You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Re: Jamma PCB's - valuations needed!

Post by geotrig »

Wrena wrote: February 14th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Wrena wrote: January 21st, 2021, 10:01 am Hi all.

Looking to get some valuations for the PCB's below. Been out the loop for a year or two so just want to check current value before listing. All working. Got a framemeister, couple of superguns and a neo Geo stick (bean) too if there's interest in those?

Feedback on here probably low (if any) however I have years worth of positive eBay feedback - wrena79_123.
UK based. South.
Will add pics etc to listing. Most are in protective cases I custom made with artwork attached. These can be easily removed if not wanted. Thanks in advance for any help. Appreciated.

PCB's

Update : Ok so boards are now with me (see pic). Will go through and test etc then list for sale with better pics.
Also have a spare A - board from Strider. Any idea what these are worth nowadays?
A board about £80-110ish these days ?
CAPCOM
Carrier Air Wing 150-160
Final Fight Boot 40-50
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Boot 40- 50
The Punisher Boot 40-50
Saturday Night SlamMasters Boot 40-50

KONAMI
TMNT 230-250 ?
Aliens x 2 150-200ish
Sunset Riders 140
Konami Golfing Greats
X-men Boot 40ish

outside of the sega boots (no idea what these get) id say most boots would be 40-50 or lower for crappier games
LarsVegas
eBay: Larschance
Initials: LSV

Re: You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Post by LarsVegas »

Sunset Riders 140€? I have searched some time for the board and cheapest I found was 180€. I agree with the rest.
monkmyst
eBay: none

Post by monkmyst »

Dino Rex by Taito.

I know people here are more clued into Japan, any ideas on value? I've asked elsewhere too but it's not like there's a lot of sales to go on.
Monstermug
eBay: Monstermug
Initials: SON

Re: Jamma PCB's - valuations needed!

Post by Monstermug »

Wrena wrote: February 14th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Wrena wrote: January 21st, 2021, 10:01 am Hi all.

Looking to get some valuations for the PCB's below. Been out the loop for a year or two so just want to check current value before listing. All working. Got a framemeister, couple of superguns and a neo Geo stick (bean) too if there's interest in those?

Feedback on here probably low (if any) however I have years worth of positive eBay feedback - wrena79_123.
UK based. South.
Will add pics etc to listing. Most are in protective cases I custom made with artwork attached. These can be easily removed if not wanted. Thanks in advance for any help. Appreciated.

PCB's

CAPCOM
Carrier Air Wing £200
Darksoft CPS2 multikit - brand new kit unused to go on progear A + B conversion (whatever it cost you to buy)
Final Fight Boot
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Boot
The Punisher Boot
Saturday Night SlamMasters Boot

KONAMI
TMNT £250
Aliens x 2 £190
Thundercross 2 £200
Trigon £250+
Asterisk £160
Vendetta £170
Sunset Riders £200+
Konami Golfing Greats £20
X-men Boot

SEGA
Moonwalker Boot
Shinobi Boot
Shadow Dancer Boot

DATA EAST
Vapor Trail £180
Robocop 2 £180
Robocop Boot
Kung Fu Master Boot

TECHNOS
Double Dragon 2 Boot
WWF Wrestlefest Boot

TECMO
Tecmo World Cup 90 £20
Gemini Wing Boot

MISCELLANEOUS
Mr Driller £100
Air Buster £180
Twin Eagle 2 £70
Denjin Makia 2 £250
World Rally £70
Cabal £80
Vigilante £100
Pit Fighter £60
Great 1000 Mile Rally £50
Hyper Pac Man - not pacman conversion. Semicon.
Thunder Dragon Boot
Fixeight Boot
Raiden Boot
King of Air
Pandora’s Box 6 (worthless :roll: )
Update : Ok so boards are now with me (see pic). Will go through and test etc then list for sale with better pics.
Also have a spare A - board from Strider. Any idea what these are worth nowadays?
No idea about boots. They are only worthless to me except for spare parts. Also prices depending on region and condition.
geotrig
Potato!

Post by geotrig »

monkmyst wrote: February 17th, 2021, 6:49 pm Dino Rex by Taito.

I know people here are more clued into Japan, any ideas on value? I've asked elsewhere too but it's not like there's a lot of sales to go on.
think this used to sell for like 60-70 back a good few years ago not that thats an indicator for anything ,at a guess about about 100-150 now and thats been generous .its **** and ive never known anyone that has looked for one .it rarely comes up for sale these days as well but as said its **** :lol:
Monstermug

Post by Monstermug »

geotrig wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:59 am

think this used to sell for like 60-70 back a good few years ago not that thats an indicator for anything ,at a guess about about 100-150 now and thats been generous .its **** and ive never known anyone that has looked for one .it rarely comes up for sale these days as well but as said its **** :lol:
If it's the two layer version i be interested in it.
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

Ah now, I don't want to exaggerate, but this is without a shadow of a doubt THE greatest game ever made. Some say it was forged in heaven itself and that only the pure of heart can appreciate it's godliness :)
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

Monstermug wrote: February 18th, 2021, 10:10 am

Single layer i'm afraid
Sunder
eBay: sunderaj82
Initials: SUN

Post by Sunder »

monkmyst wrote: February 18th, 2021, 2:24 pm

Single layer i'm afraid
Ah eyah I actually bought my Dino Rex from a seller who's trying to sell it with a lot which included Wardner, Dragon Ninja, Hammerin Harry and a boot Psychic 5. He was trying to sell it for 3 years. Ahah. No one wanted the lot. Especially not Dino Rex.
Im glad I have it, but I guess it'll never resell.
Monstermug

Post by Monstermug »

monkmyst wrote: February 18th, 2021, 2:24 pm

Single layer i'm afraid
Shame. I would have bought it and gave you back the rom board on top :lol:
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

You must search within your soul to discover the greatness of Dino Rex :p
skullionaire
Please Continue...
eBay: nandaba
Initials: BAB

Post by skullionaire »

There's someone selling a Blast City cab in travel distance to me, and I was wondering if I could an opinion on the price? I'm used to seeing ebay prices, so I'm not sure if I found a deal in 1300 USD or if this is more money and trouble than its worth.

Cabinet Pics
Listing:
Rare Sega Blast City (candy cab) arcade game. It's set up for Jamma/Chamma. Kortek CGA monitor (no burn in). The bezel doesn't fit perfectly on the machine because of the curvature on the monitor. It needs longer bolts to sit back further or the bezel could be sanded down to fit properly. An additional untested Kortek chassis will be included.
yosai
Windy City
eBay: yosai

Post by yosai »

It depends what you want to do with the cab. Making it stock would probably cost more than buying one complete.

It would also be good to know if the wiring was hacked up to accommodate the Chamma buttons and Kortek chassis.

The gap behind the outside of the bezel is also pretty large. :think:
skullionaire
Please Continue...
eBay: nandaba
Initials: BAB

Post by skullionaire »

I'm looking for something mostly "ready to go" to slap a board in it and play, which in this case is the shell, panel, and screen? I'm okay if I have to rewire some stuff or do any work outside the CRT apparatus and am also okay if the machine isn't completely stock at the end, so long as it didn't look ajar... which makes the bezel kind of the sticking point.

To that extent, someone else is selling a Net City for 2200 USD with a Trisync Monitor. Pics for that as a comparison.
nem
Needs a custom rank

Post by nem »

skullionaire wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 7:59 pmTo that extent, someone else is selling a Net City for 2200 USD with a Trisync Monitor. Pics for that as a comparison.
You don't see upright Net Citys very often. The price is awful though. It's like 2.5x what I would consider the cab to be worth in that condition. Also, it's an upright. Fine for a bar, but I wouldn't want one at home.
arcnl

Post by arcnl »

Most important thing is the monitor. I don't know kortek but i've seen lineups of blasts where i definitely would not buy half of them. Going by these pictures for me its impossible to judge. However for that price and seeing the general condition of cab and the bezel thing the monitor has to be absolutely perfect to warrant that kibd of price. Or maybe im just out of touch with current prices 🙄
suicider
Please Continue...
eBay: suicidekiller

Post by suicider »

Night Slashers (JP) anyone?
nem
Needs a custom rank

Post by nem »

1500+

It's Cave money.
geotrig
Potato!

Post by geotrig »

Is it going for that much now :eh: remember balking when it was 180-200 :lolno:
nem
Needs a custom rank

Post by nem »

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293959970352

I swear the price has doubled inside a year.

I bought all the wrong Data East games 10 years ago :roll: