You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
ThomasM
Limited English Skills
eBay: Picci-ma

Re: You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Post by ThomasM »

geosnow wrote: March 28th, 2020, 8:36 pm
ThomasM wrote: March 28th, 2020, 12:28 pm Hi, I have a Konami original Monster Maulers, Japanese version, what would be your evaluation? Without seeing on eBay the price of 1200.00 € (eur version) which seems unreal ...
I tried to sell one for ages for like 200€ and nobody wanted it. I guess the value is like 150€.
Truly amazing ...
There are 2 for sale on EBay, 1 at € 1200 and 1 at € 550,600 ... It seems to me a ridiculous price € 150 ... Seen it's not as common as a game, in fact I think rather rare ... I think if I put it at € 200 it would sell in 1 hour ......
geosnow
eBay: g3osnow

Post by geosnow »

honestly, it is a **** game, only the intro with the japanese song is remarkable.

And this is one game, that costs a lot more in japan than in Europe.
monkmyst
eBay: none

Post by monkmyst »

I love monster maulers! It doesn't have the depth of a classic 1-on-1 of course, it's an oddball but very entertaining especially the last few rounds where it turns into a sidescrolling beat em up. Cool music too, like the "brainy" boss thats included from gradius.

Is it a 1000 quid game? No :p

(not yet anyway, the way prices are going)
dingsbums
The bead-o empire

Post by dingsbums »

ThomasM wrote: March 28th, 2020, 10:51 pm
geosnow wrote: March 28th, 2020, 8:36 pm
ThomasM wrote: March 28th, 2020, 12:28 pm Hi, I have a Konami original Monster Maulers, Japanese version, what would be your evaluation? Without seeing on eBay the price of 1200.00 € (eur version) which seems unreal ...
I tried to sell one for ages for like 200€ and nobody wanted it. I guess the value is like 150€.
Truly amazing ...
There are 2 for sale on EBay, 1 at € 1200 and 1 at € 550,600 ... It seems to me a ridiculous price € 150 ... Seen it's not as common as a game, in fact I think rather rare ... I think if I put it at € 200 it would sell in 1 hour ......

Well the two BIN on Ebay dont sell :awe: ;) . What is also a factor on the price is - is the sound still working correctly ? was the sound custom replaced / repaired ? Believe me if you put it here for 400 Euro nobody will buy it ;) .
geosnow

Post by geosnow »

monkmyst wrote: March 30th, 2020, 2:53 pm I love monster maulers! It doesn't have the depth of a classic 1-on-1 of course, it's an oddball but very entertaining especially the last few rounds where it turns into a sidescrolling beat em up. Cool music too, like the "brainy" boss thats included from gradius.

I remember our discussion. 8-)
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

geosnow wrote: April 1st, 2020, 12:21 pm
monkmyst wrote: March 30th, 2020, 2:53 pm I love monster maulers! It doesn't have the depth of a classic 1-on-1 of course, it's an oddball but very entertaining especially the last few rounds where it turns into a sidescrolling beat em up. Cool music too, like the "brainy" boss thats included from gradius.

So do I :p

I didn't need to trade anything in the end to get monster maulers, I got a big favour. Prices are all mad, and while I think it's a great game (I played it a lot in the arcades when younger), it's not worth the crazy prices you see.

Yours at 200 was actually a decent price in hindsight. But most games increase 20% a week now, so 2017 feels like 1988 in time!
levellevelup
Banned
eBay: cafferohr
Initials: TTT

Post by levellevelup »

price check for Tatsujin Oh, please, whats the actual market price today, even estimated would help, thanks.
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

Some joker has one on eBay, complete with glitch, for over a thousand. Good luck to him :p

A couple others around 800 that have been around for ages.

And recently another one at 499/599 (can't remember which). And it isn't selling either.

So... Less than 499/599 anyway, I think
levellevelup
Banned

Post by levellevelup »

monkmyst wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 9:12 pm
I am not talking about Truxton II, i want to know for Tatsujin Oh (Japanese. Version).

Some joker has one on eBay, complete with glitch, for over a thousand. Good luck to him :p

I saw that auction no mention or pics of any glitches, though.

A couple others around 800 that have been around for ages.

Care to share any links? I didnt see one.

And recently another one at 499/599 (can't remember which). And it isn't selling either.

above, and i cant believe this was not sold for that price.

So... Less than 499/599 anyway, I think

I dont think so, more like around 800€.

btw i am looking for one, anybody? ;)
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

Ah okay, I'm in the minority that goes for English games instead of Japanese so I was looking at truxton 2.

If you want some links, get ready for gigantic ones :p

Tatsujin 2
1280 usd

https://m.ebay.com/itm/-/233351729730?u ... noapp=true

Truxton 2

https://m.ebay.de/itm/-/223958985924?ul ... noapp=true

Tatsujin oh/truxton 2 "Asian version"
Buy it now and get a glitch for free :p

https://m.ebay.es/itm/-/383331448203?ul ... noapp=true

Truxton 2
749 euro

https://m.ebay.nl/itm/-/274227796449?ul ... noapp=true

I could post more, but most of them have been sitting there for what seems like years. It's only eBay, but it's an indication at least :)
levellevelup
Banned

Post by levellevelup »

thanks, what is slap fight pcb worth please?
jtrenh
eBay: alok331
Initials: JTT

Post by jtrenh »

Greetings!

Need a price check on a Donpachi PCB only, Japan region. Thanks!
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

Psikyo Pilot Kids pcb, original (not conversion). I've been advised by top people that it's worth €47,000, but I feel that's a bit high.

I think this forum likes it's shmups, so any thoughts on this one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StefanH

Post by StefanH »

How much is a Side Arms Hyper Dyne worth?
Original, clean and good condition.
suicider
Please Continue...
eBay: suicidekiller

Post by suicider »

monkmyst wrote: April 10th, 2020, 6:13 pm Psikyo Pilot Kids pcb, original (not conversion). I've been advised by top people that it's worth €47,000, but I feel that's a bit high.

I'd really love to get my hands on this one but the medium resolution thing is quite a problem for people without a cab like me :(

Considering the price I'd say 400-500€ at least that's the price the last one fetched on Yahoo iirc.
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

StefanH wrote: April 12th, 2020, 11:40 am How much is a Side Arms Hyper Dyne worth?
Original, clean and good condition.
Id say between 100 to 140, thereabouts
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

suicider wrote: April 12th, 2020, 11:55 am
monkmyst wrote: April 10th, 2020, 6:13 pm Psikyo Pilot Kids pcb, original (not conversion). I've been advised by top people that it's worth €47,000, but I feel that's a bit high.

I'd really love to get my hands on this one but the medium resolution thing is quite a problem for people without a cab like me :(

Considering the price I'd say 400-500€ at least that's the price the last one fetched on Yahoo iirc.
Appreciate that, thanks :) Yeah medium resolution is a headache unfortunately!

I really need to learn more about yahoo Japan, it's basically a giant blind spot for me.

Anyone have an idea on value of Sonic the fighters/sonic championship pcb? Thanks :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
geosnow

Post by geosnow »

monkmyst wrote: April 1st, 2020, 2:21 pm
geosnow wrote: April 1st, 2020, 12:21 pm

So do I :p

I didn't need to trade anything in the end to get monster maulers, I got a big favour. Prices are all mad, and while I think it's a great game (I played it a lot in the arcades when younger), it's not worth the crazy prices you see.

Yours at 200 was actually a decent price in hindsight. But most games increase 20% a week now, so 2017 feels like 1988 in time!
I sold it just today for 200€ to the fellow member AMS here on the forum. The board is a JAA Version with original labels and good sound module.
monkmyst

Post by monkmyst »

That's a good, solid price for monster maulers. When you see the likes of bucky o'hare supposedly selling for 400+...monster maulers is a bargain (and better game)

But, that sonic championship above is surely worth €82,000. I have a strong feeling... :p
ChillingGod
Please Continue...
eBay: disruptikk
Initials: SEB

Post by ChillingGod »

Whats the value of a non working Sega Mega Play with two games (Golden Axe 2 and Tecmo Soccer)?