Opinion about this monitor

For monitor related issues
Alex
eBay: jandrogo

Opinion about this monitor

Post by Alex »

The following is a recurring theme, but I have a setup with 25 inch 15Khz crt triniton monitor which shows very good pic and has sweet scanlines... Thinking about the Naomi/Dreamcast games and the new SF4, KOF XII and other nice 360 ports to come I have thought about upgrading to a trisynch monitor to play them in a proper resolution without loosing the 15Khz support.

Googling arround, I have found this monitor: http://www.highway.net.au/parts/monitor ... 809_1.html

The difference in inches between my sony 25'' monitor to this 20'' doesn't really annoy me because it's a home setup and sometimes I feel the actual monitor bigger than I would like, but the things that really matter to me are:

Does anybody know anything about this monitor?
Do you think I'll miss the the *perfect* scanlines from the 15Khz sony monitor?
Do you think that at 20'' the difference between real CGA vs trisynch CGA it's not as visible as in a 29'' trisynch monitor, or it's even worst?

Lot's of thanks
grantspain
Tech Head

Re: Opinion about this monitor

Post by grantspain »

Hola,
If you check the manual it is a wei ya 31 series chassis,this is the one fitted to atomiswave(although 29")
the scanlines will look much better due to the size of the tube,only nanao 29" seem to look great with a 29" tube
buena suerte