been the vertical) and it stopped blowing the fuse, but I was still getting no image/neck glow even with a replacement. I sent it off for repairs and I have yet to get it back. The tech working on it is really struggling to figure it out, it's apparently quite difficult to repair these chassis.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I'd just ask Yaton for a refund (or do a chargeback) and just send it to someone for repairs.