You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Re: What's it worth?

Post by geotrig » August 18th, 2014, 11:16 am

:lol: /me wasnt trying to devalue anyones cab :oops:

think that was a fair price

tets .... restored astros are worth about 200 :P

tetsujin
Hello, I say
Initials: AC.

Post by tetsujin » August 18th, 2014, 11:22 am

Any ideas on these? I have them for sale but no hits yet. Have the Advance Wars games for £25 posted the pair and the N64 bundle for £40. I thought they seemed decent prices? I normally sell stuff in hours not days! :( haha

Dont make me bring this lot to Play in my car boot...

Maybe eBay is the destiny of this lot?

And one of these?
Last edited by tetsujin on August 18th, 2014, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LEGENOARYNINLIA
Still pantless?
eBay: jeffrymcmild

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA » August 18th, 2014, 1:56 pm

I might be interested on that HK OOT cart on its own.

I was going through my stash of movies I've put in storage and found a copy Transfomers The Movie Special Edition DVD by Rhino from 2000. I seem to recall this was something special or sought after? Is it worth anything?

Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra » August 18th, 2014, 3:26 pm

About £4

I wish it was worth a lot, I have it too, but it's been released way too many times. The Ultimate Edition has been the best so far and even that's only about a tenner or something. (still available new from play.com for £25)

LEGENOARYNINLIA
Still pantless?
eBay: jeffrymcmild

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA » August 18th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Alright. I thought there was some reason people wanted this one even if they had the optimus ultimate reconstruction edition on blu-ray too.

Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra » August 18th, 2014, 3:50 pm

Completionism is all I can think of. All of the bonus material is on the Ultimate, plus a lot more besides. UE makes it obsolete I'm afraid, I had that sad feel myself when I bought the tin. :(

arcnl

Post by arcnl » August 18th, 2014, 4:01 pm

That makes me think of the time i bought the R1 import dvdbox for Transformers season 1. I was like :awe: when i bought it. When i came home and watched it, it turned out they had left in all the "Transformers will be right back after these messages" - "Transformers is back" things that apperantly were broadcast before and after every commercial break in the US. So, that's like 100 times per episode. The mood went to :-o :mad: :sick: very quickly. I couldnt even bring myself to selling it and make someone else suffer that ****. I dont even remember what i did with it, i hope i burned it.

tetsujin
Hello, I say
Initials: AC.

Post by tetsujin » August 19th, 2014, 2:10 pm

I have ideas what this is worth but I have been collecting it for the last year and I am a bit reluctant to sell and all this stuff is in REALLY good condition and took me a while to get. Its all PAL.

If its peanuts, ill just keep it.

cools
Armed Police Buttrider
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Post by cools » August 19th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Step one play eternal darkness with all colour magics. Step two sell bundle.

DaytimeDreamer
eBay: chaos-disturber

Post by DaytimeDreamer » August 23rd, 2014, 10:51 pm

Anyone know how much these MVS carts go these days? Minimising my collection to the stuff I only play so these have to go

Soccer Brawl
Fatal Fury 2
Goal! Goal! Goal!

maxio098ui
eBay: maxio098ui

Post by maxio098ui » August 25th, 2014, 8:54 am

maxio098ui wrote:I Have been out of the scene for a while, and have some stuff I would maybe sell.

Batsugun PCB
Gnet Mobo and Psyvariar
Capcom I/O
Naomi 1 Board
Trizeal dreamcast game
Mars Matrix cps2 with art
SSFIIX cps2
Truxton pcb
Any idea on this Anyone? Especially The batsugun?

cthulhu
eBay: cthulhu_nl
Initials: RIP

Post by cthulhu » August 26th, 2014, 7:27 am

Just out of curiousity, how much would an Asterix PCB go for these days. A little while ago I bought one rather cheap (20 Euro including shipping).

markedkiller78
Pony fucker
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Post by markedkiller78 » August 26th, 2014, 10:19 am

maxio098ui wrote:
maxio098ui wrote:
Especially The batsugun?
Assuming the PCB is in perfect condition;

I sold mine for £300 iirc a few years back and in that time the price has rocketed in Japan.

I would personally ask for £400 or if you want a quick sale £350 / €400

baleu
eBay: baleu_julio
Initials: BAL

Post by baleu » August 26th, 2014, 8:17 pm

What is the price of a MVS cart Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Thunder Dragon PCB? I bought these very cheap. $8 for Gowcaizer and $20 for the Thunder Dragon pcb. In the same place I bought a Pulstar for $10 and my friend got the more two Pulstar carts for $10 each, Zed Blade for $8 and a Blazing Star cart for the same price.

GermanGameRoom
Initials: JTP

Post by GermanGameRoom » August 26th, 2014, 8:36 pm

baleu wrote:What is the price of a MVS cart Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Thunder Dragon PCB? I bought these very cheap. $8 for Gowcaizer and $20 for the Thunder Dragon pcb. In the same place I bought a Pulstar for $10 and my friend got the more two Pulstar carts for $10 each, Zed Blade for $8 and a Blazing Star cart for the same price.
The real question is, if the place has more arcade stuff to sell :awe:
(I actually can't help you with your question, but I guess this would be a good idea anyway)

baleu
eBay: baleu_julio
Initials: BAL

Post by baleu » August 26th, 2014, 9:52 pm

GermanGameRoom wrote:
baleu wrote:What is the price of a MVS cart Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Thunder Dragon PCB? I bought these very cheap. $8 for Gowcaizer and $20 for the Thunder Dragon pcb. In the same place I bought a Pulstar for $10 and my friend got the more two Pulstar carts for $10 each, Zed Blade for $8 and a Blazing Star cart for the same price.
The real question is, if the place has more arcade stuff to sell :awe:
(I actually can't help you with your question, but I guess this would be a good idea anyway)
It's hard to say. The place had pile of PCbs mix with CPS2 boards and MVS carts. It's not too easy search for things there. The guy there told me: "The people here in Brazil just want to buy KOF games, I tried to sell these other games but nobody want. I had to discard several pcbs because I don't had more room left for the pcbs." I asked which games he discarded and he said: "I dont remember very well: Shadow Dancer? Rally X? Mortal Kombat?" I went in this place sometimes. I started to buy arcade games recently. i don't have much knowledge of arcade games. I bought in this place a Violent Storm pcb, Snow Bros pcb, Tekken pcb, Ninja Masters MVS cart, Metal Slug MVS cart, Aero Fighters 2 MVS cart, Garou Mark of the Wolves MVS cart, Shock Troopers MVS cart, Blood Bros pcb, Growl pcb and Three Wonders pcb. The carts have some dirts and stickers but I spent less than $120. The guy had several originals Mark of the Wolves carts but my friend got all these carts.

In Brazil originals MVS carts it's not so expensive. Several carts cost much less than eBay.
For example: Metal Slug cart R$ 50,00 ( $22 ). Here is the link:
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... iginal-_JM

GermanGameRoom

Post by GermanGameRoom » August 27th, 2014, 12:48 pm

You should try and get as much knowledge of this stuff as soon as possible and then buy everything.. once you did that you can send a huge package to Europe for more money than you spent and we will be thankful to you for an eternity

Asure
eBay: asure_nl

Post by Asure » August 27th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Cheap prices, place gave you a good deal it seems.
But.. Your friend got the better deal. Pulstar is a $100+ title these days. Blazing Star $50-75 depending on the condition of the cart. Zed Blade not too special, $40-50 perhaps.
Gowcaizer may be rare, but $35 or so should cover that.

Buy everything, demand a good discount. Sell it all to EU buyers at decent prices, because shipping will be a killer. And keep the good stuff for yourself, if you collect. Your friend seems to know what to buy a bit better. No collector buys two of the same game.

ninn
TheRedKnight's Lover
eBay: 8bitbitch

Post by ninn » August 27th, 2014, 1:47 pm

Asure wrote:No collector buys two of the same game.
:angel:

GermanGameRoom

Post by GermanGameRoom » August 27th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Asure wrote:
Cheap prices, place gave you a good deal it seems.
But.. Your friend got the better deal. Pulstar is a $100+ title these days. Blazing Star $50-75 depending on the condition of the cart. Zed Blade not too special, $40-50 perhaps.
Gowcaizer may be rare, but $35 or so should cover that.

Buy everything, demand a good discount. Sell it all to EU buyers at decent prices, because shipping will be a killer. And keep the good stuff for yourself, if you collect. Your friend seems to know what to buy a bit better. No collector buys two of the same game.

i don't know if the shipping quote depends on size or weight in Brazil but if it's like in Germany where you can send a quite large package with up to 31.5KG for a reasonable price he should just send 1 or 2 huge packages and then we will divide when it's Europe..

I would say let him send it to me because Germany has the best shipping quotes :penser: