You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
DaytimeDreamer
eBay: chaos-disturber

Re: What's it worth?

Post by DaytimeDreamer »

Anyone know how much these MVS carts go these days? Minimising my collection to the stuff I only play so these have to go

Soccer Brawl
Fatal Fury 2
Goal! Goal! Goal!
maxio098ui
Please Continue...
eBay: maxio098ui

Post by maxio098ui »

maxio098ui wrote:I Have been out of the scene for a while, and have some stuff I would maybe sell.

Batsugun PCB
Gnet Mobo and Psyvariar
Capcom I/O
Naomi 1 Board
Trizeal dreamcast game
Mars Matrix cps2 with art
SSFIIX cps2
Truxton pcb
Any idea on this Anyone? Especially The batsugun?
cthulhu
eBay: cthulhu_nl
Initials: RIP

Post by cthulhu »

Just out of curiousity, how much would an Asterix PCB go for these days. A little while ago I bought one rather cheap (20 Euro including shipping).
markedkiller78
Pony fucker
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Post by markedkiller78 »

maxio098ui wrote:
maxio098ui wrote:
Especially The batsugun?
Assuming the PCB is in perfect condition;

I sold mine for £300 iirc a few years back and in that time the price has rocketed in Japan.

I would personally ask for £400 or if you want a quick sale £350 / €400
baleu
Please Continue...
eBay: baleu_julio
Initials: BAL

Post by baleu »

What is the price of a MVS cart Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Thunder Dragon PCB? I bought these very cheap. $8 for Gowcaizer and $20 for the Thunder Dragon pcb. In the same place I bought a Pulstar for $10 and my friend got the more two Pulstar carts for $10 each, Zed Blade for $8 and a Blazing Star cart for the same price.
GermanGameRoom
Please Continue...
Initials: JTP

Post by GermanGameRoom »

baleu wrote:What is the price of a MVS cart Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Thunder Dragon PCB? I bought these very cheap. $8 for Gowcaizer and $20 for the Thunder Dragon pcb. In the same place I bought a Pulstar for $10 and my friend got the more two Pulstar carts for $10 each, Zed Blade for $8 and a Blazing Star cart for the same price.
The real question is, if the place has more arcade stuff to sell :awe:
(I actually can't help you with your question, but I guess this would be a good idea anyway)
baleu
Please Continue...

Post by baleu »

GermanGameRoom wrote:
baleu wrote:What is the price of a MVS cart Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Thunder Dragon PCB? I bought these very cheap. $8 for Gowcaizer and $20 for the Thunder Dragon pcb. In the same place I bought a Pulstar for $10 and my friend got the more two Pulstar carts for $10 each, Zed Blade for $8 and a Blazing Star cart for the same price.
The real question is, if the place has more arcade stuff to sell :awe:
(I actually can't help you with your question, but I guess this would be a good idea anyway)
It's hard to say. The place had pile of PCbs mix with CPS2 boards and MVS carts. It's not too easy search for things there. The guy there told me: "The people here in Brazil just want to buy KOF games, I tried to sell these other games but nobody want. I had to discard several pcbs because I don't had more room left for the pcbs." I asked which games he discarded and he said: "I dont remember very well: Shadow Dancer? Rally X? Mortal Kombat?" I went in this place sometimes. I started to buy arcade games recently. i don't have much knowledge of arcade games. I bought in this place a Violent Storm pcb, Snow Bros pcb, Tekken pcb, Ninja Masters MVS cart, Metal Slug MVS cart, Aero Fighters 2 MVS cart, Garou Mark of the Wolves MVS cart, Shock Troopers MVS cart, Blood Bros pcb, Growl pcb and Three Wonders pcb. The carts have some dirts and stickers but I spent less than $120. The guy had several originals Mark of the Wolves carts but my friend got all these carts.

In Brazil originals MVS carts it's not so expensive. Several carts cost much less than eBay.
For example: Metal Slug cart R$ 50,00 ( $22 ). Here is the link:
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... iginal-_JM
GermanGameRoom
Please Continue...

Post by GermanGameRoom »

You should try and get as much knowledge of this stuff as soon as possible and then buy everything.. once you did that you can send a huge package to Europe for more money than you spent and we will be thankful to you for an eternity
Asure
eBay: asure_nl

Post by Asure »

Cheap prices, place gave you a good deal it seems.
But.. Your friend got the better deal. Pulstar is a $100+ title these days. Blazing Star $50-75 depending on the condition of the cart. Zed Blade not too special, $40-50 perhaps.
Gowcaizer may be rare, but $35 or so should cover that.

Buy everything, demand a good discount. Sell it all to EU buyers at decent prices, because shipping will be a killer. And keep the good stuff for yourself, if you collect. Your friend seems to know what to buy a bit better. No collector buys two of the same game.
ninn
TheRedKnight's Lover
eBay: 8bitbitch

Post by ninn »

Asure wrote:No collector buys two of the same game.
:angel:
GermanGameRoom
Please Continue...

Post by GermanGameRoom »

Asure wrote:
But.. Your friend got the better deal. Pulstar is a $100+ title these days. Blazing Star $50-75 depending on the condition of the cart. Zed Blade not too special, $40-50 perhaps.

Buy everything, demand a good discount. Sell it all to EU buyers at decent prices, because shipping will be a killer. And keep the good stuff for yourself, if you collect. Your friend seems to know what to buy a bit better. No collector buys two of the same game.

i don't know if the shipping quote depends on size or weight in Brazil but if it's like in Germany where you can send a quite large package with up to 31.5KG for a reasonable price he should just send 1 or 2 huge packages and then we will divide when it's Europe..

I would say let him send it to me because Germany has the best shipping quotes :penser:
baleu
Please Continue...

Post by baleu »

GermanGameRoom wrote:
Asure wrote:

i don't know if the shipping quote depends on size or weight in Brazil but if it's like in Germany where you can send a quite large package with up to 31.5KG for a reasonable price he should just send 1 or 2 huge packages and then we will divide when it's Europe..

I would say let him send it to me because Germany has the best shipping quotes :penser:
Shipping in Brazil is a great problem. My brother shipped a T-shirt to a friend living in Idaho (US) and spent $35.
TadCool
'Slayer'
eBay: Daicombo
Initials: RAF

Post by TadCool »

baleu wrote:Shipping in Brazil is a great problem. My brother shipped a T-shirt to a friend living in Idaho (US) and spent $35.
That's one hella heavy/bulky tee your brother had there. :shifty:

Amazing coincidence you mentioned Gowcaizer and Pulstar. About ten years or so ago, I bought both from a rental store that was closing, AES version and complete, each for something close to 25 USD - got Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn) for the same price also. Crazy prices by the time, even more today.

This kind of stuff happens. If I were you, I would grab everything I could asap. :)
system11

Post by system11 »

Asure wrote:No collector buys two of the same game.
Haha, about that ;)
baleu
Please Continue...

Post by baleu »

TadCool wrote:
baleu wrote:Shipping in Brazil is a great problem. My brother shipped a T-shirt to a friend living in Idaho (US) and spent $35.

Amazing coincidence you mentioned Gowcaizer and Pulstar. About ten years or so ago, I bought both from a rental store that was closing, AES version and complete, each for something close to 25 USD - got Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn) for the same price also. Crazy prices by the time, even more today.

This kind of stuff happens. If I were you, I would grab everything I could asap. :)
Probably I will go back there. Turbo Force pcb and Out Zone pcb have a good value?
Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven
eBay: DevilSoundwave

Post by Devil Soundwave »

baleu wrote:
TadCool wrote:

Probably I will go back there. Turbo Force pcb and Out Zone pcb have a good value?
Yep. :)
instant_classic
Actually Loves Take That
Initials: DAF

Post by instant_classic »

What should I ask for the original white pce, boxed with 1 pad and original psu?
I bought it a few months ago with the intention of doing the rgb mod but I cba :oops:
turntablism

Post by turntablism »

what`s it worth...

-zing zing zip
-wonderboy 3
-fighting hawk
-ashura blasters
Jackalus
Please Continue...
eBay: c0de187

Post by Jackalus »

- Hydro Thunder PCB
- American Army PCB
- Star Wars Racer Arcade PCB (Sega Hikaru)
- Time Crisis 3 + PCB (Namco System 246)
- House of the Dead Deluxe PCB (Sega Model 2C CRX)
- Virtua Striker 3 Cart + PCB (Sega Naomi 2)
- King of Route 66 Cart + PCB (Sega Naomi 2)
- Time Crisis 2 PCB (Namco System 23)

Valuations please :)
Hokuto
Initials: !__

Post by Hokuto »

Asure wrote:Zed Blade not too special, $40-50 perhaps.
Really? Where? Last time I saw a Zed Blade for sale on here, the guy selling it was asking around 120 GBP or so, and on ebay the ones that show up are usually above 150 USD.
Last edited by Hokuto on September 13th, 2014, 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.