You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
penrhos
Panel Beater
eBay: ngpd002

Re: You've Got Grail

Post by penrhos »

bloodhokuto wrote:
penrhos wrote:
bloodhokuto wrote:I don't know why I suddenly want this but what would a Saturn hss-0130 controller (dual Astro panel stick) cost?
Stupid money - they're regularly hitting 24,000 YEN in Japan - for that price you can buy a PANA custom or if your lucky a Sigma Rajin.

For about 10,000 YEN you could pickup a complete Blastcity control panel upper and fabricate the rest yourself.
Yeah, I found this;

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b238887453

Only problem is shipping - likely to be at least £150 I think. - Well that is what I think it would be. :(
If you sea freight it and wait 60 days you should be able to ship that for about £50. FYI : I just shipped back 15Kg of consoles for $85.

Also I just picked this up for a bargain price.... http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l376934755 - just needs a sand & respray (and some looms).
bloodhokuto
eBay: coryoon

Post by bloodhokuto »

penrhos wrote: If you sea freight it and wait 60 days you should be able to ship that for about £50. FYI : I just shipped back 15Kg of consoles for $85.

Also I just picked this up for a bargain price.... http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l376934755 - just needs a sand & respray (and some looms).
What buying service do you use, I use Buyee and it doesn't seem to have a lower priced option?
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

Smj offer the cheaper sea option ,I m guessing that's what pen is using..
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

I've been using SMJ for years.... there not the cheapest but they'll stockpile stuff for 60 days so you can get a good box full before shipping it out....and they have a surface shipping option buyee only offer ems or sal.
bloodhokuto

Post by bloodhokuto »

geotrig wrote:Smj offer the cheaper sea option ,I m guessing that's what pen is using..
:thumbup:
penrhos wrote:I've been using SMJ for years.... there not the cheapest but they'll stockpile stuff for 60 days so you can get a good box full before shipping it out....and they have a surface shipping option buyee only offer ems or sal.
Great thanks for the clarification, was about to give up on it till you posted.

Good thing is that I won't need to do anything to it that will put it out of action for being put back on a cab in the future, as I can chuck on a panel and hook up disconnects with a Neo lead and it's done (after a bit of refurbishment).

I did look at a Net city assembly, as they are easy to get (Mo) but then I forgot that the lower assembly has massive bits sticking down and I would never butcher that just to get it to what i wanted, and if I just used the upper, I would need to fabricate a base and then it would just look off, the Blast is perfect.

I have like no space for a great big chunk of cab, but I just fancy it. :lol:
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

I've got a Sigma Rajin I got cheap on YAJ I just need to sort out the power supply so it's 230V and earthed. It stands me at £240 it may work out cheaper than building one yourself.
trev1976

Post by trev1976 »

How much would a Mint sega astro be these days.. going to be wanting another cab in a few months but don't see much for sale these days.. would rather buy something already done with a zero burn screen.
zak
eBay: NA

Post by zak »

trev1976 wrote:How much would a Mint sega astro be these days.. going to be wanting another cab in a few months but don't see much for sale these days.. would rather buy something already done with a zero burn screen.
I think Mo has quite a few for a good price:

http://videotronicsuk.com/arcade-machin ... -city.html
trev1976

Post by trev1976 »

Look good in the photos .. what's the general consensus on these then ?

Thanks
penrhos
Panel Beater

Post by penrhos »

Ask Tart31 - he's just asked for a valuation on a couple - I can guarantee they'll be cleaner than Mo's. Certainly the one in the background of the picture he sent me looks minty.....

Think its a New Astro not a standard Astro.

I know I'm going to regret selling this but..."Ibara with artwork and scruffy box." - what's the going price these days - according to ebay £600?

Also Namco Classics Vol.2 (As I can't afford to buy Vol.1 to go with it anymore). - according to ebay around £150?
Last edited by penrhos on February 2nd, 2017, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trev1976

Post by trev1976 »

Oh nice .. thanks

I'll ask him
Stompp
eBay: uridium
Initials: DAD

Post by Stompp »

What would reasonable prices be for Psyvariar -Revision-, Shikigami no Shiro and XII Stag G-net cards these days?

TY
tzakiel

Post by tzakiel »

Is there a way to check the results of completed yahoo Japan auctions? It would be extremely helpful in identifying value.
FerociousSwan

Post by FerociousSwan »

I'm under the impression you can only check completed listings if you already had it in your watch list?

... I could be wrong though!
phillv85
Initials: PAV

Post by phillv85 »

bloodhokuto wrote:
penrhos wrote: If you sea freight it and wait 60 days you should be able to ship that for about £50. FYI : I just shipped back 15Kg of consoles for $85.

What buying service do you use, I use Buyee and it doesn't seem to have a lower priced option?
It does now, bundle all your packages then choose shipping options under the bundled package. :awe:
monouchi
Polishing his shaft
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Post by monouchi »

FerociousSwan wrote:I'm under the impression you can only check completed listings if you already had it in your watch list?

... I could be wrong though!
YJ has a search option for completed listings.
FerociousSwan

Post by FerociousSwan »

Oh I never knew!
tzakiel

Post by tzakiel »

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/d218637223

My Japanese reading is nonexistent and the automatic English translation is very confusing to read on this one. Is this a broken pcb? It says something about an operation check and initial defective.
bloodhokuto

Post by bloodhokuto »

phillv85 wrote:
It does now, bundle all your packages then choose shipping options under the bundled package. :awe:
Cheers, although I've missed the boat on that one.
nem

Post by nem »

tzakiel wrote:http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/d218637223

My Japanese reading is nonexistent and the automatic English translation is very confusing to read on this one. Is this a broken pcb? It says something about an operation check and initial defective.
Turns on and works. Sold 'as is' (like everything on YJ).