You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
User avatar
system11
Posts: 358
Joined: September 21st, 2008, 1:14 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Re: What's it worth?

Post by system11 » February 4th, 2012, 9:05 pm

How much should I be offering for a Batsugun PCB?

User avatar
thechop
Not as old as Ralph
Posts: 1305
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 1:17 pm
Location: Wubbly Wolverhampton.

Re: What's it worth?

Post by thechop » February 4th, 2012, 9:13 pm

I asked on shmups and was told they are going for around the £250 mark on YHJ.

User avatar
system11
Posts: 358
Joined: September 21st, 2008, 1:14 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Re: What's it worth?

Post by system11 » February 4th, 2012, 9:39 pm

thechop wrote:I asked on shmups and was told they are going for around the £250 mark on YHJ.
Jesus.. I assume thats a proper one, not the Korean cheapy run type.

User avatar
thechop
Not as old as Ralph
Posts: 1305
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 1:17 pm
Location: Wubbly Wolverhampton.

Re: What's it worth?

Post by thechop » February 4th, 2012, 9:44 pm

system11 wrote:
thechop wrote:I asked on shmups and was told they are going for around the £250 mark on YHJ.
Jesus.. I assume thats a proper one, not the Korean cheapy run type.
I guess a legit Japanese one, 30,000 yen, I was unaware there were cheapy Korean ones tbh, so theres a cheaper option then?

User avatar
SuperPang
Master or Universe
Posts: 9640
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by SuperPang » February 5th, 2012, 4:49 pm

Virtua Striker 3 cart
Raiden Fighters 2.1 PCB
Nebulasray

User avatar
penrhos
Panel Beater
Posts: 1465
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 12:08 pm
Location: Leicester - UK
eBay: ngpd002

Re: What's it worth?

Post by penrhos » February 5th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Going to kull the Naomi GD-Rom collection so need prices on this lot...
DSC00181 (Custom).JPG
DSC00182 (Custom).JPG
DSC00183 (Custom).JPG
Also have Chaosfield & melty blood Rev B somewhere.

Obviously Ikaruga & Shig are currently not for sale a they would be the last to go...

famitsu1
Posts: 3
Joined: March 11th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: Wales,UK

Re: What's it worth?

Post by famitsu1 » February 5th, 2012, 9:12 pm

How much should I look at asking for the following:
Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 kit - excellent, complete condition (without poster)
Outfoxies J board - excellent condition
Any info greatly aprpeciated.

User avatar
ikaruga007
Posts: 314
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 2:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
eBay: dex511
Initials: PJN

Re: What's it worth?

Post by ikaruga007 » February 6th, 2012, 12:01 am

Bought a Nebulasray way back in December 2010 for €150. Doesn't seem to turn up often at all, can't remember when I last saw one for sale.

ginodifagna
Posts: 62
Joined: June 28th, 2010, 11:01 am
Location: Firenze (mugello)
eBay: mariobanchi

Re: What's it worth?

Post by ginodifagna » February 6th, 2012, 9:52 am

penrhos wrote:Going to kull the Naomi GD-Rom collection so need prices on this lot...
DSC00181 (Custom).JPG
DSC00182 (Custom).JPG
DSC00183 (Custom).JPG
Also have Chaosfield & melty blood Rev B somewhere.

Obviously Ikaruga & Shig are currently not for sale a they would be the last to go...
http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=8982" :D

RoZioN
Posts: 144
Joined: November 21st, 2011, 12:54 pm
Location: Sweden
Initials: ASH

Re: What's it worth?

Post by RoZioN » February 6th, 2012, 10:56 am

I'm new to the CPS2 scene so I would like the following to get valued.

Giga Wing, Japanese B Label Ok with some minor wear
Mighty Pang! Japanese B no label great looking otherwise
X-men VS Streetfighter Blue Cart B good condition
Puzzloop 2 Blue Cart B good condition
Puzzle Fighter II X Japanese B some damage to the label but overall ok.

Please price these for me, all batteries will be replaced with brand spanking new ones so have that in consideration =)

User avatar
SuperPang
Master or Universe
Posts: 9640
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by SuperPang » February 6th, 2012, 12:13 pm

famitsu1 wrote:How much should I look at asking for the following:
Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 kit - excellent, complete condition (without poster)
Outfoxies J board - excellent condition
Any info greatly aprpeciated.
Outfoxies is 18-20,000 Yen in Japan.

User avatar
Spectre
By Spectre
Posts: 1758
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 5:42 pm
Location: Suffolk, UK
eBay: spectre-uk
Initials: JIM

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Spectre » February 6th, 2012, 12:16 pm

RoZioN wrote:I'm new to the CPS2 scene so I would like the following to get valued.

Giga Wing, Japanese B Label Ok with some minor wear
Mighty Pang! Japanese B no label great looking otherwise
X-men VS Streetfighter Blue Cart B good condition
Puzzloop 2 Blue Cart B good condition
Puzzle Fighter II X Japanese B some damage to the label but overall ok.

Please price these for me, all batteries will be replaced with brand spanking new ones so have that in consideration =)
Rough figures to the best of my knowledge; £70, £80, £40, £90, £80.

RoZioN
Posts: 144
Joined: November 21st, 2011, 12:54 pm
Location: Sweden
Initials: ASH

Re: What's it worth?

Post by RoZioN » February 6th, 2012, 12:39 pm

Thanks Spectre, now I atleast have something as a reference point

Andrrreas
Posts: 235
Joined: August 31st, 2009, 12:48 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Andrrreas » February 6th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Mighty pang worth more then gigawing?

Bought these games last year for: gigawing with mobo 90 EUR, mighty pang with mobo 50 EUR.

RoZioN
Posts: 144
Joined: November 21st, 2011, 12:54 pm
Location: Sweden
Initials: ASH

Re: What's it worth?

Post by RoZioN » February 6th, 2012, 1:44 pm

Mighty Pang! Sold recently here for around 90 Eur, or if it was GBP.
Anyway, I´ll make a salethread once the batteries are swapped and the the market will have to set the value.

Andrrreas
Posts: 235
Joined: August 31st, 2009, 12:48 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Andrrreas » February 6th, 2012, 1:58 pm

Sophia currently says:
Mighty Pang (cartridge) JPY 3,150

Thats about 30 EUR (and 30 EUR value is no custom)

Ive seen this game even cheaper but cant understand it though, thinks its one of the best arcadegames out there!

Also, this game was sold without a label so only custom labels available.

User avatar
Stv
Posts: 351
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 5:47 pm
Location: Tokyo - Japan
Initials: stv

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Stv » February 6th, 2012, 2:00 pm

i had mine with new battery for sale here from 1+ year for 50 euro and nobody took it :wtf:

RoZioN
Posts: 144
Joined: November 21st, 2011, 12:54 pm
Location: Sweden
Initials: ASH

Re: What's it worth?

Post by RoZioN » February 6th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Ok, I have 2 of these so one has to go. I'll make a thread and we'll see what happens =)

User avatar
luke2fr
Posts: 139
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 10:14 am
Location: Neuilly sur seine, FRANCE
Initials: LUK
Contact:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by luke2fr » February 6th, 2012, 3:26 pm

penrhos wrote:Going to kull the Naomi GD-Rom collection so need prices on this lot...

Also have Chaosfield & melty blood Rev B somewhere.

Obviously Ikaruga & Shig are currently not for sale a they would be the last to go...
now that network pirating is possible...
shmups may still sell for a hundred euros each and ikaruga twice that.
puyo puyo fever cant be pirated correctly so it may sold for 75euros or maybe more.
everything else won't sell for big money.

User avatar
nem
Posts: 1392
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:59 pm
Location: Finland

Re: What's it worth?

Post by nem » February 6th, 2012, 5:25 pm

luke2fr wrote:now that network pirating is possible...
Network booting is old hat. Try compact flash

Anyway, back on topic:

I can't see Puzzloop 2 going for £90. Didn't richy sell one for £45ish sometime back? (IIRC it took him a while too)

Post Reply