Trackmarks on top of black screen

For monitor related issues
Akuma
Can't stay away from students
eBay: Akuma.from.the.Arcade

Trackmarks on top of black screen

Post by Akuma »

Got some strange woe with the Super Neo 29. Nothing big but I'd like to know what it is (and what to do against it).

It only happens for a split second - when playing King of Fighters 96 or Real Bout Special on the MVS-1, between fights, when the screen goes all black, there is a noticeable pattern on top of the screen which looks like track marks:
trackmarks.JPG
Is this a common woe? Something that can be fixed easily? If it's too complicated, I guess I'll have to live with it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
grantspain
Tech Head

Re: Trackmarks on top of black screen

Post by grantspain »

its either your screens volts is too high thus causing flyback lines,your abl circuit is not functioning correctly or maladjusted or more than likely just some kind of crap that only the mvs mobo throughs up-what happens if you plug in a different jamma board?
Moskovskaya
Please Continue...
eBay: memberofnerv

Post by Moskovskaya »

I have a similar pattern, but all over the screen with all my pcbs in 15kHz and 31kHz as well. Noticeable espcially on black backgrounds.
grantspain
Tech Head

Post by grantspain »

Moskovskaya wrote:I have a similar pattern, but all over the screen with all my pcbs in 15kHz and 31kHz as well. Noticeable espcially on black backgrounds.
your problem can only be the screen volts too high or earth problem