About Toshiba A68LTF356X More Dark Screen...

For monitor related issues
Dhampird
About Toshiba A68LTF356X More Dark Screen...

Post by Dhampird »

Hello, im wondering if any Knows about this issue, seems from "middle to up" screen pattern image is more darker than the image part "middle to bottom" screen, that looks good:

https://youtu.be/TBHSxJj3078

Do you have any clue if this is a really burn or something that happen because any chassis issue? Did you had similar issue with another tubes to know possible causes? Chassis is PD1843.
It seems not a burning but i have no idea if that problem could fixable or not, if comes from chasis, if is a common problem tube, etc

Thanks for help.
grantspain
Tech Head

Re: About Toshiba A68LTF356X More Dark Screen...

Post by grantspain »

do you get same result with a different video source as it is not a fault I have seen before, I could understand if it was a section of the horizontal but never exactly half a screen darker on the vertical before
Dhampird
Re: About Toshiba A68LTF356X More Dark Screen...

Post by Dhampird »

Hello, it was a problem friend, seems the problem is solved, no happen with Naomi Mobo, i dont know for sure what system use to get that Pattern with problem, but seems be problem signal or something weird, dont know, after he made test with Naomi board and that middle darker screen no happen, then seems be a false alarm, thanks a lot for reply anyway.