You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
stellarola
Initials: BEN

Re: What's it worth?

Post by stellarola »

-Dodonpachi Saidaioujou FULL KIT
-Dodonpachi Saidaioujou PCB ONLY

??

Thx

-Stell
LEGENOARYNINLIA
Kameo-ken
eBay: ⸨◺_◿⸩

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA »

Can someone please give me a quick rundown of what Neo Geo AES and CD systems are worth and what should I be looking out for when purchasing these systems? I don't have access to a PC or even a tablet right now. Thanks!
LEGENOARYNINLIA
Kameo-ken
eBay: ⸨◺_◿⸩

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA »

TheRedKnight wrote:Can someone please give me a quick rundown of what Neo Geo AES and CD systems are worth and what should I be looking out for when purchasing these systems? I don't have access to a PC or even a tablet right now. Thanks!
Anyone?
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

about 150 for a complete set aes and a cheapo game before any postage ,i cant remember now but there was a difference between older lower serial no.s and higher serial nos but for the life of me i cant remember what it was
and as for the cd cdz just for the z i wouldnt pay too much for it as its only a fancy paperweight

oh fatal fury is the cheaps on it :awe:
geotrig
Potato!

Post by geotrig »

a quick check of ebay shows cd system is ridic money these days :wtf: :eh: :lolno:
Scaffa
Please Continue...
eBay: casimpson1985
Initials: CAS

Post by Scaffa »

Hi all,

Any idea on the rate for Capcom 2L6B NOS Panels? The one in this picture, except in the Capcom boxes with the protective sticker still on.

yosai
Windy City
eBay: yosai

Post by yosai »

stellarola wrote:-Dodonpachi Saidaioujou FULL KIT
-Dodonpachi Saidaioujou PCB ONLY

??

Thx

-Stell
I was enquiring recently about SDOJ and got this reply.
Haven't seen any SDOJ stuff available in a while - the last I saw was a full kit back in ~September that sold for ~$2100.
Scaffa
Please Continue...

Post by Scaffa »

Pricey check on these please!
richmal
eBay: rich28red
Initials: MAL

Post by richmal »

Scaffa wrote:Image

Pricey check on these please!
I'm having a guess here but I reckon at least £200,probably more
arcnl

Post by arcnl »

I dont think the last one at yahoo even sold at 5000yen. But like so many things price high and if someone happens to be looking youll sell, if not then not.
goatboy
eBay: henknieborg

Post by goatboy »

They're boxed, Complete and never used as it looks. A long time ago i've sold a mint one myself including all cables for €145 i believe. Was hard to sell back then. Demand wasn't that high. I've seen just the plate go for the same price, you see what i mean?. I wouldn't sell them below €175 as they're quite rare in this shape.

And yes, Last one spotted on YHJ sold at 5K Yen with just one bid, Puzzles me.
geotrig
Potato!

Post by geotrig »

think there was one here last year that struggled to sell as well no idea on price now but i think lower than goatboys
Spectre
By Spectre
eBay: spectre-uk
Initials: JIM

Post by Spectre »

Most people want panels that match their cabs, although the Capcom logo is always a pull. Tough to value I reckon, the fact they're NOS is very nice and at times these panels appear desirable, but at other times nobody wants 'em :-?
Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra »

arcnl wrote:I dont think the last one at yahoo even sold at 5000yen. But like so many things price high and if someone happens to be looking youll sell, if not then not.
If it sold at 5,000 yen how much do you think it would cost on top of that to get it in your hands after fees and shipping? Another 50-70 euros? It's easy to say stuff like 'Well it depends on the buyer ...' like everything else in this thread. The last panel I bought bare from YAJ about 3 weeks ago cost me £72 in total even after getting it at the opening bid. I have in the past had to pay £150 for a populated panel form YAJ after fees, etc.

I would say they are worth at least £150 a piece populated and NOS. £200 doesn't even seem unreasonable to me as has already been suggested. What probably stands against them is they aren't a stock part for any cab, which might reflect the volatile demand.

If you can't find a buyer on the forums, I'd be willing to bet these will do well on eBay.
Scaffa
Please Continue...

Post by Scaffa »

Cheers for the help, I'll just play the long game.

Thanks,

Craig
arcnl

Post by arcnl »

Rossyra wrote:
arcnl wrote:I dont think the last one at yahoo even sold at 5000yen. But like so many things price high and if someone happens to be looking youll sell, if not then not.
If it sold at 5,000 yen how much do you think it would cost on top of that to get it in your hands after fees and shipping? Another 50-70 euros? It's easy to say stuff like 'Well it depends on the buyer ...' like everything else in this thread. The last panel I bought bare from YAJ about 3 weeks ago cost me £72 in total even after getting it at the opening bid. I have in the past had to pay £150 for a populated panel form YAJ after fees, etc.

I would say they are worth at least £150 a piece populated and NOS. £200 doesn't even seem unreasonable to me as has already been suggested. What probably stands against them is they aren't a stock part for any cab, which might reflect the volatile demand.

If you can't find a buyer on the forums, I'd be willing to bet these will do well on eBay.
I know you dont have it at your doorstep for 5000yen, but even with shipping you'd have it for probably <=100 euros total. Combining that with the limited interest there has been in the past for these panels im doubting 200gbp is realistic. But as i said, and you may not like it "it depends on the buyer". So you can always price high and hope someone is looking for one.

Take or example ghosts n goblins:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-1985- ... 1472358189"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GHOSTS-N-GOBLIN ... 1209176470"

Is it worth $225 or $445? Like everything it depends on who's looking. Thats why i think more around 100 is realistic for the panel, 200 on the upper end and "you can try". Most of this stuff doesnt just have a price it goes for, but a certain bandwidth it moves in (and moves up in time too :/)
FerociousSwan

Post by FerociousSwan »

Got a US DonPachi with no working sound (I believe its just the sound pot thats broken, as when I received it, it just about had sound, attempted to adjust the sound it sort of just went)
Wondering how much I can get for it in its current state?

Also got the Japanese roms to go with it.

Thanks!!
CTN
eBay: ctn2005
Initials: CTN

Post by CTN »

TheRedKnight wrote:
TheRedKnight wrote:Can someone please give me a quick rundown of what Neo Geo AES and CD systems are worth and what should I be looking out for when purchasing these systems? I don't have access to a PC or even a tablet right now. Thanks!
Anyone?
Euro systems are 50 Hz but there is a easy wiggle switch conversion to correct this nuisance.
The cd Systems can also equipped with a region switch for JP/English the same way.

Cd Systems use a uncommon PSU connector whereas AES run on a Mega Drive 1 PSU just fine.

It should be possible to get a AES system in the sup 100£ range if you go for only the console. I would prefer a Japanese one though.
Cd Systems should have a euro PSU and a good laser as everything else can be sorted out easily. 100£ should get you a unit with two pads. (also the console has a standard S-Video out, which looks quite good - so you can hold back on a expensive cable)

To be honest: The best way is, and will always be, a Supergun-MVS setup because the cheap games are no fun anymore and the ones that are fun are ridiculously expensive in other forms than MVS. This may be exciting at first but is no fun at all in the long run. Also the load times of the cd are terrible - not justifiable anymore (except for the shooting and puzzle games).
vasilas432
eBay: katzurak

Post by vasilas432 »

Please can anyone tell me how much a CPS2 Powered Gear/ Armored Warriors worth?
Thank you
Spectre
By Spectre
eBay: spectre-uk
Initials: JIM

Post by Spectre »

vasilas432 wrote:Please can anyone tell me how much a CPS2 Powered Gear/ Armored Warriors worth?
Thank you
Just B board, somewhere around the £90-£120 mark I would say.